It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination: Over the top Conspiracy and Attempts to keep the matter embellished another 50 yr

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by patrick1000
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Since I have a bit of time, and you seem so knowledgable, I'd like to say more, ask more, about the Zapruder film.

I have not studied the Kennedy assasination in any great detail. I have spent a lot more time studying U.S. government_American Indian "relations", 9/11, U.S. Space Program, Public Funding of medical research issues MagnumOpus. As is the case with most Americans, the Kennedy assination does interest me.

When I see something like the Zapruder film, and when I say "see", I mean in addition to watching it, becoming aware of how it was said to have been made and how LIFE came to own the film, I think first and foremost that they want me to see this thing so that I am swayed in some particular way. Not that the film was shot on a set, but that it was intentionally made this way by orchestrating the assination to go down and be filmable just like we do wind up seeing it in the Zapruder film, from just that vantage with or without some editing.

So as best I can tell, Kennedy's death is so captured here. But how was it that the film was created just like this? Because what I do know is that there is no way this thing was spontaneous. The driver slowed, people were standing here and there for one particular reason or another. And speaking to this was the genesis of my questions?

How was this Zapruder film staged? How was it tampered with? Zapruder must be a player here. How is it possible foir this guy to film this thing and not know what was going down?

Can you give me a single or several reliable references that address the Zapruder film issue MagnumOpus? I would like to educate myself. Thank you.
edit on 20-8-2012 by patrick1000 because: seem so, just like we do wind up seeing it in the Zapruder film, standing

I don't know if there is a definitive write-up on the Zapruder Film, but there are some very good ones:

home.comcast.net...

Proof that the Zapruder film is authentic

======

www.jfk-info.com...

The Zapruder Film is Authentic

=========

www.jfk-info.com...

DEPTH OF FIELD AND ZAPRUDER FILM AUTHENTICITY

========

home.earthlink.net...

Proof that the Zapruder Film is Authentic

I did what these folks did and collected all the films and photos and did all my own comparisions and looking for problems. Just like these folks above, I didn't see anything other than the Life Mag edit frame removed areas.

I also read lots of the Jim Fetzer's folks claiming it was forged and they made some really huge technical errors, and I have not been at all impressed of their claims due to their gross errors in judgement.

There is basically no such thing as a chain of custody for the Zapruder Film to make a highly confirmed evidence item, but it is the original Zapruder Film and tells the same visual story as all the other photos and films.

From what I have seen of the non-sense science that Fetzer attempts to promote, it is all about selling books.

edit on 21-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Selling books or seeking reality appear to be two separate goals for anything on the JFK theme

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The question that matters most to me is : Who is in possession of the original Zapruder film negatives right now?

edit on 8/22/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: because that person is in a very powerful position it makes sense to ask that question

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Three teams,one in the repository---mobsters,one in the Dal-tex----russian shooter who can be seen marching through dealy plaza carrying a rifle at attention and doing a ruskie march step wearing an ill fitting police uniform,he is called the "funny walking man in dealy plaza",one in the sewer at curb height---military.A textbook crossfire with a patsy shooting from the back end.There have to be pictures of the shooters in the windows and nests that can be found,there must have been guilty conspirators looking at the nests dureing the execution that computers can track now,like exactly where every human indealy plaza was useing a 3D model based off of EVERY archived photo,then we just watch everyones eyes and minute head movements dureing the crime and we should easily see from where the shots came and who was expecting them to happen,case closed with a few computers and a geek or two.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
The question that matters most to me is : Who is in possession of the original Zapruder film negatives right now?

edit on 8/22/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: because that person is in a very powerful position it makes sense to ask that question

The "Sixth Floor Museum" in the old Texas School Book Depository building had the film given to them. It is owned by the Dallas County Historical Foundation organized as private Non-profit organization.

www.jfk.org...

Among the Museum's special collections are the Abraham Zapruder and Orville Nix Collections. Please follow these links for more information:

www.jfk.org...

December 30, 1999
The Zapruder family donated their collection of Zapruder films and photographs, along with all copyrights to the film, to The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.

edit on 22-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Zapruder Films Final Resting Place

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Like many others I became convinced a conspiracy was responsible for the killing of Kennedy, especially after seeing Oliver Stone's JFK and reading Mark Lane's book. Then I read Reclaiming history: The assassination of President of John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi and now have absolutely no doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald was the loan assassin. Mr. Bugliosi was the former district attorney for Los Angeles county and spent 20 years researching the Kennedy assassination. The book is over 1500 pages in length and contains over 900 pages of notes on a CD that comes with the book. People have a need to believe in conspiracies, particularly in the case of Kennedy's murder. They can't believe that someone as insignificant as Lee Harvey Oswald could kill the most powerful man in the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bugliosi proved himself to be an idiot. Even the House Select Committee on Assassinations in the 1970s, which re-investigated the assassination, came up with different results than the Warren Commission. Select Committee said 4-7 shots, and said it had to be a conspiracy. Bugliosi tried to debunk the Mac Wallace fingerprint found at the snipers den and botched it.
LBJ is heard on tape talking to Senator Russell, who was on the Warren Commission. Senator Russell states he does not believe the WC, even though he signed the report. LBJ agrees, and says he does not believe the report either. If even the people who served on the WC don't believe it, why should we?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have let this thread simmer for a time, but time for some Holiday Presents of sorts for the serious JFK research folks.

