It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian FSA killing postal workers and tossing their bodies to the street?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I ahve seen the video and I have a few comments and questions...

For one, why do we dismiss video footage of supposed Syrian government actions while doing the complete opposite for rebels?

Secondly has this video footage actually been confirmed?

Third have we ruled out the possibility of the video footage being from Iraq back during Husseins reign? Throwing indiviuals off the rooftops was common in IRaq during Husseins reign and their is a lot of footage floating around still documenting it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Damn Assad and his evil for forcing the poor little rebels to resort to this! It's all his fault!
Just like with the bombings
and executions
and torture.
Thanks to the MSM for informing me that it really isn't the FSA's fault. It's all Assad's fault.

hhahaha..you still managed to spin it....how on earth is it assads fault...hahaha

hes trying to remove these murdering terrorists

its people like you....listen now....its people like YOU who are responsible for the inhuman murder in Syria...by condoning the terrorists and supporting their murdering ways......

all im saying is...cut your BS out...as one day we might have to deal with them on our own streets.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think this operation has been botched, when or if a "no-fly zone" happens who's jets are going to be in the air? If Syria retaliates with chemicals what happens then?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Update: FSA denies incident their fault, says it is individuals acting out of anger and revenge from acts committed by the Assad regime.

Uh huh. Righto.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

cut the crap out.....

they blame the states army.....then whisper under their breaths that the fsa might have been doing the same...then it evolves to...they are not doing the same....then maybe...we're trying to stop this from happening lololol

well because of their terror other groups can go in under the radar and commit whatever act they want....its still the fsa fault for undermining the state security

its a propaganda war.....the fact that they dont address the point that everyone knows its BS is laughable when they continue it.
the fsa need to:
stop hiding in civilian terriories
stop murdering civilians
stop accepting foreign aid to buy weapons
stop introducing foreign bandits in their ranks

they need to have a mandate and a political party...i can go on and on.....
all i can say is...the only winner here is isreal

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join