It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong dead at age 82 First man 0n m00n

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm glad he had a full and interesting life.

RIP.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This 0nes f0r y0u mr. armstrong

The true rocket man

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Apollo 11. Man on the moon. Music video.

Apollo 11, Eagle PLAQUE

HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH

FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON

JULY 1969, A. D.

WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND

Neil Armstrong came in peace for all mankind.

The coolest guy, ever.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Silk

So did I. The most remarkable thing though was the sheer emotion on my parents faces... Probably much the same as mine when Viking landed on Mars, or the Voyagers reached the far realms of our own solar system.

The realization that Earth can only hold us if we allow it to. Nothing else.

Voyage in peace, Neil Armstrong. Knowing you, along with your compatriots from all over the world, have inspired many to look beyond the confines of this little world.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

just a bit annoying

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

That puts it in perspective, doesn't it?

Those of us who saw it, though I was very young, didn't appreciate it then... But now? The accomplishment resonates now, fully as much as it did then. Maybe more, since I'm old enough now to appreciate, however vicariously, the stark courage it took to do this.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnendingVigilance
My second thought after reading the headline was "I wonder if he left any written confessions or confided in family members with instructions not to talk about any of it until after his death" but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I don't think Neil would have his family reveal anything before all 3 of the Apollo 11 crew are gone. He wouldn't want to embarass the others or force them into revealing something that would put their families in danger.

That is, if there is something to reveal.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
May I say Rest in Peace, Mr Armstrong as you are an international hero, Sir.

* Salutes *

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I´m with you on this. Maybe because I´m not North-American and I don´t need a big show of pseudo-patriotism to live the day.

Btw, AMAZING VIDEO ! I´ve never seen it before! The way he´s trying to remember the lines... the way he´s trying to say what´s scripted....

Damn... I almost feel sorry for the poor guy. I see that he was truly realizing the extent of the lie the Nixon Admin (never forget) was putting. And he was the face that would appear everywhere....

How do you live with that?

That´s only why I can in some way "admire the guy". Not because the faked moon landing, but to be true to his country to the very end. And maybe I´d do the same... I don´t know.

PB

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Surprised nobody's brought it up yet, but it's another illuminati thing to think about how he died on the 25th. If you've never done so or heard about it, look at all the well-knowns that have died on the 25th of a month or at 25. Interesting to think about.

But regardless, RIP to the man & condolences to the family. Though I didn't live anywhere near that period in time, when I see the pictures and look back on those days of manned space exploration, it still inspires me and forces me to reflect on more than just our Earth & humanity.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnendingVigilance

Originally posted by Loopdaloop
I believe that they want to the moon... but all the photo's and footage was doctored.
What they found there... .prevented them from showing the actual footage!

I'm still not sure if that's what happened or if the actual trip was made by using "black budget tech" and then doctored footage.

My second thought after reading the headline was "I wonder if he left any written confessions or confided in family members with instructions not to talk about any of it until after his death" but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

First thought, "There goes a huge part of history. I always wanted to meet him but I guess I never will in this life so ... rest in peace Neil".

I hope he has left something to be released at some point.

This is a man that hung out with erich von daniken. Neil believed strong enough to go searching for the Tayos Libriary. That really says something. Perhaps he wanted to find the evidence to prove that which he could not speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join