It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This Really Creeped Me Out

www.netsummary.dk...

The First Picture Freaked Me Out , which Made Me question Where I should Put this Thread
and the Background Story is a attention Grabber.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry they looks super fake to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is artwork. See here:

The Incident - Disclaimer

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Even if they're fake photos they look pretty good to me (an admitted untrained eye)...very ghoulish pics indeed. Well done.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"The Incident" photos as you see are manipulated.. but they are "actual" photos from a "real" poltergeist case.. his photoshop thing was just to add the visuals.. like the lights and circle effects..

I wish I could remember what the case was called.. I saw a tv special about it a few years back.. it was written up in a book, and I believe they even have audio recordings.. I'll see if I can find it..

So yes this is both real and fake.. I believe all fake since I don't believe in poltergeists
but the source photos are very old..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I believe it's actually based on the enfield case

en.wikipedia.org...

The activity occurred at Enfield in North London, at 284 Green Street[2], a council house rented to Peggy Hodgson, a single parent with four children.[1]

During this time furniture is said to have moved by itself, knockings on the walls were heard, and children's toys were said to have been thrown around and to have been too hot to touch when picked up.[3] A police officer signed an affidavit to affirm that she saw a chair move.[4] Reports of the activity attracted various visitors including mediums and members of the press. One photographer reported being hit on the forehead with a Lego brick.[5] After visiting the house, George Fallows, a senior reporter for the Daily Mirror, suggested that the Society for Psychical Research (SPR) be called in to investigate.

and

Among other alleged phenomena they witnessed was Janet speaking using her false vocal folds for hours on end while she was apparently possessed by another entity. Speaking in this way is believed to be medically impossible.[citation needed] When speaking with the false cords Janet said she was "Bill" who had died in the house of a brain haemorrhage. The "Bill" persona habitually made jokes and exhibited a very nasty temper, swearing at Maurice, once calling him a "#ing old sod". Grosse was contacted by a man who claimed to be Bill's son. Recordings were made of these occurrences. After the BBC went to the house the recording crew found the metal inside of the recording machines bent, and recordings erased.[6]

Further investigations by Anita Gregory and John Beloff, also from the SPR, were less positive. They spent a few days with the family and, after they found them bending spoons themselves,[7] concluded that the children had faked the poltergeist activity. Janet admitted to Gregory that they had fabricated some of the occurrences. This admission was repeated on the ITV News (12 June 1980) when she stated: "Oh yeah, once or twice [we faked phenomena], just to see if Mr Grosse and Mr Playfair would catch us. And they always did."

edit on 8/26/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Just curious.. Where did you find the disclaimer on his site?

Keep looking and I can not find it. Star for you though.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Its not real it is a "web work" by the Danish artist Balder Olrick sorry to spoil the fun!
edit on 28-8-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join