It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perculiar Dream about Heaven Being Hacked Into...!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Last night's dream was perculiar!

It's always boring listening to someone else tell you about their dreams, so I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

I'd died and gone to heaven...but, someone had "hacked" heaven!

It was now a place where there was nothing but tables and tables of every single food that ever existed, as far as the eye could see. You could just eat and eat and eat...you'd never get full or sick and you'd never gain weight. The atmosphere felt almost...seedy.

When I realised that this was what heaven is, I felt deflated and dissapointed. I thought to myself...this is pointless! Just mindless indulgence. How is this heaven?!

Anyway, I dream several times a night, every single night and I never bother sharing them - but this one seems to have made quite an impression on me. Any thoughts on the meaning behind it?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sounds like you were hungry and so you dreamed of food

Lots of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
First of all...I am in love with your avi!!

Next, they say Heaven is what you want it to be. Maybe you secretly long for food... a lot.
Or maybe you just hit it at the all you can eat lunch buffet hour?

Did you eat anything or just wake up?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Haha
Thanks.

Well, my point was...I hated it! I didn't want heaven to be all about mindless indulgences and I was really dissapointed that heaven had been hacked into being an all-day buffet.
If heaven is what I want it to be...then I obviously don't want it to be all about mindless indulging.

Just a bit of a weird and random dream. I always try to find out the meaning behind the dreams I have, it's often quite helpful. Not been able to find a meaning behind this one though

link   

edit on 9-8-2012 by mideast because: mistake

link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by KatieVA

Was that necessary to dream ?

Couldn't you think about it ?

+ IMO , when people find their heaven on this side come to think like this. This is just a start of a challenge.

The obvious difference is that heaven is pure. It is some place where your souls calls you to go.

It involves charity , patience , humility , sacrifice , helping , resistance. Heaven are the things we do.

Sorry, I couldn't make much sense of this...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Did they have pot noodles there, if they did, then you were in hell my friend...only Satan himself could come with such a diabolical creation.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by badvok123

Haha, agreed!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Heaven is not just about eating and other pleasures.

All the good heavenly things you do will be the price. When you help a poor man , when you love your mother , when you thank the one who has helped you , you can feel the heaven.

It is like a state.

Food is some thing to encourage people to make their actions better to feel the heaven.

If you let your conscious stay alive , he will tell you where you are.

It is quite cumulative state.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Basically said, the notion of heaven is a state of mindless indulgence. Paradise? Eternal bliss? That means your senses must always be pleased in such a place. You might be figuring this out subconsciously. Hopefully you conclude that some causes and promises are not worth the reward of endless pleasure, but rather that you should stand up for what you think is true, even at the threat of hell and eternal torment if disobeyed...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by KatieVA

Heaven is not just about eating and other pleasures.

All the good heavenly things you do will be the price. When you help a poor man , when you love your mother , when you thank the one who has helped you , you can feel the heaven.

It is like a state.

Food is some thing to encourage people to make their actions better to feel the heaven.

If you let your conscious stay alive , he will tell you where you are.

It is quite cumulative state.

Still can't make sense of what you're saying, sorry

Think you missed the point of my thread, though. I said I was really dissapointed when I'd seen that someone had hacked into heaven and turned it into a buffet because to me, it was just mindless indulgence. Not that I was pleased about it and that I loved stuffing my face.

I know heaven isn't about eating

"If you let your conscious stay alive , he will tell you where you are.

It is quite cumulative state." - what does that mean?

Thanks though.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea
Basically said, the notion of heaven is a state of mindless indulgence. Paradise? Eternal bliss? That means your senses must always be pleased in such a place. You might be figuring this out subconsciously. Hopefully you conclude that some causes and promises are not worth the reward of endless pleasure, but rather that you should stand up for what you think is true, even at the threat of hell and eternal torment if disobeyed...

That's one way of looking at it, I guess! I have always had trouble grasping the concept of "heaven" and don't feel that it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

It's just more motivation for most to cling to YWEH, Allah, Adonai, or whatever you want to call him. It centers on the nature of the primitive mind to want to satiate itself and survive at all costs. It does not matter if he is real or not, the ideas and ideals presented in scriptures like the Bible, Torah, and Quaran are specifically designed to influence human behavior for some nefarious interest, IMO, so that humans will remain on their knees toward a power they do not understand, but only worship because it commands it and says it created everything, and I even doubt if the promises of its proclaimed God will factually be granted... Basically said, it promotes the kinda obedience toward a maniacal tyrant that many people attest the Illuminati and the government are trying to obtain today, though I speculate whether that is true, and actually wonder if the Illuminati are not in fact the good guys getting a bad rap because of their association with the tarnished reputation of Lucifer, who is NOT Satan, because for one, the Bible NEVER directly connects the two by name. Anyhow, don't want to take this thread off topic...

Things in the scriptures like the Bible in saying things like "the meek will inherit the earth," causes one to intentionally reprogram themselves to be meek, not because they are in fact meek by their true nature, but because they want the reward of inheriting the earth...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

That doesn't sound like Heaven.

That sounds more like the great feast mentioned in the Book of Revelations.

Look into it and you might not be as "let down".

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Honestly, I think your dream is very close to the truth. I think more than heaven has been hacked though.

In all our searching I think someone has found "the secret" and hacked it, whether it be God or the universal mainframe.

I see evidence of it on a daily basis. Synchronicity is the most obvious sign. My internal dialog suggests we are headed for a watershed moment, possibly the singularity.

Interesting that your dream involved food. My thought is that it has something to do with the breadbasket of America being under siege by drought.

new topics

top topics

join