It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-engineering (Chemtrails) and Bible Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Dear friends...

I just finished watching the new documentary from the filmmakers who made "What in the World are They Spraying" called, quite apropriately, "Why in the World are They Spraying". It's an excellent work that I noticed someone posted to this forum just a short while ago. I'll reattach the link for convenience sake, but this thread is not specifically about that movie, but rather some revelations I had while watching it.

One thing that I noticed immediately was the assertion of the filmmaker that luminosity from the sun has decreased by over 20%. The filmmaker references the scholarly work where he's derived this data, but I didn't catch it in my initial viewing. I found this rather fascinating, however, as it relates very well with end-times prophecy as laid down in the Book of Revelations.

Revelation 8:12
[ Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck ] Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

I remember when I first read this prophecy, I was struck by how subtle it was in its implications for mankind. I immediately thought of the psychological effect it would have, which would be profound. A third of all the light denied to the Earth...terrible! I assumed that it would cause mass depression, suicide, an increase in violence (crime happens in the absence of light), etc. Then, of course, there's the obvious implications to the systems of Earth itself; crop failures and the resultant animal population reduction, loss of livestock, a massive effect on the cycles of life which ultimately effects humanity directly.

One thing that I believe about prophecy is that much of it will be a direct result of human interaction. It is certainly strange to think that prophecy has been given to mankind, and then mankind will fulfill perfectly that prophecy through foolishness, arrogance and evil. However, if God wanted to remove a third of the light from the sun, moon and stars, would He dim all those heavenly bodies directly (which of course He could do), or would He simply deny a third of that light from reaching the Earth's surface. Cloud up the Earth, and you fulfill the prophecy.

The second piece that I noticed from the film that really lead me to think back on prophecy was the discussion of GMO crops. I know that most members of this community are fairly well-versed on GMO crops, Monsanto and the like, but I'll reiterate a few points all the same.

Monsanto (The Beast's Supermarket) holds many patents relating to abiotic stress crops. Abiotic stress is essentially anything that causes a loss in crop yield from a non-organic stressor, such as drought. Here's the Wiki definition:

Abiotic stress is defined as the negative impact of non-living factors on the living organisms in a specific environment.[1] The non-living variable must influence the environment beyond its normal range of variation to adversely affect the population performance or individual physiology of the organism in a significant way.[2] Whereas a biotic stress would include such living disturbances as fungi or harmful insects, abiotic stress factors, or stressors, are naturally occurring, often intangible, factors such as intense sunlight or wind that may cause harm to the plants and animals in the area affected. Abiotic stress is essentially unavoidable. Abiotic stress affects animals, but plants are especially dependent on environmental factors, so it is particularly constraining. Abiotic stress is the most harmful factor concerning the growth and productivity of crops worldwide.[3] Research has also shown that abiotic stressors are at their most harmful when they occur together, in combinations of abiotic stress factors.[4]

Well, one major claim of the film asserts that they are using chemtrails for weather modification to include the direct and purposeful use of drought or floods as a weapon of control. So, there might come along significant drought (for example) and then Monsanto comes along and says they have a drought resistant seed, so the farmers buy. However, they're then under Monsanto control because they're made to sign a contract, and their seeds are terminator seeds; in other words the crops don't yield fresh seeds and the farmer must go back to Monsanto in order to plant next years crop. This all comes down to control, and there is specific prophecy in Revelations that relates directly to this.

Revelation 13:17
and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

This verse reveals alot about control. If you don't take the mark, then you're banned from the marketplace, can't buy or sell, sounds like a death sentence. But, you might think, I will simply grow my own food, and you'd be right. Certainly large populations could resist the anti-Christ through self-sufficiency, so it would become imperative then that the ability for the individual or resistant groups to grow their own crops be destroyed all together. So one patent that Monsanto has developed is for aluminum resistant corn...seems strangely specific, don't you think? Well, what is one of the major elements found in the chemtrails when subjected to analysis...you got it, aluminum.

To this end, the film asserts that organic farm yields are decreasing rapidly by upwards of 50-60% compared with just 10 years prior.

Then, when we look at the Georgia Guidestones, we see the instruction for human population which can only be called a culling of the people:

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

So when I see this prophecy acting in conjunction with esoteric monuments like the Guidestones, I see motivation for the future of the human race to first be decimated in number, and that those who remain to be tightly controlled by that most Maslovian of things...food.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It very well could be how that plague comes to be. But, as of right now, none of the plagues have officially started. The angels will not pour out their vials until the mark of the beast is implemented.

www.john1429.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

I've just watched the first few moments of the film that you sent to me (I'm planning on watching the rest right now, but I wanted to respond to you quickly). It asserts that Satan uses government in order to get God's people to break God's law. Well how true!

