It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation: ‘Fast and Furious’ Is Not What You Think It Is

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In southern Colorado this week, lawmen seized a marijuana farm in a forest near Rye. Two men were arrested and two got away. The value of the marijuana, some 7,000 plants, was estimated at $7 million to $20 million, depending on which southern Colorado news media source you watched or read.

The law got tipped off about this earlier this year when someone tipped them there was a meth lab in the area, which was not found. News reports say this pot farm was funded by a Mexican cartel that flew workers up to the site in the spring and brought them back home in the fall. It had been in operation for two years before it was inadvertently found.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I can tell you ALL that the government was in the drug dealing business back in the early 80's for sure.

I had a friend I carpooled to work with. His brother-in-law got busted dealing drugs FOR THE CIA and DEA. They were using it to fund covert things in Mexico..like bribing Mexican senators to make Portillo do what the USA wanted Mexico to do, like sell them MORE OIL and at a CHEAPER price during Arab oil embargo for one thing!!

Court papers at one point it was all an experiment in controlling the movement of people in the USA, it had names in it that were scary as hell... I remember reading about Kissinger in the documents, I STILL get goose bumps thinking about it!!!

11 of the 12 witnesses for defense were DEAD before it came to trial, in Tucson Az..no reporters were allowed in the courtroom, due to "national security"...the 12th witness could not be found anywhere. He ran into Mexico, and a helicopter flew over him after he was too tired to run anymore, and they slid down ropes, and grabbed him up! 2 miles inside of Mexico...

He was found guilty of trying to murder the agents, last I heard about 18 years ago, there had been 2 attempts on his life INSIDE the prison..

YES IT IS REAL!!! AND THEY FREAKED ME OUT... I quit carpooling with him for fear of my life. I saw censored court transcripts from the trial....it was enough, even being censored I freaked out!!

Pravdaseeker
edit on 17-8-2012 by pravdaseeker because: typos

edit on 17-8-2012 by pravdaseeker because: forgot a point

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I wonder how many Americans live in fear of those who profit from them. Everybody is self medicating as our medical system collapses, and they live in fear of having their lives ruined, not by the drugs, but by the very entities they support on two levels.

Those two levels being the licit and the illicit sides? I would think to some degree nearly every American harbors fear of either or both. Which would you consider the more destructive of the two factions? Which one the most greedy?

We have consented to creating a monster to battle with the bogey man we first created. Now the two monsters are tearing up our homes. The simple remedy would be to eliminate the bogey man, but his continued existence is necessary to maintain and nurture the legitimate entity we created to pursue him. It is that conflict of interest that prevents us from enacting a solution. A more fearful society provides vitality for our "good" monster but it only makes him more destructive to the host.

The good news is that more than half of the American public has become aware of the destructive nature of that paradox and is now in favor of its removal and normalization. The bad news is it is we early-on legitimized and systematized that tenacious force. It grows on us like a cancer that has metastasized. It is now incurable.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join