Interesting new video to consider and view:

Caption Reads:

"Most never get to view the Dallas Dictabelt sound track properly synchronized with the Zapruder Film. One can hear and see the first shot missed, and was associated with the sparks witnessed by many at the turn. The second shot made contact with JFK in the lower back. The third shot hits his head from the rear. Fourth shot hits Connelly laying in the floor just after JFK brains get blown out, and this was the only shot from the TSBD. The "Third shot" appears to be two at nearly the same time, first from the rear and Dal-Tex, and few frames later from the Rt. side area of the Knoll, as seen from frame to frame ballistics in slow motion. Most interesting is how the camera operator, Zapruder, appears to shake or flinch at the same time marks as the shot sounds. Such correlation of the camera man's reactions to the sounds that match the film very much support the Zapruder Film is not some fabrication, as some poor researchers suggest!! IMHO

Combining the Zapruder Film with the Dallas Police's Dictabelt Recording of the gunshots can only be mated one way. Just like the visual and physical constraints of a jig-saw puzzle the 4 second gap between the First Volley of shots from Dal-Tex and the Last Volley of shots can only be combined one way around JFK's arm's rising and the head shot visual evidence being the prime datum points. They fit perfectly, so the forensics on these two items of independently collected evidence support each other well.

What is more interesting is that it appears no one has done this mating for these two independent evidence items and shown these correlation effects and how well they match. With the age of Video Editors the task is easy, but apparently it relates too much of the truth being exposed."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm only commenting on the description you quoted: I don't see Kennedy being hit "from the rear" in the head. The shot comes from the front, right-side. Also where is the shot that hit his neck?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Kennedy was bumped off because he was going to stop the criminals from killing us with infected vaccines. The Cuban Missle crisis was invented to distract, just as the wars of the last 16yrs. were invented.
It was just business of stealing USA to them folks...

You don't get to 1 in 29 babies being born with stealth infections, hundreds of other syndromes, psych, cancers and hundreds of soldiers KEELING THEMSELVES and do nothing like they have for the last 30yrs. Duh....

How do you know if you have it? You can produce an exit very easily with animal wormer paste or any form of acid/lemon works too. When looking with a micromagnifying glass you can see them and black dots exit the skin. The palms work well and between the toes. It is the viral/fungal synergy caused by vaccine antigens that have given our genes no stops. They do not care what they share with to survive.
Say Thanks NIH/CDC/IDSA furh lying for over 30yrs.
www.morgellons-research.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

I'm only commenting on the description you quoted: I don't see Kennedy being hit "from the rear" in the head. The shot comes from the front, right-side. Also where is the shot that hit his neck?

When one does the frame by frame analysis of the Z-film, one first sees JFK's head move forward due to rear impact of bullet from Dal-Tex, then the 2nd head shot hits him and that motion reverses and his head moves toward the rear. Such motion dynamics indicate two shots hitting JFK in succession.

I think the neck wound was just an exit wound from the shot to the back. The neck wound exit projectile went on to hit the Limo's windshield.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverMaven

You seriously need to get back onto the JFK subject and not wonder way off that theme!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So you're saying that a bullet hit JFK's "lower back" causing him to grab his neck, and then it exited from the front of his neck and hit the windshield? That doesn't make sense to me. How can a shot fired from behind JFK hit his lower back and move up to his neck, unless JFK is upside-down? Wouldn't an exit wound from the front of the neck cause a gaping wound? The neck wound in the autopsy photos look as though it's an entrance wound, because it's so small. Also, after looking at the Zapruder film in slow motion, it still looks like the shot to the head comes from the front, right-side from a higher position than level with the car, therefore from the "grassy knoll" area. I've never seen anything in the Zapruder film to show otherwise. Are we in disagreement, or am I misunderstanding you?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

So you're saying that a bullet hit JFK's "lower back" causing him to grab his neck, and then it exited from the front of his neck and hit the windshield? That doesn't make sense to me. How can a shot fired from behind JFK hit his lower back and move up to his neck, unless JFK is upside-down? Wouldn't an exit wound from the front of the neck cause a gaping wound? The neck wound in the autopsy photos look as though it's an entrance wound, because it's so small. Also, after looking at the Zapruder film in slow motion, it still looks like the shot to the head comes from the front, right-side from a higher position than level with the car, therefore from the "grassy knoll" area. I've never seen anything in the Zapruder film to show otherwise. Are we in disagreement, or am I misunderstanding you?

Yes, very much disagreement.

The gif photo set above illustrates the JFK rear head shot movement.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
More and more I am thinking J Edgar Hoover and the FBI were not involved. JEH had motive to declare a lone nut was responsible. If the public thought people could get away with the assassination of the President, they would have been screaming for Hoovers head. Hoover would have lost his job, the only thing in life that mattered to him. The finger is pointing more and more to the CIA. George Bush (Sr) was at Dealy Plaza, and Hoover's letter is proof. Johnson is suspect also. LBJ worked Congress not to investigate, as Johnson told them he did not want to uncover the Russians were behind the assassination, which would lead to WWIII. The Mac Wallace fingerprint pretty much seals the deal with LBJ being involved. Nixon was probably aware of the assassination taking place, as he lied about his whereabouts the day of the shooting. Some feel Nixon later had JEH poisoned, which I think is plausible. Nixon had links to Jack Ruby from the 1940s. Madeleine Brown states LBJ said it was Texas oilmen and the CIA. It looks like we will never have an "official" solution to the killing. We are left to make up our minds for ourselves. So in my mind, it was Bush-Nixon-LBJ -CIA, with some support from the mob.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is not the Zapruder film...

www.youtube.com...

... but entertaining, and weirdly plausible.

Apologies if I've posted humor in the wrong spot. I'm new here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join