Firstly, we know that all governments are under the direct control of Satan. How? I think the easiest place to look is at the temptations of Christ:

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

So we can see that Satan has possession of all the kingdoms of the world, or else it wouldn't be a legitimate temptation. You've got to have what you tempt with in order to create a true desire.

So yeah, of course, Satan will run the government(s) of the world and deny the most basic living substances to any who will not take the mark, essentially a death sentence. The more than that he can destroy self-sufficiency, the more likely some will come to take the mark out of desperation.. Shame.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

One thing that I noticed immediately was the assertion of the filmmaker that luminosity from the sun has decreased by over 20%. The filmmaker references the scholarly work where he's derived this data, but I didn't catch it in my initial viewing. I found this rather fascinating, however, as it relates very well with end-times prophecy as laid down in the Book of Revelations.

Good job he's wrong then. He's using old data on global dimming, which has decreased in the last two decades.

en.wikipedia.org...

A 2007 NASA sponsored satellite-based study sheds light on the puzzling observations by other scientists that the amount of sunlight reaching Earth's surface had been steadily declining in recent decades, began to reverse around 1990. This switch from a "global dimming" trend to a "brightening" trend happened just as global aerosol levels started to decline.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This is what Bob Marley meant in his "Redemption Song" when he said "They've got to fullfill the book"

Listen to the song with that in mind, and then wonder if MJ really is such a bad thing....

Ole Pirates, yes they rob "I". Sold "I" to the merchant ships.

edit on 26-9-2012 by 3Dplus because: ha-ha. Didn't realise that's pretty much my signature until after I posted

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

S&F bookmarking for later.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

S&F bookmarking for later.

Promise me you won't start a thread about either of the two videos, as that has been thoroughly discussed many times already.

And yes that is both of those films I am talking about....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I can't promise anything, especially to you. As for thoroughly discussed, in your opinion maybe but I never except the word of any trolls, shills, or deceivers that may be involved in any such discussions.

It is that simple.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

As for thoroughly discussed, in your opinion maybe but I never except the word of any trolls, shills, or deceivers that may be involved in any such discussions.

Actually it isn't my opinion it is fact, and you can read those facts here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here...

and here is a good one...

Hopefully your next thread will be as informative as your last one.

You don't have to believe anyone but expect to have the ignorance denied...

edit on 29-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Not interested in much you have to say, especially as it appears your just here to try and derail this tread like all the other threads you comment on. You will get no more responses from me.
Good luck

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Not interested in much you have to say, especially as it appears your just here to try and derail this tread like all the other threads you comment on

I guess facts in your world aren't very important.

Trying to derail this thread you say, did I not include info on the very two videos this thread starts out talking about?

Please show me where I tried to derail any thread I post on?

BTW calling other members names is the biggest way of derailing threads, something you are very proficient at.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ah! At last!!

Somebody has shown a correlation between chemtrails and the Bible!

Two belief systems that are not based in the real world!

Good job!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Brother, you are RIGHT ON about all the events in the world lining up with Bible Prophecy.
Whether folks believe or not, is their choice...but alas, to their detriment, if they do not believe.
Thanx for making my day...it's awesome to share the faith with other believers...Jesus Rocks !
edit on 2-11-2013 by NordicBeauty4U because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NordicBeauty4U

Whether folks believe or not, is their choice...but alas, to their detriment, if they do not believe.

So are you talking about the bible or chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

doesn't really matter - they have the same sort of following.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Didn't your buddy just say that name calling is the best way to derail a thread?

You belittle people on this forum so often that I have become fascinated by it...

Most of your posts should be deleted, and yet they are not... ever!

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

apart from me not actually calling any member any names you mean??

and how does your own post fit your high standards??

Also your powers of observation are not all that good - did you actually look for any messages of mine that have been deleted or did you just make that up?

Admittedly I don't have many messages culled, so if you did look then you just need to look harder. And if you didn't actually look and just made it up then how do you reconcile that with any sort of seeking any truth??
edit on 5-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Okay, how about this...

You say chemtrails and the bible have the same sort of following.

Care to amplify that comment?

What sort of following is that?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople

Okay, how about this...

You say chemtrails and the bible have the same sort of following.

Care to amplify that comment?

What sort of following is that?

That both are fiction and not one ounce of truth backing them up. ?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

One thing that I believe about prophecy is that much of it will be a direct result of human interaction.

Good connection between contrails and 1/3 of the light being blocked. Another sign we are in the times foretold in Revelations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join