It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExNihilo
Bogus.

Interesting you register today and post "Bogus"!!

Who could you be I wonder?????????????????

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Total wall-eyed delusional nonsense.

Another prediction, another date to watch, another poor fool that needs to be medicated and possibly locked away for their own safety and the safety of others, especially the safety of of soft-headed gullible people that will gobble this stuff up like candy.

If that's the case, with the same logic the entire population of this planet should be "locked away for their own safety and the safety of others" He may or may not be correct, but with the events that have come into play recently (earthquakes that aren't being reported in the news and things like that) at least some of the things he says make sense. I believe you may be trying to ignore all of the information he presents based on personal bias on the whole "alien message" concept.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I watched the video and i really don't know what to think.

There is no question that he has a certain amount of knowledge, in eg. some fields he is is claiming he worked at (NASA), and some terms and explanations he uses do indeed make sense, from a scientific point of view. He is not rambling nonsense like the majority of doomsday people where its immediately clear that most what they say is just BS.

I see several possibilities:

* He is genuine

* He is psychotic and put A LOT of work/reading etc. into making up the story so it sounds plausible.

* He is a paid disinfo agent

It was an interesting video for sure

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This stuff always comes out right before the bombing starts.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

Originally posted by Druscilla

Total wall-eyed delusional nonsense.

Another prediction, another date to watch, another poor fool that needs to be medicated and possibly locked away for their own safety and the safety of others, especially the safety of of soft-headed gullible people that will gobble this stuff up like candy.

If that's the case, with the same logic the entire population of this planet should be "locked away for their own safety and the safety of others" He may or may not be correct, but with the events that have come into play recently (earthquakes that aren't being reported in the news and things like that) at least some of the things he says make sense. I believe you may be trying to ignore all of the information he presents based on personal bias on the whole "alien message" concept.

What earthquakes do you speak of?
Do you speak of the 100s of earthquakes that happen every day all over the planet, every single day, that have been happening since the planet has been a planet?

I suggest you click the following link, scroll down, and check out the section titled "Earthquakes" every single day for the next month at the site RSOE EDIS
You'll find there's typically at least 20 earthquakes every single day that are over magnitude 4.0
EVERY SINGLE DAY

Please calm down. Don't be such a panicky lady flapping your hands about and running in circles.

Natural Disasters happen. Sometimes they effect people. It's what happens when you live on a geologically active planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It is off topic but here
realtimetools.de...

I believe at least some of what he said has value even if not "true" at least he is sharing something he believes to be important to him with others. Instead of people immediately saying "False" or "crazy" I think people should look at the information and evidence to see if what he is saying may have merit.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I see several possibilities:

* He is genuine
* He is psychotic and put A LOT of work/reading etc. into making up the story so it sounds plausible.
* He is a paid disinfo agent

You can put these on any video.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This guy is the worst liar ever. People who understand how to read body language will know what i mean.

Watch how he closes hes eyes when he tells something important ..this is a sign of lying. He does it every time he says something like "this is important" or "this really happened" or "this always happens".

Im not talking about blinking here, a blink takes 1/10th of a second, its the fastest movement we can make with the human body. Im talking about the the slow closing of the eyelids that takes about 1 half of a second. Its an unconscious reaction that bad liars do.

Note how many time he looks up and away when he is lying.

Its another hoax

edit on 11-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why do I get the suspicion that this guy will have subsequent videos claiming that some "colleagues" of his invented devices to help protect individuals from radiation. And these devices can be yours for only $89.95. Small price to pay to protect you and your loved ones from imminent danger.
Yep, plant the fear first, then hit 'em up for money.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Off topic but just had 2 EQs in northern Iran. That could be a form of HARP bombing. Maybe or maybe not..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
After a very extensive search I can't find any info on this guy, other than his message and a very basic google page, which frankly, anyone could've made. What I also find strange is that if he is Italian American, why does he speak with an Hispanic accent?
No info to be found on his friend Enrico de Luca either
I'm feeling a hoax.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Listen to the sounds of his Italian accent from 11:00 to 11:10 and specifically the word "observations" He is pronouncing the 'v' with a 'b' sound something Spanish speakers do, but not Italians. Check here for verification.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Your comment of "Please calm down. Don't be such a panicky lady flapping your hands about and running in circles.'

