It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth will enter in the fourth dimension in 2013/virgin mary message.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
when Jesus returns, which he will do, you should all be ready....the time is coming you should repent and ask for forgivness Jesus is coming back are you ready?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
why 2013 what signifance billy

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Interesting thread i must say, but and there is always a but involved i believe that that Catholicism is the only religion that raises Mary as a Holy Woman and thinks that she has "power" to help your soul. My question is doesn't the bible teach that hell is a never ending pit were you are on fire and ate by worms for all eternity? If so the vision that Mary showed the children doesn't even match the description of hell and besides that doesn't the catholic church teach that no one is in heaven or hell they are all sitting in purgatory so who were the "souls" burning in hell if no one is there yet?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The earth is already in the 4th dimension. It's in the 5th dimension and beyond as well. At most, the only thing that can happen is that peoples perception will include the 4th dimension, at which point you will be able to see which directions you are moving in more clearly, and move towards them faster(bigger jumps in dimensions).

You would be able to move things with your "mind" as you can see the nearest possible locations at once and then choose which one you wish to use. Walk through walls and things like that.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Xenu and Zorgon from the moons of Jupiter,

Is that you playing Mother Mary again?

Naughty...

I think you really should come out in the near future and let everyone know you were only trying to lead them in the right direction and give them hope.

What is that you say---Xxehihekhelxlxhlhelkh

Yes we realize you could hear all the prayers ascending into space day and night for years and years and just wanted to help, nothing wrong with that little friends. It was a good plan but it's time to come clean with the earthlings. Perhaps 2013 would be a good year to come clean.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's true about Medjugorje and Garabandal

read also about Jakob Lorber

The childhood of Jesus
The three days in the Temple
The Great Gospel of John

PS

Everything is obvious.

We are enterning the Revelation.
The first 4 chapters of the Revelation are obvious if you analyse the information I've posted here.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi/

The Medjugorje ‘Apparitions’ are not what they seem.
It seems that the promoter of the prophecies has lied about the apparitions of Mary.

The Daily Telegraph of 28 July has reported that the Franciscan priest, Fr Tomislav Vlasic, has been defrocked by decision of Pope Benedict XVI. The former priest was responsible for spreading stories about repeated ‘apparitions’ of the Mother of God at Medjugorje in Bosnia.
This is a Second World War sites near where thousands of Serbian Orthodox were massacred by Roman Catholic Croats, encouraged by sadistic Franciscans.
READ MORE

And there are also many similar appearances that deceive the masses because of miracles that have no meaning!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nans DESMICHELS

The Earth Went 4th Dimensional in 1978 artificially and Fully and Naturally in 1998. 2012 will be a Major Marker on the Way to 5th Dimensional.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

No dude... you are mistaken.. the Earth went into the 22nd dimension on August 2, 1962 at 3:58 p.m. gmt. Didn't you get the intergalactic memo?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ummm Errrr, didn't Jesus have several brothers? Hardly a virgin.
Plus, why would we want to pray to some chic anyway? As I remember the fairytale, wasn't I the one that was supposed to be so damned important?

Following the logic commonly used shouldn't we be worshipping and praying to Jesus' grandmother? After all, she gave birth to the Woman who gave birth to the dude who died for everyone. On second thought, we should be praying to Jesus' greatgrandmother. After all she is the one who........Blah blah blah.lol.

I am sorry but I am amused.

Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Hi/

What you are doing is wanting attention!
What you have said is just plain idiotic!
Have something worthy to say so that someone can reply with an answer worthy to be answered!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I just saw that there would be something release on the 10 Secrets of Medjugorje on a Medjugorje site these next days!!!

This is interesting...

If you want to check it out:
Medjugorje 10 Secrets

I'll post a message if anything consistent and new is being release!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The Anunnaki are flesh-and-blood, biological beings with abounding pride, arrogance, uncontrollable urges for adult and child sex partners (whether they be willing or forced participants), and they have a great appetite for conquest and control. This warlike race has an insatiable thirst for control of other beings and dominion over other races, and the less privileged classes of the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki developed and imposed complex, oppressive cast and gender systems. They are misogynists. That was why they eliminated the worship of the Divine Mother of the early people on Earth whom they conquered when they arrived.
As mentioned earlier the Anunnaki Elite conquered and enslaved the primitive people who were already residing on Earth. Some claim that Jesus was a hybrid from Nibiru, which maliciously implies that He was an Anunnaki. This is patently false. Jesus is in fact, an Avatar of the Light who "incarnated" here to remind and to re-awaken the "sleeping" Divine beings of their true Divine origin.
In Genesis 6:2-4 it is recorded by the Anunnaki (who wrote most of the Old Testament) that "the sons of God" (the Anunnaki males) "saw the daughters of men that they were fair". In developing this doctrine, the Anunnaki were trying to show that the "sons of God" were lured to Earth and corrupted by the indigenous women of Earth. In fact, the women of Earth at that time were purer than the males and they were revered by the males because earthlings spirituality still retained closeness to the Divine Mother. The Anunnaki had to twist this to make it appear that women were a gender that could not be trusted and that they must be oppressed by the males. The "sons of God" abused and horribly mistreated the indigenous women of the Earth to set the example of a misogynistic model for the indigenous men of the Earth to follow.
Genesis 6:2-4..........The Anunnaki

