It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who should be Ant-Man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ok, so I think everyone knows that Edgar Wright has been slowly working on an Ant-Man movie for a few years now. Well not exactly but he's signed on as the writer and director so I'm gonna assume it'll be a comedy with some decent action alot like Scott Pilgrim. So who would be the best actor to play a funny superhero? I know the guy who I would choose who's both funny and can be seen as a super hero. That guy is Seann William Scott, he's fit, hilarious, smart, and hasn't had a chance to be a superhero yet. I mean, I'd watch him as Ant-Man. What about you guys?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Depends on what version of Ant man they do...

I like the newer one that was a bit of a sleaze ball...

they could do the whole behind the scene aspects of shield, could see a ton of humor in that.

But than, I am already admitting to having more knowledge of Ant-man than I would like.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by joadco

i dont know ant man but if u are going for a funny good actor i will say jim carrey, or bobcat

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

i dont know ant man but if u are going for a funny good actor i will say jim carrey, or bobcat

Antman is one of the more ridiculous marvel hero's, and I am frankly shocked they are going along with making it a movie.

The Irredeemable Ant-Man was done by Robert Kirkman (the guy who did Walking dead) and is very humorous as it follows a Jack-ass shield employee that takes a super suit that shrinks him down and gives him the proportional strength of an ant.

And he proceeds to use it in very un-superhero like ways, would make a great comedy.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

so would bobcat make a good antman?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by joadco

new topics

top topics

join