It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi 'Swears' Spirit of Susan B. Anthony Spoke to Her in White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Pelosi 'Swears' Spirit of Susan B. Anthony Spoke to Her in White House

cnsnews.com

In the video Pelosi says, “He’s (Bush) saying something to the effect of we’re so glad to welcome you here, congratulations and I know you’ll probably have some different things to say about what is going on--which is correct. But, as he was saying this, he was fading and this other thing was happening to me."

“My chair was getting crowded in," said Pelosi. "I swear this happened, never happened before, it never happened since."

"My chair was getting crowded in and I couldn’t figure out what it was, it was like this," she said.

"And then I realized Susan B. Anthony,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Mental Illness or Paranormal Activity?

I go for Mental Illness. I can hear the words "you will just have to pass it so we can find out what is in it" with regards to the Obamacare bill.

It is no secret that Mental Illness exists. What makes a House Leader exempt from Mental Illness? Nothing.

She is human...and apparently she has a serious delusional condition. She is now hearing voices.

Nancy, its time for you to retire to get treatment.

cnsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

A nut, through and through, imo.

Can't stand her.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Uh well ole' Bush proclaimed God talked to him. I'm not seeing much a difference here personally. Unless Pelosi's little delusion is actively harming people (and don't try to say her politics are, it's not physically harming people) I don't see the big deal. Do you know how many people in this country proclaim to have seen and spoken to ghosts? Nothing new.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

And they generally get carted off to a physchiatric hospital for evaluation and their own safety, cant see that happening here though, double standards much

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Except where she's concerned, I tend to believe everything out of her mouth is either a lie or simply wrongheaded.

She's shameless in her willingness to say or do anything, if she thinks it will bolster her political support or control.
edit on 9-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
reply to post by antonia

And they generally get carted off to a physchiatric hospital for evaluation and their own safety, cant see that happening here though, double standards much

No they don't. Do you know how many normal people have told me they have seen ghosts?

articles.businessinsider.com...

The number is as high as 22% according to some studies. We don't have much room in nut houses. Again, unless the delusion is actively harming someone then nothing is done about it.
edit on 9-8-2012 by antonia because: first link is broke

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I tend to think it's just a story she is telling. She didn't see anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Susan B Anthony DID speak to Nancy Pelosi in the White House.

Pelosi was just a junior senator and Susan B was going by the name of Suzi then.

Now everyone stop being so silly!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Uh well ole' Bush proclaimed God talked to him. I'm not seeing much a difference here personally.

I see a world of difference between a spirit and The Divine Creator but I get the point that you are making.

If Pelosi is nuts, and I highly doubt she is, Bush is in need of commitment - the latter of which I am positive.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So the nut finally cracked. Now she is admitting to hearing voices in her head and just passing it off as ghosts, how wonderful. How anyone cannot see that this woman has had issues for years is completely beyond me. Looks like she might be exiting stage left sooner rather than later with statements like this.

I highly doubt if Susan B. Anthony was going to use anyone as a channel to speak through it would be this deluded crack pot.
edit on 8/9/2012 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

A nut, through and through, imo.

Can't stand her.

Oh sure, she's a nut. But if she posted this on ATS, she'd have stars and flags.

So who's the real nuts ?

edit on 9-8-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The organization claims Anthony and Stanton were strong pro-life supporters.

This is the part I find interesting, so it turns out that feminists used to be pro-life? That makes sense to me. I wonder how they got so off-track on this?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Really? The spirit of Susan B Anthony? I already do not like Mrs. Pelosi. Its a fact that she has misused her influence and now she wants to sully the name of Susan B Anthony? And of course they (the spirits) are congratulating her .... Pelosi is just trying to proclaim herself some champion of womens rights. Shut it Pelosi. Your lies are bad and you should feel bad.
edit on 9-8-2012 by conspiracyrus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by conspiracyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
paranormal? Nope. Crazy publicity mongering narcissist?? Hell yeah. Personally I thnk she has long intimate conversations with Satan...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think Pelosi, is a fine, fine, candidate for the GFL. Yep, she's already got channeling down pat....

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I think Pelosi, is a fine, fine, candidate for the GFL. Yep, she's already got channeling down pat....

Des

Channeling dumb spirits anyway.... who'd channel and enter THAT body??

join