It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation: ‘Fast and Furious’ Is Not What You Think It Is

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Yeah.. the Obama admin was just stupid enough to do it so close to him.
I don't buy for a second that it started before 2008. That is just another attempt to deflect it onto Bush.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Plenty of references back the the Iran Contra scandal in this thread. Remember the well televised hearings that followed. Oliver North and Fawn Hall soon became a household names. (among others)

Major Networks, PBS, Cable and even Radio were all in on the action....

The Congressional hearings on the Iran-contra affair will be broadcast live beginning at 9 A.M. on the ABC, CBS and NBC television networks, on CNN, the Cable News Network, and on some local affiliates of PBS, the Public Broadcasting Service, including Channel 13 in New York and Channel 49 in Connecticut.

Channel 13 will rebroadcast the hearings in their entirety beginning at 1 A.M. Also, C-SPAN, the Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network, will rebroadcast the day's testimony in its entirety beginning at 8 P.M..

Gavel-to-gavel radio coverage will be broadcast in New York on WBAI-FM and WCBS-AM.

www.nytimes.com...

Where is the coverage of Fast and Furious NOW? Where are the hearings? Where is the public outcry?

Time to crack this scandal wide open with an investigation that should warrant network TV coverage.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Honestly, by this time, I think a lot of people are pretty skeptical that Fast and Furious was about tracking guns (I mean, how is it about tracking them if you're not...ya know, tracking them?) I'm not really surprised. The USA has picked winners and losers all over the world in other conflicts. During the Cold War, we would support practically any anti-Communists. The only real difference here is that these folks are right next door, and they killed Americans.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I guess Glenn Beck really does steal news from Jones....lol.. this is so old.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm sure most of ATS already knew this, now we have more and more people talking.

The truth is coming out.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oxykerfluffle

Very selective quoting there. If like the OP, you had been following this wholesubject you would see the differences between wide reciever and fast & furious. Mexico had no clue about f&f while wide receiver was a joint operation. So if during wide receiver the Mexican authorities dropped the ball that is on them not the US, Fast & Furious was done with no notification of the Mexican authorities, our bad! Enough with the deflection with "it happened under Bush" if the Obama administration is so pure why the hiding for over a year and a half over this???

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
to believe this guy, who i'am sure is looking for a deal, is foolish.
he will do and say anything to get out of jail.
even if it's just a few years of his sentence.

thats what theses guys do, rat everyone out, to get out, and back to work.

it's the game they play.

i'll wait to see these documents, held under executive order.

if there is evidence of this under bush, i also want to see that.

until then, never trust a convict facing hard time.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
It's not like the US hasnt done this before.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Until they crash a plane into a building.

This could be more than a botched federal investigation and actually be an Iran-Contra right on the border.

Nice.

Man, they did the exact same thing with Norieaga. Remember this guy,

Who America used to support with lots of money, until they decided he was no longer useful to them,
and made him into this guy,

www.guardian.co.uk... 010/apr/28/noriega-panama-france-america

It's the same drama, over and over again. The story doesn't change, just the actors.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
JUST remenber all the wistle blowers from DEA and US customs that had been killed by gunmans are the ones that dont know all the agreement so they are used as collateral so things reallly look legit.A big question is how the FORBES MAGAZINE KNOWS who is the chapo Guzman and how much money he has to be considered one of the most riches man on the planet????And if this magazine knows where his money is WHY THE US GOVERMENT remains indifferent to this intel???

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was going to flag this. but I had already?

I bet they kill him in jail.
he shoots him self then hides the gun.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The only agreement between Obama and the Mexican government is to spread this psyop story to counter the real story which is that they were shipping the guns into Mexico so that when they killed people Eric Holder could say that it was American guns that were responsible.

If they made any effort whatsoever to secure the border, then I might believe that they actually care about Mexico's drug cartels.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Even though I don't get into him as much anymore, and everybody and their brother bash the guy, Alex Jones has been more or less saying this for quite some time. I mean look at the huge banks tied into the drug laundering with Mexico. It would just be nice to see it all come out in the open and let karma work its magic, and wake a few of the sheep up.
edit on 9-8-2012 by squad51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by squad51 because: spelling

edit on 9-8-2012 by squad51 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The most obvious reason that i doubt this is, if this guy is in US custody, do you really think any statement he made like this would even have gotten out had it been true?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
its a good strategy and not beyond the scope of the u.s. government to accomplish.

help one cartel destroy the others and then turn on them and start to dismantle them.

it's just that obama and his administration are so arrogant and full of themselves they underestimated the cartels and failed miserably.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Obviously more so than you did.

Fast and furious 2009-2011.

But I know you just want to blame someone else for his failures.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have to say that I am shocked. I knew that the Obama administration was involved, but I didn't know this began in the Bush admin!

Just goes to show that there sure are a lot of hypocrites with egg on their face on the Right. They made such a big deal about this but conveniently waited for the Obama admin to come in and play the scapegoat. Figures...

Well we all know that nothing will happen to Holder, as nothing was done to the previous AG's. This will continue to happen under our noses and no one will ever be held accountable.

As a side note, did anyone notice the slick way theblaze constructed this piece?

were given carte blanche to continue to smuggle tons of illicit drugs into Chicago and the rest of the United States

If the drugs were smuggled into the "rest of the United States" why do they speciffcly point out Chicago? Are they trying to play partisan politics or are they using specific words to get their readers to eat up the anti-Obama rhetoric?

Both I would say. Pitiful tactics if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
One thing's for certain: it's sure a piss-poor pathetic film franchise.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Can somebody send this story to Mitt Ronmey!?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There is a motive behind everything. If our Gov. really wanted to stop flow of drugs, they would have done it a long time ago. This is all about money. Always has been, and always will be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join