It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth will enter in the fourth dimension in 2013/virgin mary message.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i have read the ''Fatima'' prophecy...............i have a booklet explaining the event .......(by Roman Catholic)

1917..............3 children saw a '''bright glow'''' this '''vision''(supposedly the Vigin Mary) did not tell the children who she was........
She simply said'''i am from heaven'' and instructed them to return every month until October, when a public miracle would take place..
The events at Fatima involved luminous speres, lights with strange colours, a feeling of '''heat waves'''--all physical characteristics commonly associated with ..U.F.O'S............
''''''DIMENTIONS'''' a book by Jaques Vallee............
the miracles at Fatima actual happenings were April 1915.............it was an angel(?) who appeared and he taught the children a prayer and disappeared........The little ones left in a trance:they kept repeating and repeating the prayer,mechanically , until they literally fell from exhaustion........
''Dimentions''.....Jaques Vallee........he has valid good points on why he suspects it is not Christian like.......

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
it is not of Chirst/God it is of satanic influence. please be careful with this. Its not to be taken lightly (Im talking about the fatima). One shouldnt put so much trust in something that has a hard time being backed by scripture.

this whole 4th dimension mayan calender issue is of another deal. sound very interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Does no one remember the Pope revealed the third secret in 2000? Apparently it was the attempt to assassinate him on 13th May 1981. (Incidentally I was born within 2 minutes of this event!)

Here�s a text from the Vatican with the original transcripts of all three secrets and documentation on the run up to them being revealed. I personally don�t think the third secret is what they are saying, it's just a gut feeling though.

LINK

This fourth dimension stuff has really twisted my melon though...
I had a vivid dream last week in which I was floating in space, above the earth, and a woman�s voice kept repeating that I had to prepare to leave the third dimension. I could only hear the voice, I couldn't see anyone. I didn't have a clue what that meant, but I had the feeling that it was important. The phrase '3rd dimension' and the dream stayed repeating in my head the next day, so I done some searching on the net and in the library and all I could come up with was astral projection techniques to leave the 3rd dimension which left me unconvinced.

Then I see this and now I'm really wondering...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The Mayan calendar running out has no more significance than our 2003 calendar running out at the end of the year. If the Mayan civilization had lasted intact for the past 500+ years, you'd see them busy carving the new calendar.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Byrd who was it exactly that replaced the Mayans?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A combination of droughts, civil wars, and class struggles ended the Mayan civilization (according to current ideas.) As conditions in the cities got worse, people just moved off and the cities were abandoned.

Competitions where the kings were sacrificed in the sacrificial ball games did not help strengthen the ruling class.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That was not my question

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, yes it was.

Nobody replaced the Mayans. The civilization crumbled (like the Anastazi or Sumerians or any number of ancient civilizations.) No conquerers came in and the people dispersed to tribes.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The Mayan calendar running out has no more significance than our 2003 calendar running out at the end of the year. If the Mayan civilization had lasted intact for the past 500+ years, you'd see them busy carving the new calendar.

That is THE funniest thing i have ever heard.

Way to go byrd, you da man!!

Umm!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
according to zeta talk's Nancy we all die in may
damn, and I wanted to see the matrix.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
See link

www.american-indians.net...

PS: As to the source go to Google
and apply the query term, "American Indian Empires."

Its the second link down.

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Does no one remember the Pope revealed the third secret in 2000? Apparently it was the attempt to assassinate him on 13th May 1981. (Incidentally I was born within 2 minutes of this event!)

Here�s a text from the Vatican with the original transcripts of all three secrets and documentation on the run up to them being revealed. I personally don�t think the third secret is what they are saying, it's just a gut feeling though.

LINK

Well thats the churches story now, but there are witnesses that were there when Pope John XXIII opened the sealed prophecy in 1960. They say the real reason he fainted and decided not to reveal the prophecy was because it actually said "the Pope would betray the flock and turn his sheep over to the slaughter devised by Lucifer himself" I mean...all the Popes after him also decided not to reveal the secret and then all of a sudden after the assasination attempt on Pope John Paul II they reveal that the secret was about the assasination. If the secret was really about the assasination they would have no reason not to reveal that to the public sooner. I mean sure it would probably cause some panick but think about it...Mary the mother of god tells you to reveal this secret in 1960 and you decide "The prophecy does not relate to our time" and you keep it a secret. If you ask me it would have to be pretty huge for the pope to just go against the wishes of Mary, it makes way more sence to me that the actual secret was about the Pope betraying his flock. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the most gullible guy on the planet...

