It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel preparing to attack Iran (Before Christmas) : Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Let them attack Iran. Give it a few weeks. By then there should be no more Israel to come crying to daddy for help. Or attempting to coax us into another fight we don't want.

I'd chock it up as a win.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There going to arm santa for a 'surprise' attack

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"WHATEVER" Been hearing this for years.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
A ground attack....really!!! Are they going to march from Isreal, acroos Jordan and Iraq, just to get to the Line of Departure????

Both the attack from Kuwait to Baghdad in 03, AND the 91 Desert Storm movement to for the VII Corp "hail mary" where HUGE feats of logistics....the IDF doesn't have the capability to do that, EVEN if the US put a division or two on the ground with them.

If/when the Isreal/Iran war kicks off, there will be very little, if any "ground action". Possibly in the Lebanon/Golan heights regions of Isreal, and into the West Bank.

You might see limited US ground involvment near the Straits of Hormuz to help protect the sea lanes.

This will be (or start primarily as) an Air/Sea/Missile War.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Iran leadership are a bunch fo stubborn idiots who think they will win.They will cause alot of problems for Israel but once the rest of the world powers get in Iran will be whooped.Especially is the U.S.gets if and uses their top weapons.
However there could be suicide bombing attacks carried out in the U.S. from Iran sleeper cells.

Also however..Egypt could get invovled and then things will change drastically and hard to tell what would happen and who would all get invovled then.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I doubt Iraqi gov't or military approved the IDF to run tests in their desert.

I just don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I agree...if it isn't with man power (doubt it, and unfortunately, if things do go south, we will have to send our men to fight), then its with money or weapons, sending money to help them, or sending better equipment etc.

Another country that has it's back is Mexico, I do believe Israel was helping Mexico with its massive drug war a while back :/...

Either way it doesn't look good. Here's to a truce

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join