It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporter Threatened by RNC Gang Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So I came across this video and I thought ATS would like this one. It doesnt matter if you like Ron Paul, Romney, Obama or whoever, this is wrong. Supressing this mans freedom of speech with threats just to make the GOP appear on TV, United under Romney, when in fact that is not the case.

Any guesses on what he said?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Put that away or I will have you arrested.. Oh don't think I can? Watch me..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can't believe that guy just rolled over and put the sign away.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
I can't believe that guy just rolled over and put the sign away.

No kidding. Ron advised all the delegates not to be bullied. He should have ignored the idiot....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm trying to imagine a gang of Republicans. They'd have short hair, khaki pants, and polyester shirts. The coat and tie would be reserved for the really hard core gang members, and if you got in their way they'd threaten to make you move out of the suburbs, or cancel your subscription to National Review.

They'd tear up neighborhoods driving five MPH over the limit in their Lincolns and would flaunt Goldwater bumper stickers, striking fear into people's hearts.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm rather disappointing that the Ron Paul delegates didn't shut the whole thing down until they could ensure a FAIR delegate count. It doesn't matter if it would have had any difference for Ron Paul, it was still rigged and the RNC establishment cheated. Yelling, "point of order" obviously had no effect so it is baffling to me that they just hung back while the charade continued. If it took them getting thrown out by security, then so be it. But it just goes to show how unwilling people are to risk everything to ensure that our electoral system is ran fairly and that everyone has an equal chance.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I was going to go with "bully" but gangmember was more enticing.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You mean like these guys?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That was so wrong but also sooo funny at the same time. Can we talk about that sign?
OMG it's so little he put it in his pocket! But I dunno what's better, the sign or the he was proudly displaying it to what sounded like the Ron Paul Tribute video played at the RNC! I couldn't think of a more appropriate time to hold it up

They are afraid of Ron Paul and his wascally gang of supporters

Thanks for making my day

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Put that away or I will have you arrested.. Oh don't think I can? Watch me..

Is that really what the dude said to him? Really?? I can't make out what he's saying over the loud RP video nor can I read lips

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

They'd tear up neighborhoods driving five MPH over the limit in their Lincolns

Only the real badasses do this. It's called earning your Rolex.

I would like to commend the gentleman for his sport coat/baseball hat combination. Classy!
edit on 30-8-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think the conversation went something like this

"WOO YEAH Ron Paul."

(man walks up)

"Seriously son your embarrassing the hell out of me, If you dont stop acting like a delusional tool I will be the laughing stock of the office for weeks. And that means no allowance for you buddy boy"

"Oh seriously...? Sorry dad..."

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm trying to imagine a gang of Republicans. They'd have short hair, khaki pants, and polyester shirts. The coat and tie would be reserved for the really hard core gang members, and if you got in their way they'd threaten to make you move out of the suburbs, or cancel your subscription to National Review.

They'd tear up neighborhoods driving five MPH over the limit in their Lincolns and would flaunt Goldwater bumper stickers, striking fear into people's hearts.

Yah just like the scary Tea Party with Brooks Bros clothing that Janet Napolitano and Nancy Pelosi dreamed up. Lol (only in that scenario the gang members were union guys wearing purple shirts and beat up any ol person they found at the rallies).

It does appear that that guy is attempting to suppress freedom of speech at a political rally though, which is what our Founding Fathers wanted not to happen.
However, as much as I like Ron Paul and his message, they could throw the election right over to Obama now, as the majority want Romney.
edit on 30-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

I was going to go with "bully" but gangmember was more enticing.

Yah because it's more fun than calling out someone else on his Chicago politics, and oh yah it would be racist too!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That couldn't have been real?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't understand the surprise here. The Republican national convention is run by the RNC and they set the rules. Ron Paul has always been the bad step child of the republican party and time and time again is treated as such by the RNC. Why would anyone expect anything different? Ron Paul will never be given a voice in the establishment RNC, and quite honestly should have abandoned the party a long time ago to build a better party from the ground up to challenge the establishment. Too late now.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
NOte the look and attitude of the Nazi Hitler youth group surrounding him especially the bleach blonde woman.

This is how it is done.

new topics

top topics

join