It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran that stupid ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Salam

I was visiting ATS when I saw that some people are still ignorant about the situation regarding this thread.

I want to make things clear in this thread.

Yet , the Iranian people have shown that they are resisting for the right of having nuclear power plants.

But some people are not getting the point.

The point is :

1 - Iranian people know about the power and force of the US army.

2- They know that any stupid movement will result in an invasion.

But how is US govt saying that Iran is going to do an terrorist act on civilians in Europe ?

That is because Europe is the place were Muslims are immigrating. Muslims have more children than ordinary Europeans have.

That means Muslims proportion in those countries are rising up.

Do you remember the massacre in Norway ?

The butcher wanted to warn his fellow Europeans about the danger of growing numbers of Muslims in the region.

So , many Europeans are terrorized now.

US govt is excessively forcing the minds to accept that Iran is going to kill innocent people in mass.

That is how they want to bring the Europe into their play. They want to convince Europeans that Iran is a threat for them.

Because China and Russia don't support war on Iran , they are picking new allies to complete their NWO in middle east.

They want to show that Iran is just another country in the hands of lunatics like Saddam.

But Saddam was different. He was a puppet that his expiration date was passed. In the gulf war , he showed that he is not a healthy good puppet. And they had proves that he has WMD. because they have gave him those in his invasion on Iran. He had a history of using those weapons on his own people in Halabche.

They want to show that Iran is as stupid as Iraq.

But Iran is not.
Nither Iran nor Hezbullah will not attack innocent people. It is not allowed in our religious laws.

+ Iran is aware of the US army power.

+ Iran is not in the end of line to self destruct.

I started this thread to say that European and American should be aware of the situation.

Peace.

edit on 11-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

How did you feel when the US turned it's back on the Iranian protesters back in 2009?

To be truthful, my heart went out to them. I would like to see the world as a peaceable place...but governments always have a say...don't they?

By the way, I do respect your opinions, even though I may not agree with all of them.

edit on 11-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Iran Goverment bad, Iran's people stuck and being harmed by their government not letting nuclear inspections.

Nuclear power, it's been around for decades, I ran needs to give up the stone age way of thinking.

If China and Russia can do it, anybody can.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Iran's government make the decision. Iran people are just like us, US and Canada people: We hate our government, we hate dictators and we hate lack of freedom and peace. Middle-East terrorists are trained by the CIA. It's all about politics, not about what all the people of the World wants.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If I may note.... Europe is the place of concern because it's been the primary battlefield for the Jihadi elements of the radical far east/Mideast. I'll be happy to put a bit of time into listing, by occurance, each attack within the European region since modern terrorism properly began with the PLO Hijacking it's first Airliner in 1968. Since then, it's been a wild and rocky ride......and Europe has seen as much or more of it as anyone not living inside the M.E. itself.

As for Hezbollah not attacking civilians... Whoa there. It may be long before some were born and others may just want to forget it even happened....but Beirut is something there are still BIG scores to settle for in the minds of some. I won't even count the Marine Barracks bombing as the argument for civilians there is a very valid one. That is probably as close as they came to a valid military target as I've ever seen nose-on to the U.S......even if the method still had to be cowardly.

It's the fact we had not one...but TWO Embassies blown apart with credit very much on those people you speak of. Civilians were in those buildings and many of them. In fact, it's very fair to say that a National Embassy is primarily civilian in nature. I was going to mention the hostages there...but it seems history has given Hezbollah pass there by blaming others... Hmm... Interesting there, it's not how I recall it from personal memory.

Anyway.... Iran is not the bogeyman and Hezbollah and Hamas aren't armies of Freddy Kruegers looking to spread nightmares. Hardly. They also are NOT pure innocence. FAR FAR from it. No white hats in this one...on any side. We all get a black hat to wear this time around.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by mideast

How did you feel when the US turned it's back on the Iranian protesters back in 2009?

To be truthful, my heart went out to them. I would like to see the world as a peaceable place...but governments always have a say...don't they?

I don't have much to ay because I didn't like the velvet movement.

People who are manipulated want to revolve and change every thing in a blink of an eye.

But this green movement was a different phenomena that was analyzed more and more in Iran

I know much about the details.

It all comes back to money and manipulation.

But the same people stood against the movement when it got violent and with no purpose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

People complain that the US is a sound-bite society, but the truth is that the world is a 30-second soundbite society.

Everyone wants a fix and they want it NOW!

Life just does not work that way. Fixing problems takes time.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxzen2004
reply to post by mideast

Iran Goverment bad, Iran's people stuck and being harmed by their government not letting nuclear inspections.

Nuclear power, it's been around for decades, I ran needs to give up the stone age way of thinking.

Please translate into English for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxzen2004
reply to post by mideast

Yeah, I guess thats the wests right to decide also.

Iran have nuclear technology. I don't get what your saying here...

?? Are you confused about a few issues?

new topics

top topics

join