I am calm at all times. I am absolutely enjoying all of the events that are taking place currently. Your attempt at being condescending based on your fear of things you can't begin to understand is laughable. If you want to try to be "competent person" try to keep from commenting on ideas that bother you. You think to yourself "this idea doesn't bother me". But consider that you put fourth the effort to publicly reject the "Dr Sal's Warning" video. So evidently it got your attention enough to get you to type a response and try to immediately reject any ideas you deem "non-sense".

Personalty this is one of the few that seem kinda relevant to me based on what I see happening on this "geologically active planet".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Why do I get the suspicion that this guy will have subsequent videos claiming that some "colleagues" of his invented devices to help protect individuals from radiation. And these devices can be yours for only $89.95. Small price to pay to protect you and your loved ones from imminent danger.
Yep, plant the fear first, then hit 'em up for money.

Yes, i also had the odd impression there is "something to come" soon like a book or whatever. Unless he is really entirely psycho. But i have to give him that (aside from the rather naive "conclusion") the story and the details in it make somewhat sense. (But this doesn't mean that someone with an agenda could NOT make this all up. But unlike other doomsday preachers he must have done either good research on some subjects...or have really some experience in some fields he claimed to have worked at)

HOWEVER - there are some things which DO raise some flags:

* Missing information on the web. No reference to him WHATSOEVER. This doesn't make sense. A scientist as he claims he is should have written papers, or the name might pop up in whatever listings. He is basically NON EXISTANT.

* The Google + profile seems fake/new, i dont buy it. This is the only web reference to his name.

* YT uploader signed up 4 days ago. I *strongly* believe YT uploader is the same person as in the video. In fact, YT uploader sounds less credible with the story "of a friend who wants me to share this important message" than the actual person in the video.

* No scientist, especially with such an important msg (assuming it is true) would choose YT as a medium to inform "the world".

* The conclusion is naive, doesn't make a lot of sense. NO, there won't be world piece in 4 years, i am afraid...and even it was the case, how should this solve the problem?
edit on 11-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Even if they can "control" earthquakes with HAARP (which I'm pretty sure is possible, maybe even probable) I don't think "they" are controlling or directing the earthquakes. The HAARP research facility is getting earthquakes that are very close to "them". The poles moving makes better sense because we have evidence for that in the fossil records. (all tho the "devil" put those there to deceive us right?) Everyone is too busy arguing and claiming everyone else is wrong and completely ignoring the situation as a whole. This guy happens to post a video that kinda makes sense and people try to immediately discredit him because its his idea and not their own.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

* No scientist, especially with such an important msg (assuming it is true) would choose YT as a medium to inform "the world".

Exactly. You would at least go to the major media outlets, especially if you could prove your credentials with NASA - and have a press conference. Posting on You Tube takes away all credibility here. I'm going with HOAX.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Even if they can "control" earthquakes with HAARP (which I'm pretty sure is possible, maybe even probable) I don't think "they" are controlling or directing the earthquakes. The HAARP research facility is getting earthquakes that are very close to "them". The poles moving makes better sense because we have evidence for that in the fossil records. (all tho the "devil" put those there to deceive us right?) Everyone is too busy arguing and claiming everyone else is wrong and completely ignoring the situation as a whole. This guy happens to post a video that kinda makes sense and people try to immediately discredit him because its his idea and not their own.

Any video with the word alien in it has to be with some kinda evidence or else its natural to try to discredit him.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Your comment of "Please calm down. Don't be such a panicky lady flapping your hands about and running in circles.'

