It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidockave213 Gives us 14 cataclysm's August/2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
When you view the part about heavy heavy winds...that kind of freaked me out because I'm in Great Falls Mt. And we had a wind storm of 77mph for the whole storm...45-1hour...and registered 95mph at its strongest. The storm started fires, took down poles. A fire started in my hood and when I called 911... All circuits were busy.

What's up w/ the wind and all this dangerous lighting?

I'm on my iPad...don't know where the YouTube # is...if the vid doesn't work...here's the link...

www.youtube.com...

Btw...love this guy's vids. I'm sure most know this guy.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
here's the vid.. reposted..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Ty sweetheart. I was hoping an ATS'er would save me...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
exactly what I've been saying for the last 2 years.. or more..

the US and perhaps the world is in a sever drought.. thus the reason for the weather manipulation flyovers.. i haven't see them spraying in nearly 3 weeks to a month here in Oregon..

I'm wondering if because they know the spraying isn't going to help any more or what.. but, I'll take my chances on the first assumption..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thankyou!! So, now we know what's up / with chem- spraying?

what's w/ the high winds? Any opinions? Because of drought? Dust bowl....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That's a pretty compelling video. I'm sure one could be made for any given month from any recent years. Kinda crazy, don't ya think?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Yes I agree, in recent years our weather has gotten more extreme ....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I personally believe we are about to enter the middle phase of a Pole Shift.

My theory is a Pole shift is similar to cutting down a tree. At first the tree slowly begins to fall, but at a certain point it picks up speed and crashes to the ground. Upon hitting the ground it bounces a few time then settles down.

I believe our planet is going threw a similar process. A Pole shift would cause our planets weather patters to dramatically change, throwing somewhat predictable weather cycles it to total chaos. Since the pole is moving certain parts of the World would be pushed in to cooler regions and other in to warmer regions. Simply by changing the Poles tilt by a few degrees can seriously alter the Jet Stream which can and will have a devastating effect the climate on a global scale.

There has been a serious increase in geological activity in the last few years, as we reach the tipping point in the pole shift where the pole begins to move at a faster rate we should expect to see increased tectonic activity along plate boundaries. Earthquakes are the tectonic plates revealing stress that has built up over time. The Pacific Plate has released a ton of pressure in Japan, Indonesia, and in New Zealand and along the Eastern Coast of Russia. Since pressure has been released in these areas we can expect stress should be building along the Eastern Coast of Australia, and along the entire West Coast of North America. The longer it builds the more powerful the quake.

Only time will tell if my Theory is correct and I pray I'm way off base, because if I'm not...........

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JBRiddle

*sigh* here we go again, new cast same drivel.

1) John Moore is the only one saying that the Jet Stream is affected by some phantom stoppage in the Gulf Stream, however if that were true TS Gordon would not have taken the turn it did in the North Atlantic a few days ago. So there is nothing off about the Jet Stream over the CONUS.

2) The MAGNETIC Poles are moving, read again MAGNETIC, this is a proven and not in any way dismissed fact.. There is no evidence at all that our physical poles are shifting anywhere, that was a fantasy put forward.

3) Weather changes over time, it's fact, deal with it, the National Weather Service only had real data going back maybe 100 years, that's hardly enough time to make a valid theory on how weather patterns change over time, or how climate changes over time, however, we do know that over the course of history the planet's climate does change... hmmm...

4) Kill all the cows.. they produce methane, methane makes greenhouse gasses, nuff said, plus which cows are evil..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Let's face it: quakes and volcanoes are not up. There are over a million a year and most are not felt. There are large ones every few weeks. There are several 5 or better a day.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

The last bad drought in the US was in 1988. Droughts happen often.

Windstorms happen. We had a bad one just over a month ago. Take California as an instance. The place is famous for Santa Ana winds.
en.wikipedia.org...

Or what about chinooks
en.wikipedia.org...

Then there are siroccos. Even named a car after these high winds.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

A retort to you kill all cattle opinion because of methane. In all reality the worlds cattle are producing a fraction of what is being released from the vast methane beds off the Siberian coast as well as other areas that are seeing massive methane beds erupt from the ocean floor. Google It once, it's real.

