It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought/Question about bloodlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So I was thinking/wondering.. the 13 bloodlines strive to stay "pure" blooded and what-not, but are there/is it probable that there are also bloodlines out there they are working to weed out. ..I'm not talking about the masses they're looking to wipe out anyways, but maybe ..persons with certain heritage that "they" may see as a potential threat and seek to eliminate or ...see to it that said persons are "kept down" in life and not amount to anything...??

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Who? Who is they

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hollyjo

the 13 bloodlines......

You are obviously under the false assumption that everyone knows what this↑ means. Maybe everyone else does, but I don't.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

This poser/thought has had me on google already - I think that I'm correct to say that 'they' are a group of thirteen family bloodlines reckoned to be at the core of the Illuminati, namely;

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6 The Kennedy Bloodline

7 The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9 The Reynolds bloodline

10. The Rockefeller Bloodline

11. The Rothschild Bloodline

12. The Russell Bloodline

13. The Van Duyn Bloodline

I've read the op's poser. I come from Scotland, of Irish descent (a cpl of these bloodlines are local - and one is in my own Dalcassian family tree) however, I also have a keen interest in local history and I know that certain families at certain times rewrote our history and still hold power here (going back to the Norman invasion 1066).

I'll be interested to see if this thread actually goes anywhere - but please op - can you give us a little more info? It would be nice to know your own thoughts on this.
edit on 7-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by dayve

This poser/thought has had me on google already - I think that I'm correct to say that 'they' are a group of thirteen family bloodlines reckoned to be at the core of the Illuminati, namely;

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6 The Kennedy Bloodline

7 The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9 The Reynolds bloodline

10. The Rockefeller Bloodline

11. The Rothschild Bloodline

12. The Russell Bloodline

13. The Van Duyn Bloodline

I've read the op's poser. I come from Scotland, of Irish descent (a cpl of these bloodlines are local - and one is in my own Dalcassian family tree) however, I also have a keen interest in local history and I know that certain families at certain times rewrote our history and still hold power here (going back to the Norman invasion 1066).

I'll be interested to see if this thread actually goes anywhere - but please op - can you give us a little more info? It would be nice to know your own thoughts on this.
edit on 7-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for clearin that up. IMO These threads might be taken more seriously if that kind of info is stated in the first damn place, its like someone had a thought on the subject, typed a vague paragraph, turned it into a thread, then went back to playing with their yoyo.... shenanigans

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Aye well - maybe we ought to have the op work a wee bittie harder for their stars and flags. This is an interesting topic - take away the discrediting 13 bloodlines perspective and certain families truly do dominate the western world. As I mentioned I have a fair bit of knowledge re my own locale which is the cradle of the Stewart dynasty (the ancestors of the current British royal family). It's the rewriting of history that has astounded me, and the misguided patriotism that has been encouraged that has shocked me.

So op - there are a few clues in the above paragraph to set you on the right road

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hollyjo

....is it probable that there are also bloodlines out there they are working to weed out. ..I'm not talking about the masses they're looking to wipe out anyways, but maybe ..persons with certain heritage that "they" may see as a potential threat and seek to eliminate or ...

Hypothetically speaking, let's say that there actually is some sort of a powerful elite group, which rules the World. Why the hell would they want to wipe out the masses, and weed out the rest?

[color=D7DBA2]IF they did that, they would no longer be elite.

That would be similar to any sporting event. I'll just use football, as an example:

[color=D7DBA2]If everyone on the field, was on the same team, the game would be extremely boring.

edit on 8/7/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i'm not christian,but,what about the theory of the bloodline of jesus?
that would pose a threat,no? the whole dan brown/holy blood holy grail thing?
and what about roslin chapel? that may hold a few answers!
there is a good trilogy of theoretical books out there written by christopher knight & robert lomas called
1) the hiram key
2) the second messiah
3)the book of hiram

these books explore this theory in detail,from ancient egypt to present day
cool read,i thought!

peace

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i'm not christian,but,what about the theory of the bloodline of jesus?
that would pose a threat,no? the whole dan brown/holy blood holy grail thing?
and what about roslin chapel? that may hold a few answers!
there is a good trilogy of theoretical books out there written by christopher knight & robert lomas called
1) the hiram key
2) the second messiah
3)the book of hiram

these books explore this theory in detail,from ancient egypt to present day
cool read,i thought!

peace

That would be a good bloodline to pursue, but I dont think Jesus had a bloodline.

top topics

join