I am calm at all times. I am absolutely enjoying all of the events that are taking place currently. Your attempt at being condescending based on your fear of things you can't begin to understand is laughable. If you want to try to be "competent person" try to keep from commenting on ideas that bother you. You think to yourself "this idea doesn't bother me". But consider that you put fourth the effort to publicly reject the "Dr Sal's Warning" video. So evidently it got your attention enough to get you to type a response and try to immediately reject any ideas you deem "non-sense".

Personalty this is one of the few that seem kinda relevant to me based on what I see happening on this "geologically active planet".

I'm here primarily for ENTERTAINMENT. These things ENTERTAIN me.
They give me quite the chuckle.
My credentials regarding Earth Sciences, Geology, and a host of other concentrations of academic focus, I'll wager, are at least a decade more knowledgeable regarding these 'things' you claim I 'can't begin to understand'.

None of these predictions alarm me in the least bit.
I find them quite hilarious.
Even more so, I find the gullible soft headed acceptance of such completely unverified, and unverifiable wall-eyed delusional fantasy to be some pretty high comedy.

It almost makes me want to hire some actors for $100 each to video all sorts of predictions that validate each other's predictions, and then do a crowd-sourcing fundraiser video like Steven Greer where I can then raise $250,000, like Greer indeed did, by fleecing all of the soft headed overly trusting fools that are only happy to believe every charlatan that comes along.

It's too hilarious.

Let me point you back to RSOE EDIS
Feel free to look at the real time event map of all the disasters all over the planet.
I strongly recommend, however, that you scroll down tot the section listed under Earthquakes.
These happen every single day.
Today, for instance, there's some quakes in Iran that are category 6.2 and above. ooooo.
There's some 5.3 Magnitude quakes in China! Oh noes!
and look!!!!!!!!!!
There's TWO 4.5 magnitude earthquakes at OMFG FUKISHIMA!!!!!!!!!! Everybody run and panic!
Thing is, there were some magnitude 4 earthquakes at Fukishima yesterday, and some the day before that.

There's 100s and even thousands of tremors and earthquakes that happen every single day all over this planet.

I can reliably predict for every single day that at least 5 earthquakes of magnitude 4.0 or greater will happen tomorrow, and the day after, and every tomorrow and every day after for the next 1000 years.

These things happen.
Some times some people become more conscious about the every day changes on the planet that happen all the time, and then they attach significance to it greater than need be because now, they're suddenly noticing it, and it's OMG happening everywhere.

Thus, predictions like the one framed in the OP have next to zero validity, other than the fact that the planet Earth is geologically active, and as long as Earth is geologically active, we will continue to have earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and other natural disasters caused by the earth moving and changing as it's expected to do.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You missed out

# 'Dr' Judy Faltskog # who ALSO 'claimed to have worked for NASA and to have received

an 'intelligent' signal from a near by star

Another hoaxer who was

# NEVER a Dr

# NEVER worked for NASA

# NEVER had ANY of the qualifactions she claimed

# who also used the excuse that she had to disappear because TPTB were after her for

releasing classified information.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Ok ... We are most likely in real deep [redacted]!

I watched the entire vid ... I found it very creepy ... I found it very credible ... but I had my suspicions!

Then I started rewatching the video in attempt to extract usable data from it.

Here is what I have so far ... [Note the many 1st names he goes by
]

PDF [spin.niddk.nih.gov]

More ... and with Nasa ...

SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
Title: Some progress and problems in the upper left of the HR diagram
Authors: Walborn, N. R. [adsabs.harvard.edu]

Journal: In: The HR diagram - The 100th anniversary of Henry Norris Russell; Proceedings of the Symposium, Washington, D.C., November 2-5, 1977. (A79-14326 03-89) Dordrecht, D. Reidel Publishing Co., 1978, p. 5-11; Discussion, p. 12.
Bibliographic Code: 1978IAUS...80....5W

Personal Disclosure: If the the person in the video and the people I have outlined in the above screengrabs are all the same bloke, who goes by multiple 1st names [?
], then he is like mega-genius and we are most likely scroomed as he says
... on a side note in the vid he also confirms ET!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join