It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word about the UK Government, or absence of it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What we have at the moment is a Trojan horse,with freedom,justice,care and equality strapped tightly
in it's 'saddlle-bags'.
Government is now obsolete. What is in it's place was
hatched, matched and dispatched from a Corporate
boardroom, with the blessing of the hand that rocks
the cradle of New Labour, many months before the general election.
In the belly of this Trojan horse are the corporate
hounds baying for the blood of Public Services,hungry
to shred these to pieces, into strips of privatized meat
for their masters. This was the original agenda of New Labour,but had to be abandoned.
The creation of 'the age of austerity' has prepared the ground for the current pack of political privateers to
launch an attack on all we hold dear and are proud of.
Democracy?? What democracy and where?
The parties 'on offer'-(B.O.G.O.F.) are merely fingers on the corporate hand, which feeds us daily with crumbs of lies on everything from the state of the economy to
security propaganda.
Those who stroll along the corridors of power,or sit at the table of 'the new barons' are tolerated only because of
their claim to have been elected by the populace.
Media no longer reports on 'truth issues'- (ask Dr. David
Kelly , Robin Cook - the list is endless,or not!)
And we sit at home lapping-up the diet of crap in political commentary,entertainment and sparsely reported news in our soft-furnished homes,while these educated thugs
remove our rights and hard fought for benefits.
Don't open your eyes - open your minds,while you still control them,before the major pharmacutical companies
complete their task,which for years has been to 'dumb us
all down , using vaccines and medication. Remember the
swine flu and other health scares? All man made and used to frighten the population into accepting these.
I was a pig at the trough,like most of you,until i began to listen.
Tear yourself away from X-Factor garbage for a while. You may wonder who set the financial world up for collapse and who stands to gain from this and other
worldwide crises.
Get off your butt before we're shunted back into the Middle Ages. One fine day we are all going to have to answer to our children when they ask why we did nothing to stop the creation of what will effectively be
The Fourth Reich.
Our health,or lack of it, is the life-blood of Baxter and co.
Education(Academies)will be used to regress the minds of our off-spring.
The Justice System will be used to oppress(already begun in the Police Force).
Religion has paved the way for all of these massive revenue-raisers.
Go ask your computer who the real conspirators are.Avoid
Journalists! Abroad,investigative journalists are 'Taken out'. Here,they are taken into the fold or promoted to another field.

with sincerity
Dornicks.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I just want to applaud this.

You should Start The Revolution

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

You say this yet what are you doing to change anything?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dornicks

S&F to your Dornicks

I can safely say after reading your post that you are one of the most knowledgeable posters with a excellent well-rounded understanding of the current situation.

Thank you for posting!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As such is for Governments, is the same for corporations, neither should be feared by the people.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well said. To our generation will fall the onerous task of revolution, simply because we can't continue like this.

A quick piece of trivia: which of the coalition leaders is descended from an aristocratic banking dynasty?
BOTH OF THEM!

Cameron's father (and grandfather, and great-grandfather for that matter) were bankers for Panmure Gordon, while his mother descends from a 'distinguished Polish banking family'.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Nick Clegg is also banker spawn, with a whole host of european aristocracy thrown into the mix.
These elite families, and their grip on the UK, have to go. And they can be got rid of. As the deputy lie-minister said;

There is simply not a shred of racism in me, as a person whose whole family is formed by flight from persecution, from different people in different generations.

Yes Nick. Your ancestors fled the courts of the Tzars and Kaisers of Europe when the common folk got their act together and chased the criminals away. Will history repeat itself?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Great summary of the state of affairs here in the UK.

Flagged.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakeWatkin
reply to post by Beavers

You say this yet what are you doing to change anything?

Putting their voice where others can see it. Not much in a revolution sense... but every time you speak or write something, if one person becomes more aware of what is going on with the world, then that is a mission complete.

There isn't much anyone can do on their own, a revolution of the system only happens when many people are aware. If change is gunna happen, it starts on message boards, in the pub, at your lunch break.

In all seriousness. Majority of 1st world countries, not only the UK, are plugged into their televisions. They can't see what is going on. Any conversation, statement or message is worth trying. All you need to do is voice your opinion, no matter where.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Why isn't this in the rant area? You offer no facts, no opinions apart from your own - what is the mention of Robin Cook about? Why is everyone starring a piece with no logic to it that someone out of their face at 2am would come up with?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Great summary of the state of affairs here in the UK.

Flagged.

