It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Being close to a Will O the Wisp/ Orb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

well, the close proximity I think makes her think that. I was close enough to lunge forward and grab the thing. Being the chicken I was... Ummm- no.
I didnt need to find out what the thing was capable of.

Sorry. Little exaggeration here- minus my speed AWAY from it when it went out. I probably didnt beat the world record for the mile, but damn- I tried.

edit on 29-8-2012 by wylekat because: clarification

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
reply to post by wylekat

I'd need to read more about the historical accounts and folklore of the things called will'o'the wisps to see how they've been historically described. My memory of what I've read before leads me to recall them more as marsh gas phenomenon.

It sound like you saw something remarkable, but it doesn't seem to be the same as these other spherical things others are describing. It sounds more like something I read about orb sightings around a military area, might have been one of the Area 51 stories. Sorry to be so vague but I read about it along time ago and am struggling to remember the details. Anyway we may have better luck finding accounts of orbs similar to your sighting among the UFO stories.

I agree- it looked like a mechanical/ electrical device and not a glob of burning gas or plasma, electrical energy, etc. it was the cliche silent (or nearly- it had to have made a sound like a bike for me to believe it was one- unless I wasnt paying attention). Where I was... no military, or much else. In fact, the town of Stuart up the road is so small, you drive thru and sneeze- you have to go back thru and apologize for waking up the town.

For clarification, I saw this on Rt 704, about a mile or so from the Va line. Also in that area on that road is a monastery... Weird place. I went by it one day, and there was this low humming sound coming from by the road....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join