It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal identification and meditational use?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello all

I recently obtained 2 crystals from the love of my life for my birthday. Well the shop we bought the crystals at, didn't have a chart and I picked them out my self because they gave me the best vibes over the rest. So I don't know what they are. I think the clear one is quarts but the blueish/clear one escapes me. I tried searching them on Google but found nothing.

I am hoping that one of our kind ATS members can give me a bit of incite to these stones? Thanks in advance for any help.

edit on 18-8-2012 by fallow the light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

The quartzs= love: It balances and revitalises the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes. Cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimension with the mind. Clear Quartz enhances psychic abilities. It aids concentration and unlocks memory. Stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance. Clear Quartz (Crystal Quartz, Rock Crystal) harmonises all the chakras and aligns the subtle bodies.

The other crystal i think is larimar = Healing properties :Its powers are believed to helps us view events from different perspectives, to soften and enlighten, to heal the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual body.

Larimar stimulates the heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras promoting inner wisdom. It represents peace and clarity, healing and love. Larimar is reputed to be helpful for those experiencing stress and anxiety. Hope
this helps you my freind all the best to you denver22
edit on 18-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

If you are correct then I most definitely see why I was drawn to them. I will look up Larimar and see if I get any further insight. You have been very helpful and I thank you.

Peace clarity and love have been 3 things I have been working on. I have been having troubles with my ego and am looking for good food to feed it (like a spiritual and mental diet) If you are correct then these crystals will work perfectly to feed my ego healthy sustenance.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
After a quick Google search I am unsure if it is Larimar. The stone would be completely translucent if it was absent of the blue. The Larimar seem to not have a transparency at all. Or maybe its just the lack of detail in the picks?
thank you though

edit on 18-8-2012 by fallow the light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Blue aragonite or it is aqua marine i am thinking mmm

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

hcfy-images.s3.amazonaws.com... This is a blue argonite

edit on 18-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Thank you so much but it's still not the rock that I posses. The picture I posted shows a lot more blue then there really is. The stone is actually mostly transparent with speckles of blue.

Maybe I can get a better pick of it?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Agreed, Larimar is a little different looking. It may be Fluorite though, But then there are a few blue crystals that it could be . You can look at stones by colour here and it describes their properties too.
www.thecrystalhealer.co.uk...
edit on 8/18/2012 by piercedninja because: Bad spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This one may help a bit better. Thanks again for your effort my friend.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The stone actually has a spot of brown on the underside. If that helps?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think it is a blue topaz
I found a webpage photo that looks very similar to yours.

www.healingcrystals.com...

The more occlusions, the less the gemstone can be used in jewellery. But it will still work in gemstone healing etc.

I currently wear amethyst to ward off electro-smog from my body. Yesterday I forgot to wear it and I felt awful by the end of the day. So it is definitlely working.

We love gemstones and have over 200.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
That is a lovely piece you have there. Perhaps the shop where it was purchased could identify it for you. Many crystals/gems can be wire wrapped and made into awesome pieces of jewelry.

top topics

join