It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY movie - Must watch video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hey ATS!

I've watched this yesterday and was blown away!
I'm not gonna say that I believe everything in the video, but I will say this: It was the best sci-fi writing I've witness in a while!

Some of you here will be familiar with a lot of concepts in this vid, but I'm sure there will be things you never heard of.

If you're new to the concept of ancient aliens, time traveling, fallen angel, etc, it might be a lot to swallow in one time.

But I'd say watch it because its fun and let your subconscious take it in!
Enjoy and discuss!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanks OP ... I will check this out tonight when I get home and post my thoughts. Sounds like it could be interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hate to say it but this video has been on ATS before. Worth sharing again tho!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thanks OP for posting this. It goes over a lot of different information and loosely pulls everything together. It was worth the watch.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have played Assassins Creed soo much I was into the ancient alien theory before the show came on lol. I have seen this before in passing.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I agree with almost everything this video presents.

turth, it rocks

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sorry if it has been posted before. Did a quick search and found nothing!
Anyways, we can never get too much good info like this!

Hope they would do a series.

There's a lot of stuff they just mention!

Hot topics like 2012 and Nibiru. I guess their thing was to assemble a theory of the past and they didnt want to extrapolate on the future.

Do you guys think that something like the big disk thingy will be used again on dec 21 of this year?
Do you believe we are heading for a 3-5 days of darkness this winter?

Ill have to watch it again, it goes so fast and cover so much!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

OK ... I watched it last night. So much of this stuff is new to me. I have read through some threads related to this stuff but certainly havent done much investigating on my own. Just based on the movie and not having researched much of it yet I will say that it is an interesting story. There is so much in that move that they just blow through to cover the story in an hour. If they actually tried to explain everything we would be talking about a series of movies.

That being said there are some interesting points made throughout and it certainly makes one wonder about the ancient civilizations. However, I would not expect to see that spinning disk weapon any time in our future. I would like to see more stuff like this and plan on reading more about it over the next few days but so far I am not buying it ... fully. I am however glad I watched it. Thanks for the heads up OP!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER

I just wish I could pitch down the sucker narrating the video. It's way too annoying

edit on 17-8-2012 by thomas_ because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

But if you did, the video would probably last 3 hours !!! lol

top topics

join