No, I don't think it is. Maybe to ill informed people who don't really follow politics - I would have said this was more true under Blair/Brown, but it's always easier to moan isn't it?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The age of Austerity?
For most of us there was always in place the age of Austerity,now they've just found a way of naming a type of poverty that means you are always treading water.
One step forward,two steps back.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Im very aware that we are all getting royally F**ked, the trick to make people believe we're all victims

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The British People Deserve what they got....
The use of cheap labour ( Polish ) The inverted racism against their own people and racism against the southern People such as Spanish, Greeks etc...
In England If you Have a good self awareness you are in trouble.

Sad Country decadent country in which Cowards and thugs make more than 50 % of the population.

Dont take me wrong there are good people but everyday they are less as they just give up or leave

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sure glad you Brits got all your firearms under proper control. After reading that I thought Somebody might object to the circus in parliament that passes for your leadership. Can't have that. "Stiff upperlip and all" (?)
edit on 12-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironsavior
The British People Deserve what they got....
The use of cheap labour ( Polish ) The inverted racism against their own people and racism against the southern People such as Spanish, Greeks etc...
In England If you Have a good self awareness you are in trouble.

Sad Country decadent country in which Cowards and thugs make more than 50 % of the population.

Dont take me wrong there are good people but everyday they are less as they just give up or leave

Racism against Spanish and Greeks........????Baffling comment that is mate very very baffling.I've never heard a fellow Brit give an irrational attack on these peoples based on their ethnicity.
You are on the money about there being many thugs but cowards?Please.
Inverted racism..spot on i must say though,that's been the agenda for years.
edit on 12-8-2012 by southbeach because: My words are not showing

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

there are several forms of racism.
one can be read on daily mail

www.dailymail.co.uk...

and it is the tip of the iceberg

Spanish Answer : www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

reply to post by southbeach

there are several forms of racism.
one can be read on daily mail

www.dailymail.co.uk...

and it is the tip of the iceberg

Spanish Answer : www.dailymail.co.uk...

Those articles are hardly telling me that we have endemic racism against southern peoples.I don't see "thugs" going around looking for Greeks and Spanish to give a good kicking to.I for one would welcome the Greeks that are coming to Britain as they are mostly educated professionals and would only enhance British society.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That is your view and my view but NOT the Government, Employers etc....

How can you explain that Greeks and Spaniards need to do English tests to get a Job and Eastern Europeans have translators?

How can it be explained that several factories adopted polish as official language and therefore Greeks Spaniards Are put to a side.

If there is an explanation I would be very curious to know

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.metro.co.uk...

www.standard.co.uk...
edit on 12-8-2012 by ironsavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

How can it be explained that several factories adopted polish as official language and therefore Greeks Spaniards Are put to a side.

I think it is interesting that if a factory adopts Polish as its official language, in Great Britain, that the Greeks and the Spanish are the ones put to a side, but we sort of just ignore anyone who speaks the official language of English, or any of the recognised languages (Welsh, Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Scots, Ulster Scots, Cornish), being put to a side.

As far as the racism against Greeks is concerned, it seems the article that you linked is making the basic point that if Greece was to collapse economically (more) then because of EU border laws a lot of them (the Greeks) could move to live in the UK, and cause a great deal of pressure on current unemployment and lack of housing for those people who are already resident.

The Spanish article seems to basically state that the Spanish government is to clamp down on people migrating there and being a burden to their system, and that David Cameron should adopt a similar principle.
edit on 13-8-2012 by NoMatterNeverMind because: fixed grammar in some sentences

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoMatterNeverMind

I think it is interesting that if a factory adopts Polish as its official language, in Great Britain, that the Greeks and the Spanish are the ones put to a side, but we sort of just ignore anyone who speaks the official language of English, or any of the recognised languages (Welsh, Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Scots, Ulster Scots, Cornish), being put to a side.

As far as the racism against Greeks is concerned, it seems the article that you linked is making the basic point that if Greece was to collapse economically (more) then because of EU border laws a lot of them (the Greeks) could move to live in the UK, and cause a great deal of pressure on current unemployment and lack of housing for those people who are already resident.

The Spanish article seems to basically state that the Spanish government is to clamp down on people migrating there and being a burden to their system, and that David Cameron should adopt a similar principle.
edit on 13-8-2012 by NoMatterNeverMind because: fixed grammar in some sentences

And as if the people of the UK dont have enough # competing with all the other migrants! They always say "Foreigners work the jobs you dont want" Which roughly translates as "They'll work the jobs you do want for the minimum wage we'll pay them - What's more, They'll be grateful"

The working class (especially white working class) have been # on over and over again. This country has been ransacked and now its getting buggered repeatedly by f@!kwit politicians and their mates over in the financial sector.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join