It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of youth urinating on homeless man in Toronto gets online attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is really disturbing.

TORONTO - A video of a youth shamelessly relieving himself on an apparently homeless man is attracting lots of attention online.

The viral video appears to have been shot in Hogtown, but whether or not it’s staged remains a mystery.

I sure hope it's a fake video. If not this kid has karma waiting for him patiently with some great surprises

Link
edit on 8-8-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is awful if real but it looks fake to me. The boy looks like he is holding a water bottle.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is sickening and disgusting in every capacity. In what world is this deemed socially, psychologically, emotionally or rationally correct? I truly hope this man gets time served for this, and my heart goes out to the man who has already faced tremendous adversity in his life. Races aside, this is pitiful.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's funny how this kind of stuff gets so much attention these days. The internet has become so "family" friendly. I've personally been urinating on them for years.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

...and posted on a hiphop website. I trust that's incidental to the story, and not another part of it.Shameful.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Phelps admitted peeing in the pool at the olympics recently. I think that's far worse than this video, poor Australian's at the back who have to swim through the much thicker yellow water.

I think we have clearly identified a potty problem in America.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

Why in the world of world star hip hop . Where videos of things you would be ashamed to call your self a human being after watching , are glorified , by our less then able population .

disgusting , inconsiderate , such a shame what some people do . But again the problem with the world is dumb kids with bad parents , grow up and make their own dumb kids , its a vicious cycle . The intelligent people are far to smart to bring in a child into this so called world. But the dumb kids reproduce at an alarming rate , eating up all the resources , making humanity a cancerous society . But who cares right , its a free country and they can do whatever they like

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

worldstar hip hop is a dis-info dumbing down site ran by a government informant

But as you can see in the comments all of the users are disgusted by this. www.worldstarhiphop.com...
edit on 8-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
It's funny how this kind of stuff gets so much attention these days. The internet has become so "family" friendly. I've personally been urinating on them for years.

Kinda sums up the type of human being you are, bub.

I hope that during your years on this sphere, you never run into a point where you need a helping hand.

Karma sucks some major ass sometimes.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I agree.

The dumb are outbreeding the smart.

Look at that kid...he doesn't even know how to wear a pair of pants.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So sad.
I live in this city and I love it and it hurts me to see it portrayed in the news this way because of some heartless prick. I did watch the video and unfortunately wasn't at all convinced that was fake. The guy seams to pee on the poor homeless person and the rest of the crowd seams to enjoy. I just hope one day, whatever he did to that person, comes back to him 10 times fold. Even if it was a bottle of water instead (as some have suggested) just the action is disgusting and repulsive. More advance we become more we lose of our humanity.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Pools have chlorine and he should have been reprimanded, but doing this to a homeless person is to me right up there with rape and murder as being absolutely evil and criminal. The pool is sociopathic. This is psychotic. The pool should be being banned from Olympics, this should be probation, a bracelet, counseling community work and if repeated some jail time.

Without a major unveiling, healing, forgiveness, awakening for all, what people are doing here is creating their next step, the frequency channel they're heading to. People who treat others like this won't like their next realm much for there are always bigger bullies.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My jaw just dropped a foot. This is a stunning display of the depths of our depravity. I'm not sure who I'm more disgusted at-the kid or the buddies laughing. Doesn't matter if it's a water bottle (DOUBT IT). It was perverse.

I am not particularly fond of indigents, but they are a multifaceted group of folks. I've never been able to lump "them" into a category anymore than neo-nazis, blacks, gays, hill-billy back-woods folks, or politicians. While we all have one or two titles we carry (Father, waitress, gay, protester, marksman, conspiracy theorist), most never fall into just one. This unconscious fellow could be a wall street trader and the victim of head trauma; he's now laying there dying slowly in his own body fluids. Rather than rendering aid, he's urinated on.

Urinating on another human being falls into two categories:

1-too old/young to have decent bladder control
2-personal pleasure (this includes all forms of 'piss-play')

Obviously Mr. ZipNPiss falls into both categories.

What a charming act to commit on another human being. I hope his grandmother gets to see this. She will be so proud. Might even bake him some cookies-hope she gets to deliver them to jail.

What a chump. Bad form. Party foul.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

i think what's more shameful is the fact the video was titled black guy urinates on white guy

new topics

top topics

join