It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I get to talk about myself.... crap....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, uh.. heya. Well, not sure exactly what to tell people about myself. Too little information and I become generic, too much information and I risk exposing myself (ewww... not that type of exposure) to government agencies that are trying to farm my personal data. Ok, well, maybe that's a bit paranoid lol.
I'm involved in paranormal and UFO fields although I haven't written any books, don't have a TV or radio show, and as far as I know, haven't had any unusual craft landing in my back yard. I do upset people when I show how much of evidence presented in the UFO and paranormal fields can have a more "normal" explanation. That is not to say that such evidence isn't proof of something outside the ordinary, only that there are other plausible explanations. I do work as an intern with The Global Radio Alliance (GRA) which has recently begun streaming the ATS show and so I decided to check out the site and see what all the fuss is about. I have been told I have a unique way of looking at things and have a tendency to try and present a perspective that others may not have considered. Well uh.. I can't really think of much else to say right now. I do hang out in the GRA chat room so feel free to stop by and say hello, or ask me questions.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Myth024

Welcome to ATS where there is always room for one more! Muhahaha....

Seriously though, it sounds like you bring new perspectives and some solid knowledge in at least one of the areas folks around here specialize in....debating.
I look forward to seeing ya on the forums!

edit on 19-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Myth024

Welcome to the community, I am brand new also. UFO's are real, I have seen them. Never saw an alien though. I hope this site can and will help you find what you are looking for. best of luck, Jimmy

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myth024
I risk exposing myself to government agencies that are trying to farm my personal data. Ok, well, maybe that's a bit paranoid.

Actually you'd be surprised how un-paranoid and true it is...
That's a genuine concern to have in these times i'm afraid.

But don't fear, that data will die out eventually, with them and their corrupted system

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Myth024

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Myth024

Yes....welcome aboard Myth024....this is a great site, all sorts of flavors for the mind to sample....I'm a newbie too and I have to admit ATS has become one of my favorite guilty pleasures....see ya around!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,Myth024..Your going to fit right in here and i hope to see you soon on the main boards..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Mmmm... lets see... *looks over the buffet cart* I think I'll have an alien brownie, a MUFON muffin, maybe a truth chip cookie and hmm... and EVP ice cream bar.
Thank you for the welcome.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'll disagree with everyone even if it's only for the purpose of making sure a subject has been thoroughly beat to death, or all sides have been explored. I've tried typing while standing on my head, but that's not usually the perspective people look for, besides it's really difficult to take off my head or type while up-side-down.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thank you for the welcome and I'll be looking forward to causing trouble.. er.. I mean.. debating topics on the main boards. Any particular one your favorite? There are just so many that pique my interest I haven't quite figured out where to start lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Myth024

Myth024
I like them all but i hang out alot on the music threads or you can find me in the UFO forum im all over the place on ATS what ever catches my eye i will post on
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS !!

you will love the site
we always need new set of thoughs from new members
they bring a freshness with different experiences in their lifes
skeptic or open minded .. everyone is very usefull in their own way

if you have anything to share
even your most deepest secret ..
ATS is the place for that

edit on 8/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Ooo... There are music threads.. wait.. does that mean clothes made from music? hehe... I make my own poorly crafted pieces and I'm always looking to interact with other musicians. I'm definitely going to hunt one of these threads down and make it into a nice shirt.

top topics

join