David: "How can you be pregnant? We've never even....you know..."

Mary: "There was only you David...but you see, I was visited by God last night..."

David: "Oh so a God was he? And why did you let this "God" take you?"

Mary: "Not "a" god, God. I'm to give birth to the Savior, who will save humanity!"

David: "Oh that's different then....carry on...." (Thinks to himself....that's why she was screaming oh God! last night!)

I am so going to burn in Hell...

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
the most gullible guy on the planet...

David: "How can you be pregnant? We've never even....you know..."

Mary: "There was only you David...but you see, I was visited by God last night..."

David: "Oh so a God was he? And why did you let this "God" take you?"

Mary: "Not "a" god, God. I'm to give birth to the Savior, who will save humanity!"

David: "Oh that's different then....carry on...." (Thinks to himself....that's why she was screaming oh God! last night!)

I am so going to burn in Hell...

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Gazrok]

Gee's Gazrok, According to you Mary must have been real busy, not only cheeting on David with God, but also pulling the wool over the eyes of the man she was to mary Joseph, who by incident was the suggorate father of Jesus God's son.

According to this , one must conclude that Mary is very good at deception.

Thats just a joke !

I myself belive the Marian prophiseies, they come to us through her from her son Jesus, and he'd know cause his fathers God !!.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
its claptrap, revelation states that the devil will decieve all at the end times by pretending to be the Chirst, so if you guys go with the first guy that says hes the chirst you know hes going to be the antichirst, he will be saying to everyone who has aposated at that time, (which will most people as they will be convinced that it is jesus) that they have to get rid of the ones that won't be converted, (starting to sound like mary there hey)
and another thing how come the cathloic church won't tell anybody what the third thing that was said at fatima, if it wonts to save us all

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The messages that the Medgujorje give to the seer's are of one's of peace and conversion back to the ways of the cross. To return to Jesus, for he is the saviour. She also so says that all religions must be respected because there is the same message at the root of them all.

She ask's people to retun to God through Jesus. To Pray, repent, fast and to do penance ( A form of sacrifice). I don't believe for one moment that what is being asked for is anyway going to mean damnation in hell because this is a trick of the Devil.

The last poster said that the devil will try trick us by saying that he is Jesus. Well Mary is not Jesus. And all she is asking is for people to return to Jesus.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
My comment (starting to sound like mary there HEY) was not meant to say that mary is jesus, but was a statement from me that the origanal posting makes out that what mary supposely said at fatima, sounds to me like a false teaching to confuse people at the end times.

You are told repeatly throughout the bible that when you die are dead, that includes mary. until such a time as when all are resurrected, you are also told that is why you need not be frigthen of the dead because they cannot harm you ie: (no ghosts) and that wonderous sign and such are the work of demons design to decieve you.

Also you didnt give a reason as to why the vatican will not tell anyone about what the last of the 3 signs of fatima says, so what makes you think the real mary wants to save us and the cathloic church by getting us to pray for the pope when the pope wont even tell everyone what was said.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm not concerned with the thrid sign that was given at Fatima. At Medjugorje the seer's wil all eventually receive ten secreats from the Virgin, they will be revealed at a certian time when a sign has been given. Although I think that the seventh one has been done away with since there was a great answering to Mary's message of a call to Pray and conversion, ( the cinversion talked amout is not conversion to the Catholic church, just conversion back to Jesus and the ways of the cross.

It is typical that curoisity will get the better of man and demand the answers (ie thw revelation of the thrid message). But we must wait, and be tested by what others may specilate is contained in it. This is how some will be tempted by the devill I believe.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
By the way Mary does not tell us to pray for the pope only, she has asked that we pray for everybody alive and dead. So that wee may all experience Gods grace.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I dunno, haven't most of us scarified enough?

And basically in a nutshell shes saying we should some how overthrow the Illuminati world leaders backed up by their military and alien technology so we can some how save them from going to hell for their sins?

Yeah... eeh, we'll get right on that....

Sounds like this was made up by someone who is much less aware of whats really going on Earth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join