It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jun 9/2012 UFO picture London Ontario

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that people will make up a scenario with no proof to prove what they are seeing cannot be what they are actually seeing.

To the skeptics, Ets could land on their front lawn, get out, hand them a beer, have a chat then hop back into their spaceship and by the time they flew out of view, they'd have already debunked their own experience with some bs self fed story that 'soothes' their egos which cannot handle the truth that we are not alone and never have been. Ahh, whatever, to each his or her own.

It's birds, no it's a light reflection, no it's a wedding celebration I think at such and such building and they may have set off chinese lanterns, ya that's it. With no proof other than their desperate need to debunk what they are unwilling to contemplate as the more likely reality given the heaps of evidence already gathered.

There is a fine line between skeptical and close minded. Being closed minded is far worse than being gullible as it means you have limited yourself to any growth, development or new horizons. I'd rather be labelled gullible anyday.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
I find it hilarious that people will make up a scenario with no proof to prove what they are seeing cannot be what they are actually seeing.

To the skeptics, Ets could land on their front lawn, get out, hand them a beer, have a chat then hop back into their spaceship and by the time they flew out of view, they'd have already debunked their own experience with some bs self fed story that 'soothes' their egos which cannot handle the truth that we are not alone and never have been. Ahh, whatever, to each his or her own.

It's birds, no it's a light reflection, no it's a wedding celebration I think at such and such building and they may have set off chinese lanterns, ya that's it. With no proof other than their desperate need to debunk what they are unwilling to contemplate as the more likely reality given the heaps of evidence already gathered.

There is a fine line between skeptical and close minded. Being closed minded is far worse than being gullible as it means you have limited yourself to any growth, development or new horizons. I'd rather be labelled gullible anyday.

I'm not sure what prompted you to get your knickers in such a knot.
All we have to go by so far is a photograph. We don't even have any statement by the witness of what they saw.
So on that basis the photograph could be just about anything.

So someone posts a photograph, and we are automatically supposed to believe "its aliens" or something?
That is hardly rational in my opinion.

I don't see any evidence that people are being "close minded" on this thread. On the contrary, I see evidence that people are trying to look at all the possibilities of what the "lights" or "objects" might be in the photo.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

That's a beautiful photo of the gulls!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

do you have something to contribute to the topic like some analysis of the photo? What is your analysis?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

There has been no proof presented, but there has been some good analysis and circumstantial evidence.

To the skeptics...

Is it possible to be skeptical of a specific photo and also have an open mind about ET? Or does one have to be "all in" on one side or the other.

With no proof other than their desperate need to debunk what they are unwilling to contemplate as the more likely reality given the heaps of evidence already gathered.

I think you missed the point of this thread. It is about one single photo, not whether ET's exist.

While you're here, what do you think the objects in the photo are?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry about the delay in more info no answer still
I just sent him another e-mail

I do not believe it lantern because he said the light all when out at the same time.

Not bird either.
And not a reflection either because he was outside.
Their was four witness. i was toll so far. (From the Brother Greg D. co-worker)
I'm 80 to 90 % sure it may be the real thing ( Hoping anyway )

edit on 21-8-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

To the skeptics, Ets could land on their front lawn, get out, hand them a beer, have a chat then hop back into their spaceship and by the time they flew out of view, they'd have already debunked their own experience with some bs self fed story that 'soothes' their egos which cannot handle the truth that we are not alone and never have been.

Think so? Interesting theory. We'll just have to wait until that happens to be sure, though. And there's no reason for it NOT to happen, is there? I mean, UFOs tend to be a little scarce and hard to observe, but there's no inherent reason for them to be that way. So, we'll see.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

You beat me to it. I was going to say something very similar. Even if there was full disclosure, and as an extreme example- a taking over of a country by aliens... some? most? people still would not believe it. They would still be grasping at straws and giving half-baked explanations as to why it's faked...

Even though we are seeing fleets of UFOs now, as opposed to one'sies - these are still the good old days. These are the days that a genuine photo of UFOs can be presented to the people who say - "no pic? no proof!" ... and a debate can go on for pages if the photo is genuine or not. There are no bad consequences either way as to what you believe about the photo, because apparently the aliens are not bothering anybody- yet.

When the SHTF though.... we will be longing for these days to return. So relax for now... and be distracted by photos of UFOs.... They are merely curiosities at the present.

edit on 22/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Sorry about the delay in more info no answer still
I just sent him another e-mail

Hmm... maybe he forgot to pay his ISP bill.

Oh well

edit on 24-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
thanks for sharing interesting pic indeed

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Same can be said for the other side every youtube video / picture of a light in the sky is Mog from Zog to some, having all the information re the camera direction time etc is important MANY pics like this have been debunked on here when we have all the information, a few have even shown the OP to be telling lies about the picture

edit on 28-8-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join