It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 on the charts, Indept rapper talks about a "Catastrophy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Grandma told me the good book said

in the last days get ready for the ten plagues

1st the rivers will be ran with red
Has happened twice so far, India and france (2011 and 2012)
2, 3, and 4 dead frogs will cause lice and flies

sick livestock is 5 the living they must fight for their lives
We are already facing this in this country, biggest drought in ~ 100 years
6, 7, and 8 a boil storms a fire and locusts
Revelation 9:3-10: (Locusts are grasshoppers) "Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them. In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces"
9 is darkness so dark it's hard for you to focus
This is gotta be the 3 days of darkness that some of the ancient summerians experienced.
and 10 is death of the firstborn
This was where Jesus came into the pic, but exactly who it will be this time I don't know.
If I said it was questionable the religions would make it a point
He's saying its for sure, and if it wasn't the religions would make it a point that it may not happen
to get at me and battle me maybe have this verse torn

How will this curse form?

Well creationism and Darwinism
Creationism-Belief that we were created by aliens. Darwinism- Evolution through Natural Selection (we got to be the dominate species, and being here at this time puts us through these events
been at it forever bout at it I got nothing but hurt for em
He has been warning but people failed to wake up, now he can only feel bad for uneducated
Cause really nobody knows when you live then you die where your body goes

if it's Hell or it's Heaven

6 or the 7 well I'll keep the Nina for our be foes in a gamble

that's what life is and it's hard to handle

when the bible says worship this by the scriptures written by man though

So when man destroys us the word might not stand so

till that day I'm just gonna protect my fam with ammo

wondering if we get wings, seems sick to believe in an extreme king
In the bible it says in the end time the believers will ascend into the skies.
so all you Christians don't get mad at me

i just hope that your mystical, magical miracle's working catastrophes
He is basically saying get ready!
but if the laws in the bible are bogus

then prepare for anarchy

worst case scenario is there never ever was a higher power

so in the midst of chaos now

the only real savior is fire power

Lyrics

Just some more evidence for you all!
ALSO, If you know another good "Secretive messaging" song (So far ATS'ers don't think this is subliminal) POST in the comments!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Am i missing something here? He is directly referencing extremely well-known passages from the Bible that darn near anybody would be familiar with. There is nothing even remotely subliminal about that. How would writing lyrics that make direct reference to one of the most popular passages in the most well-known book in the world be subliminal? What is the point of this???

I also like the fact that you felt the need to define what Creationism, Darwinism, and locusts are for us...

edit on 29-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wow ... He's a rapper it must be true..... Dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Tech N9ne !

I don't listen to much rap,but I do enjoy me some Tech N9ne.I always liked the song in question,I don't see anything subliminal,but there very well could be as Tech is known to use hidden messages. (check out "This is Hip Hop" feat Lynch) (in many songs he'll just say or rap a few words backwards)

However my impression of subliminal messages in Tech's music and others,is just entertainment.While I have found some subliminal messages in music by many artists to be funny,insightful,hateful,sick, or whatever I just think its an artist being exactly that.I never see it as being anything more than entertainment or the personal thoughts or beliefs of an artist or band.I suppose the significance of the message lies with the person listening.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Grandma is in the occult !

not good ..

edit on 8/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The red is really hard to read and the video doesn't work.

This end of world stuff is rather popular in the underground rap world currently...example;

edit on 29-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

There have also been blockbuster Hollywood movies portraying the end of the world or other scary things by; aliens, asteroids, volcanoes, sudden ice age, giant ants, giant spiders, the blob, the thing, vampires, zombies, godzilla, and many many many other monsters, cataclysms, and others things.

Just because it's in the media, and popular, doesn't mean it's going to happen, or is a secret message that something is about to happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

This is another all over the place post where the bible is mentioned, yet the creationism definition has the alien thingy theory instead.

Finishing off the scatter of thoughts is a reference to a song. Evidence? No. just someone else cashing in on whatever.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
"the only real savior is fire power"
Extremely blasphemous if you believe in the book.

However I do not and I do believe it is not a prophecy. Just his take on the book of Revelations. Doom, Chaos, and the end of the world has always been a theme in underground music.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
To OP,

you say this is more evidence of upcoming catastrophe, which might that be?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
tech n9ne has some good songs but I really doubt he has any knowledge of future events. I mean come on i'm sure the NWO was like hey lets get tech n9ne to rap about future catastophy so we can get the black race and suburb wigger kids on our side. Everyone knows that tech n9ne and that girl on youtube who did the end is nigh song dressed as lady gaga are nwo agents./sarcasm

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Thanks for including the name of the song and artist in your opening post :/

Oh, and your YouTube video is not working for me for some reason...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The world is bad, yes. But if you look throughout history, we've always had wars, rumors of wars and all the other stuff that's in the prophecy. Although it would be nice if someone came and cleaned it all up, I'm afraid it's up to us to clean our own mess. And I hate rap.
edit on 31-8-2012 by DAVID64 because: typo

new topics

top topics

join