Also our coal burning plants produce a multitude of emmissions methane being one of them.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pegasus2000
reply to post by vkey08

A retort to you kill all cattle opinion because of methane. In all reality the worlds cattle are producing a fraction of what is being released from the vast methane beds off the Siberian coast as well as other areas that are seeing massive methane beds erupt from the ocean floor. Google It once, it's real.

Also our coal burning plants produce a multitude of emmissions methane being one of them.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Pegasus2000 because: (no reason given)

I don't think you grasped the sarcasm in my statement about Cows and Methane. It was mainly to show how silly this whole climate change is caused by man is.. Nature has a way of asserting itself from time to time, and we would have zero control over it if it decided to.

Plus I have a running gag on some 3d sites about mini martian methane cows.....

Offtopic but funny:

Cows Attack...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Komodo

Thankyou!! So, now we know what's up / with chem- spraying?

what's w/ the high winds? Any opinions? Because of drought? Dust bowl....

the chem-spraying is just my opinion, but to me, it definitely puts the pieces together ..

as for the high winds .. could be anything.. I know there are experts (ones with degrees) that know weather patterns here on ATS that could answer your question better than I ever could..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I don't think anyone said they're up...I think the word used is extreme. More extreme. The tornado's, the flooding, the quakes, ect....

I'm 47 yrs old and I really don't remember severe extreme like this in my life-time. Records haven't been recorded for millions of yrs..yup I get that...however... I really do think things are ramping up for what reason?

Life has been wiped out before due to certain events...
Man made weather warfare?
Science experiments taken to the extreme?
Or...mother nature?

I think it's worth following because if it is something of evil this way comes...I want to prepare, stop, whatever it might take to survive. People that do survive do so by being in the know...not waiting for people to save your own ass.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I just wondered your opinion...and hopefully those in know, will stop by or I'll find a thread that can help answer it.

I'm going to really re-search the lighting stuff. I happen to think its a weapon..and they're using it...lighting blast this yr world wide have been extreme.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't think anyone said they're up...I think the word used is extreme. More extreme. The tornado's, the flooding, the quakes, ect....

But what does that mean if the numbers have not changed and the types have not changed? There are no more larger quakes or bigger volcanoes. About the only thing on the increase is flooding and that is well documented as being a result of man's activities including construction, deforestation, and population increase.

I'm 47 yrs old and I really don't remember severe extreme like this in my life-time. Records haven't been recorded for millions of yrs..yup I get that...however... I really do think things are ramping up for what reason?

But as humans we are easily mistaken about trends. That is why it is important to look back over the records to see what has happened. Things are not ramping up.

I think it's worth following because if it is something of evil this way comes...I want to prepare, stop, whatever it might take to survive. People that do survive do so by being in the know...not waiting for people to save your own ass.

In that we agree. Be prepared for disasters. They happen. Hurricanes happen. Tornadoes happen. Do not expect a rescue.

On the other hand we do not need to prepare for things that are unreasonable such as preparing for hurricanes in South Dakota.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

lighting blast this yr world wide have been extreme

agreed...

notice that in the video posted as well..

not much thunder/lighing storms in the NW .. 1 or 2 that I can think of thus far this year.. but, not sever

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

oh gottcha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by stereologist

I'm 47 yrs old and I really don't remember severe extreme like this in my life-time.

Same here. I grew up in Missouri and as I got older the winters became
less and less severe. The drought they're experiencing out there is
unheard of to me at least.

Oh and thanks for the updated video. Added to faves.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
An ATS'er posted the same video I posted here, almost a week after I did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14823653#pid14823653

Above link to " other " ATS thread.

What bothers me about the video they posted is that this hiohopworld put their name on the vid and it's not their vid. The guy that made the vid is who I named in my post...fidockave213. Shouldn't we give fidock credit? In the description on YouTube the guy admits its not his video but doesn't put up the link to the original...fidock. If someone took credit for your work many many if not ALL of you would be crying foul and more then likely...loudly!!!!!!

I'm not at all angry that the other post got more flags then mine...
I'm not at all angry that they posted the same vid...however;

Had that person done their home-work or even watched the vid...they would have known who to give credit to!
I alerted ATS to this....and nothing. So apparently it's ok to steal someone else work....or not totally research and know the info your giving.

edit on 23-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join