It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl with Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Girl with Down

www.abc.net.au

A Christian girl with Down's syndrome has been arrested on blasphemy charges in Pakistan, accused of burning pages inscribed with verses from the Koran, police and activists said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.ninemsn.com.au

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Religion of peace and intelligence, apparently. Does the all-knowing Allah (pbuhaoh)* and his precious book of bellicose fairytales not cover mental disorders?

...oh. Of course not. Much like homosexuals, adulterists, "infidels" et al, and not unlike with Nazi Germany, anyone with a disability are summarily executed.

The US sure have some backward bedfellows / "allies"...

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

*peace be upon him and only him
edit on 19-8-2012 by Sablicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
wp
edit on 19-8-2012 by sirnukeem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
oops
edit on 19-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Religion of peace? Yeah sure...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well, I'll tell you what. I won't be popular for saying this....but their law isn't for us to complain about and she appears to have broken it. now...before someone chops my tail off... I want to say this. She had Down Syndrome from what this is reporting and through my son and his condition I've seen that close up. I'm not asking where the girl's punishment is. I don't want to see anything but a strong talking to happen to her.

What is going on with her PARENTS? What was a Christian teenage girl with Downs doing out roaming the streets in a VERY unfriendly place to anything that isn't Muslim and devout would be a good idea there.

So... If she hadn't been mentally challenged, Id be happy to see the book thrown at her. When in Rome, don't crap on Caesar. When in a nation they KILL people for cracking a joke about their Prophet, well, burning pages isn't protest. It's suicide by other means.

She was though.....Mentally challenged that is... So lets see those parents who would let her wander step right up for some punishment. THEY need it. Not her.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Another Sad story:

An appeal to women organisations and human rights activists worldwide to condemn the Kurdistan Regional Government and seek justice for Nigar Rahim.

August 18, 2012

ERBIL-Hewlêr, Kurdistan region 'Iraq',— Raped by one brother, killed by another brother to wash the shame brought upon family “honour”.

lets not get into usual lets change their religion society debate..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Amen!!! None of our business...but if it were....

Exactly what I've been saying since Iraq. They had a better life w/Saddam!

More importantly....I think it's lies so we get pissed off to want war...well, I for one do not on so many levels but first and fore most...don't lie to me to sell a war!! I'm not your idiot anymore!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Agreed..besides..i like you

top topics

join