It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" pull tampon out of her for running a stop sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have now seen it all. What the hell can you even say about this? This goes BEYOND unacceptable. It is unacceptable behind closed doors, it is even worse because according to this lawsuit it was all done on the side of the road in public for all to witness.

Getting pulled over for rolling through a stop sign is whack. But getting pulled over, having a gun pointed in your face, and then being strip searched on the side of the road in front of your two children for rolling through a stop sign is, well, really whack and probably an excessive use of force.

Then, in a gruesome twist, a female officer "forcibly removed" a tampon from Tarantino. Presumably, the cops were looking for drugs, but the lawsuit notes that a drug-sniffing dog was never called in, and cops never found any contraband or anything illegal.

Do I need to make an argument that this is not ok? Can any rational person justify pulling a tampon out of a female, on the side of the road, just to check for drugs... on a routine traffic stop?? I am well past disgusted after reading this article. Have a look for yourself...

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

*mouth hanging open* After I went after the jobs of every police officer in that jurisdiction, I'd then sue for sexual assault.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wish I could say it can't get any worse...

Something has to give, its past the point of insanity.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Already Posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use the search function before posting new threads.

Closed.

~Tenth

join