This is one more message from the teeming unknown.
To point out to earth’s people what their history has shown.
That one great imbalance which has helped maim your earth
That the males gave their females no true lasting worth.

Males kept destroying their two sources of life
On their earth and their females they put a great blight.
Please let your minds range all over your world
Note how the males keep destroying young girls.

This is the start of earth’s great army of tarts
‘twas men who taught them the prostitute’s arts.
‘twas the males who twisted earths patterned life out of shape
And condemned countless children to a miserable fate.

With the name bastard they were labeled during all history’s time
Many of these unprotected children had, within them, great minds.
But they had to live in poverty, in a state of disgrace
With a few exceptions, no good lives could they make.

Their mothers were regarded as street walkers and whores
When only one man they had loved and perhaps did still adore.
Even their own fathers were lecherous, you know
And spoiled their children’s future, destroying their goals.

Isolated cases could be excused
But the male attitude towards women does, in general, them abuse.
History has a way of turning its cheek
Making the strong become the weak.

History can, unfortunately repeat its self
Don’t hide this fact on your memory shelf.
Your females are already showing signs of change
And they, by their male counterparts, have been well trained.

The males greed’s and lusts will his own nemesis be
This, my friends, is a prophecy.
‘tis from the same source as those given long ago
Through a woman in England whose mind was slow.

Let us suppose that she has been born again
And wisdom through versus does in her writings blend.
One last prophecy she is going to make
No more male bodies will survive and no more cakes will be baked.

I have no video or pictures too
But I can tell you that it's all true
Just click the link then go in
I will tell you now there will be no sin

Go here and read the whole story......Peace and Love Be With you

cosmicmessenger.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think such messages had some importance to them, but I think the people who recieved them did so within the framework of their current belief system.
Just as I speak the language of the person I am talking to in order to communicate.

The swing of the pendalum is unavoidable, as we have reached a maximum in Yang, or paternalistic society and consciousness. The excess of individuality is bound to cause the opposite uprising of Yin, maternalisitc society and collective consciousness.

Call it the rising of the great Goddess, of the Whore (for those who fear it destroying their paternalisitc religion), Mother Mary (who those who prefer to fit it into their beliefs and adapt),Mother Nature, Holy Spirit, Shekinah,............

Or use one of the more modern symbols of collective consciousness, which are spread through sci-fi and fantasy thrillers in which a collective consciousness threatens peoples individuality, pulling them into a dangerous trap of being part of a One, or Whole, and no longer separate.

That is what is being refered to, I believe. Have any of you ever been in a really big local catastrophy ? Like a big flooding, or hurricane, or something that destroys half the town ? I have. What happens is that people who ignored each other or treated each other with disdain suddenly drop all that, and remember what’s important. They rush to aid their neighbors selflessly, take them into their homes, feed them, aid each other in salvaging what they can. And those who weren’t used to putting so much effort into aiding others find with surprise that it feels so good to do so.

Because we are one, and what I do for others, I do for myself and vice versa. Chaos and destruction is an effective wake up call. IF we don’t decide to wake ourselves up, we might need it. But this is why the feminine collective consciousness is often feared- because when it has been oppressed, repressed, forgotten for a long time it sometimes has to bring chaos to break out.

I think we are heading into such a time of things breaking down in many areas, not because some people saw an entity telling them so, but because observing history tells me so. Because observing my own life tells me so. Because observing certain patterns, like the circulation through Yin and Yang have shown themselves to be dependable and reliable.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The world has always been 4 dimensional. Why didn't the Virgin Mary now about this?

We have x, y, z, and t as 4 dimensions. Is the Virgin Mary unaware of this simple matter?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
To quote the OP:

The third secret refers to our Lady's words: "If not (Russia)will spread her errors throught the world , causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated.

What is whit that Russia part? But we can see... ahum... wait for it..... nations (or their former institutions) annihilated.

Btw I'm not religious or a believer of prophecies,
This is just a Dump from Bumbass
Uhmm Bump from Dumbass.
edit on 3-5-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join