It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bears are evolving. Apparently to party like rock stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Bear family downs 100 cans of beer after breaking into Norway cabin

Once upon a time, in land known as Norway, there were four bears who seriously wanted to party. So they broke into a cabin stashed with booze, downed 100 cans of beer, and proceeded to "trash" the place

"They had a hell of a party in there," Borthen Nilsen, one of the cabin's Norwegian family owners told SKY. "It's almost like taken out of Goldilocks and the three bears." (In the Mirror's account, Nilsen adds dramatically, "but worse.”)

In another departure from the famous tale, there were four bears, a mom and three cubs. And it wasn't porridge they were after.

The group "went on to celebrate in the style of the boozy grizzly in the Hofmeister lager television advert," declared Britain's Mirror. Uh. OK, in other words, they had a good time. Maybe they even had their own "100 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down and pass it around" thing going on. They got wasted. Then they appear to have gotten the nibbles, because they tore through the cabin's supply marshmallows, chocolate sauce and honey, said SKY.

When cabin-owning family matriarchs checked up on their little homestead, Nilsen's mother and grandmother found it pretty much "destroyed," Nilsen said, according to SKY. "The beds and all kitchen appliances, stove, oven and cupboards and shelves were all smashed to pieces."

www.globalpost.com...

Hahaha if this isnt proof of evolution I dont know what is. Next they will be drinking and driving. Hate to be the officer making that stop. Anyway lmfao when I read this and thought I would share
edit on 25-8-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: forgot title of article

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

The bear was probably angry. Word has it, the first bear that walked in, had an angry face and was allegedly heard saying:

"BITCH BETTA HAVE MY HONEY!"

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I dont know about car but in Russia Bear drive Motorcycle

[

dang it youtube your making look bad

edit on 25-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Its well known that a smear of vegemite on the back of your neck we scare a drop bear away.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

HAHAHA this must have been part of the gang that broke in the cabin to party. Seeing as this bear is bad ass enough to ride a motorcycle he's probably rockin out on those beer filled cabins as well

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

lol wow I guess one should watch the tree's these bears are going to replace us at the top of the food chain

new topics

top topics

join