It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this our kids future??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
As the monetary schemes fail there will be riots as the people are withdrawn from the addiction of entitlement. It is the natural course of events.
The ineptitude and impotence of the federal government will become more and more apparent as each layer is peeled from the rotting onion that is corrupt monetary policy.

The federal government will implode unto itself resulting in food riots, violence, panic and despair but not anything greater than other generations have faced. The saving grace, the lifeline, will be the states and the rise of their power again
building from the ground up, eliminating entire levels of local government in order to just survive.

The spontaneous organization of people at the ground level to look not to government but to look to their neighbors, their church, their temple, secure their family and then see who needs help.
Once stability is restored the economy will start again but
not with imports from foreign lands because their collapse will be far greater, far more violent, far more starvation as they are ripped from the American tit of consumption.

The hope, lies within the people. Valley Forge. the Western Expansion, the Emancipation, Gettysburg, the Panama Canal, the Great Depression, Normandy, Iwo Jima, the Apollo missions; what's in their hearts, in our hearts.
the government must stay out of our way and allow our heart and strength to forge us, as generations before us had, through a time we were born to endeavor.
will it take our kids to make it work??
the government works for use,they need to be reminded
they right now have there hands in everythang evan our toothpaste
our every move.
GOD BLESS OUR KIDS

edit on 31-8-2012 by madenusa because: more thoughts

Enormous federal programs such as Social Security, Medicare and the recently pass Healthcare Reform. What happened to the enumerated powers?
How did these things possibly get by the Supreme Court? Not that aid to citizens is wrong but it was never intended to be the role of the federal government.
That's what the 10th amendment was for, reserving all other powers than those enumerated to the federal government for the states.
The states should be providing these programs if they so choose and if they work they will compete with other states for populace and hence power in the House. This is how it was meant to be.

the states are engaging in no competition other than that for federal funds.

Constitutional Revolution of 1936 the turmoil in society of the sixties and the programs of Lyndon Johnson exploding the role of the federal government....
this might not be all my words but i do beleave some of our kids will be at the bottom to help start over they have been raised to not rely on our fed government,make there own resorses to serve..
edit on 31-8-2012 by madenusa because: more thoughts not bad for a dum redneck

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just something i always post when appropriate.

Children Of Tomorrow

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold

I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

- Anonymous

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

i like it i no mine wont starve they might even start there own colony,lol thank you
im going fishing

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Chrome Robot: Everything will be all right. You are in my hands. I am here to protect you. You have nowhere to go. You have nowhere to go.

-----------------------------------------

George Lucas seen how we were going when he was in high school. We are doomed. Most can feel it. Some still deny it.

It is becoming more "in your face" with each passing year.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

We are not doomed our government is doomed.
there going to make use pay for it,lol

Im not doomed untill the fat lady sings

top topics

join