It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama,,,Neil Armstrong's Family,, Really Wanted Your Picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Obama pays tribute to Neil Armstrong, the only way he knows how

I have to say it,,, Obama, What a Complete Self Centered A@@!

The story goes like this, The picture obama sent to the Armstrong family was actually taken in April, Not a current picture of Obama looking at the moon after the passing of a Great and Brave American.

I'm sure the words under the picture are not obamas's,,,,,,, he did cancel the future moon missions did he not?
Here is the picture and obama's supposed thoughtful words.

Here is a link to when and why the above picture was taken:www.flickr.com...
and here is part of the story:

We all know the world revolves around The Greatest President in the History of Everything. So it makes sense that all the other celestial bodies were placed in the sky to shine down upon him. This is not a Photoshop. This was actually posted on Obama’s official Tumblr page:

Sure, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. But only to tidy it up, so that one day it would be a suitable resting place for Obama’s kingly gaze.

Hat tip to Sooper Mexican, who notes that this is a stock image from last April. That’s how Team Obama thinks: “Hey, we got any pictures of the boss looking at the moon? Any way we can make this all about him?” And that attitude starts at the top. Just ask Queen Elizabeth, as she’s deleting all the Obama videos from the iPod he gave her…

dailycaller.com...
Obama,,, Really,,,, Who wants a picture of YOU?
Obama, you're not a Great American, You've done Nothing,,,You have not kept any promises to the American Peoples that Trusted You, ( I'm Not One Of Them,,, I Did Not and Will Vote For you )
Neil Armstrong,,, Kept his promise to America, He was an American Astronaut, who had Walked on the Moon, The American People Put His Life in Danger and He Took All The Risk,,, What have you done obama?
You have to be the Biggest Narcissis in America's History.

Nov. 2012,,,,, America has to Wake-Up and Get Your Worthless A@@ OUT!

MODS: Feel Free To Delete and Fine Me If You Think I Deserve it.

edit on 27-8-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Normally I'd agree.

But I just did this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by guohua

Normally I'd agree.

But I just did this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My friend beezzer, Believe me when I say,,,,, I Did Conduct a search Twice using two different Had Lines I found.
Your thread did not come back, no active threads come back.
I sorry, I did S & F your thread.
Mine is a Rant,,, I am Angry such a Great American and his Family are Mistreated This Way,,, By the POTUS
I talked to my family in China and they felt the same as myself and most Americans.

Beezzer, I remember when I was younger, it was common knowledge and discussed quite a bit, that America would build bases on the moon after their manned flights to the Moon, It was taught in school that America would control the Moon and it's resources.
Chinese people were Shocked when America stopped it's Moon flights.
ETD: MODS please delete, I don't want to distract from beezzers thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

There's plenty that I find wrong with Obama. But I just couldn't see it with the photo.

I'll nail him on policy any day of the week, though. Just not on this, in my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

One fraud falsely singing the praises of another fraud, I fear.
It is all a big club, and you are either a member of you are not.

Armstrong was a freemason, you know.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

And this is different then all the previous Presidents how?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Guohau--

So you believe what the public has been told about our space efforts?
Then you surely must wonder where the many billions of dollars allocated to SDI ("Star Wars") went, right?

Go to a decent library (or Amazon) and get a look at Military Space Forces: The Next 50 Years. That is a 1989 book, a report actually, for dumb congressmen--it was commissioned by the Congress--to bring them somewhat up to date with our space efforts. ISBN 0-08-037432-8.

I've done this before on ATS but here it is again. Page one of this book paraphrases a quote that is indicative of the real thrust of the US Space Defense Initiative.

Who rules circumterrestrial space commands Planet Earth;
/who rules the Moon commands circumterrestriall space;
Who rules L4 and L5 commands the Earth-Moon System.
(Halford J. Mackinder's Heartland Theory Applied to Space.

Hidden in plain sight in the book is the systematic organizational charts of how our Space Force would be put into operation using the Air Force then Navy, then Army and finally the Marines.

All of those mysterious triangles reports starting back even before Star Wars was announced are the vehicles they are using to build this amada. These fabulous craft are the reason why they could build it and why we don't seem too interested in rockets and shuttles anymore.

Gary Mckinnon was probably absolutely correct in what he saw on Pentagon computers. Plus, you may know know that it is public record that President Reagan asked Gorbachev in 1985--during the middle of the hue and cry over Star Wars--to JOIN with us in it, but Gorbachev declined, citing more pressing problems for the USSR!

edit on 27-8-2012 by Aliensun because: mas typos

edit on 27-8-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Whats funny about the photo is that to me hes not even looking up at the moon. If you look close at the direction is head is pointed(not hard to do with those ears) you will see hes looking straight ahead, looks more like hes looking at the guy to his left by the suv.

At first glance it seems like hes looking at the moon cause of the photographer used the "The low angle" perspective. to me this photo is a lie.

I guess he wrote that msg before he cancelled the shuttle program
edit on 2012/8/28 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join