It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So lets say they finally arrive...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So lets say the day comes we wake up from our beds... open our pc/laptops... and first new is "ALIEN MOTHERSHIP HAS APPEARED ON THE SKY".
What do you think the top topics and New topics in ATS will be?

I supposed we'll have many: "Don't buy the project blue beam fraud"

or like, "Anyone know any good way to survive when they launch the attack?"

"You think they're interested for intercourse?"

put your ideas and lets have a laugh till it really happens

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"Its About Time"

"Best CGI UFO picture ever!"

"OMG, S**T, RUN FOR THE HILLS!"

"Open your front door.....DEBUNK that!"

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"We are all #ed!!!"

"Where the hell is predator when you need him"

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

"Open your front door.....DEBUNK that!"

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think the board would be filled with "I Told you so" threads, probably all in caps, and demanding an apology from anyone who ever doubted them.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I think the board would be filled with "I Told you so" threads, probably all in caps, and demanding an apology from anyone who ever doubted them.

Yes it would. Also, the religion forum would be fighting over whether they are angels or demons.....

Des
edit on 17-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I would laugh if it was something benign like a ship making a long pit stop and leaving with out even making any kind of contact and ignoring us.

Maybe knock us all down a peg thinking ET's would even bother noticing us.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I would laugh if it was something benign like a ship making a long pit stop and leaving with out even making any kind of contact and ignoring us.

That would start the race to post threads of *why* they didn't stay.

....the religion forum would still be fighting over if they were angels or demons.....

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

ahahahahahahahhaa
that would be brilliant

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

The Galactic Federation of Light...would flood the front page with new channeled messages....:

Telling us we are scheduled for pick-up in the second ship...coming any day now....

Des

edit on 17-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
your all wrong, its both the the angels AND demons using project Blue Beam

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
your all wrong, its both the the angels AND demons using project Blue Beam

Mea Culpa...you are right. Does this mean I can't get a ride on the shiny space ship....

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"Now the serpent was more subtle and crafty than any living creature of the field which the Lord God had made."
Genesis 3:1

Luke 11:24 "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.

"7 For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until [c]he who restrains is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.
9 The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels—[all of them] lying wonders—
10 And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.
11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,
12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians Ch. 2

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
See....^ ^ ^......told you so....

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well that depends, I am pretty sure we have a shiny space ship. As for hitching a ride, that is a good question.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wanted: Alien Translator Please!

I guess ET will become popular.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
See....^ ^ ^......told you so....

Des

The first ATS "prophecy" that came true in less than 10 minutes.

All hail Destinyone

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I would have no idea what was being posted on this website as I would be putting my wife and I into quarantine. There is no telling how the human body would handle whatever germs these aliens are bringing with them. Nor what our germs would do to them.

The risk that first contact brings to life on Earth is just too great. Any sort of meeting would have to take place outside of the atmosphere between both species, both side separated by air tight suits.

And I shudder to think what sort of sexually transmitted diseases an alien race would have to offer.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
I think everything would just stop. Everything would come to a halt. You would have people worshiping, people afraid they are demons, people ready to fight.
Thinking about the world now and how we can't even get along with people from different cultures or skin colors, how are we going to ever get along with people from another world?
Maybe that's just western cultures though. I remember talking to a girl from India and asking her about aliens and she sort of shrugged it off like they already exist.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
that's interesting considering the fact yesterday or some days ago the indian goverment kinda said they have found aliens on earth. they have footage of video etc...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join