It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth will enter in the fourth dimension in 2013/virgin mary message.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The Mayan Calendar ending on December 21,2012 has a lot
of people concerned about what this means. Reports on
television about the Mayan Calendar have said that this means the world will end.

Mayan Elders have a different explanation stating that earth will enter into the fouth dimension. This may be easy or it can be catastrophic. Human energy will decide. Earth will transcend to another level or frequency or consciousness and a new special era will begin.

I am wondering if this may have a connection to the messages given by the Virgin Mary at Fatima in 1917 and Medjugorie in 1981. Medjugorie is a city of the former Yugoslavia now known as Bosnia.

Part of the messages given in Medjugorie are similar to the explantion of the Mayan Calander. The Mayans Elders say we are entering a new era. The Virgin Mary has said we are entering a new era of love and peace and that these are her times. That is to say, the times of her reign.

The Virgin Mary's messages explain that if we listen to
what she has said and do as she has requested that
our situation can result in a long period of peace. Few in the world will resist conversion, however if we are unsuccessful the outcome can be very disasterous. Those who consecrate themselves to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary will be assisted through the difficult times ahead.

The Virgin Mary has said we cannot and must not give up hope.

We are asked to consecrate ourselves to the Immaculate
Heart of the Virgin Mary through prayer, sacrifice and repentance. Our task is to help convert unbelievers, pray for the consecration of Russia and to save the world. She has said she can no longer save the world and that we must save the world.

The Virgin Mary has said we are only inches from Judgement Day. We are asked to repent so that sins do not spread to others.

The Virgin Mary has also said that we are all the same person similar to christian teaching we are one in the body of Christ.In messages given in other parts of the world The Virgin Mary stated to the person she was speaking to that he sees her everyday in the women around him.Similary we see Christ in men. Jesus has
said that whatever we do to each other, we do also to
him.

In 1917 the Virgin Mary showed three children, to whom she appeared, a vision of hell. One of the children Jacinta died in 1918 as foretold by the Virgin Mary. After seeing the vision of hell, Jacinta and the other children did severe repentance.The body of Jacinta has recently been found to be incorupt.

The Virgin Mary appeared in Medjugorie and gave messages concerning future conflicts in that country and messages concerning the world. These messages can be found in many books including "The Thunder of Justice".

The following is a paraphrase of the message of Medjugorie.

In The Virgin Mary's message at Medjugorie she stated that the sins of the world are so heavy that nothing can possibly outweigh them. Many prayers must be said, many sacrifices must be made and much repentance must be done. Similarly in messages at Fatima: "Pray, make sacrifices for sinners. Many souls go to hell, because no one is willing help them with sacrifice." Another message states: "Make sacrifices and say often, especially while making a sacrifice: O Jesus, this is for the love of thee, for the conversions of sinners and in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary."

The Virgin Mary stated that the world was in crisis. We
appear to be on an island surrounded by peace when if
fact there are many dangers.

The Virgin Mary said "If we do not do all we can to alleviate her tears, even tears of blood, we will not be able to escape from all kinds of disasters happening in the world." 9/11 is a disaster that has
had a great effect on the world.

The Virgin Mary has said "Pray, Pray, Pray. Let life be prayer for you. Pray with absolute self abandonment." We are asked to give up everything that goes against conversion.

The Virgin Mary has stated: "I have shown you the path you must take. That of prayer, sacrifice, and repentance."

For those having difficulty overcoming their sins, God will take into consideration their desire to overcome their sins. It was also mentioned that if sins increase in number and severity,there will no longer be pardon for them. If we do not make sacrifices we will not be able to resist falling into sin during
a certain period.

For those who are able, it is requested that they fast twice a week for love and peace in the world. A good fast is bread and water. Fasting from television, coffee, alcohol, tobacco,etc. can also be done. While fasting pray for love and peace. Pray also for the sick. Pray for Russia. Pray for the unification of the churches in Russia. Pray also for marriage and family.

It is requested that many prayers be said for Russia. If Russia consecrates itself the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary there will be a long period of Peace and many disasters may be avoided.

Devotion to prayer on the first Saturdays of the month is requested to console the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary. Devote Sunday to prayer.

We can no longer pray for own families only. We must pray for the whole world. Pray as families and teach the young to pray.Forming prayer groups is recommended.

The Virgin Mary appeared to three children in Fatima in 1917 with a message with many details. Three secrets were revealed. Below is part of the message.

An indication for interpreting the third part of the secret was given by Sister Lucia, to whom the Virgin Mary appeared to in 1917.

The third secret refers to our Lady's words: "If not (Russia)will spread her errors throught the world , causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."

Conditioned on whether or not we accept and believe the
message: " If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace."

The three children were shown a vision of hell by the Virgin Mary as described by Sister Lucia: "Our lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened and burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and growns of pain and despair,
which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. The vision lasted but an instant.

When we looked up at Our Lady, who said to us so kindly
and sadly: "You have seen hell where poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end, but if people do not cease to offend God, a worse war will break out during the Pontificate of Pope of Pius XI. When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light, know that it
is a sign given to you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the first Saturdays.
If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be a period of peace, if not she will spread her errors throughout the world causing wars and persecution of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end,
my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will conscrate Russia to me and she will be converted and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

The Virgin Mary has explained that she is our heavenly mother, and that it is her desire that we be happy on earth and then join her in heaven.

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
funny how nothing in the bible mentions the Immaculate heart of Mary being so important.

If we are to keep that first priority surely it would be mentioned in the bible.

Don't get me wrong I do belive this world needs to repent etc. however they need to go to God (Jesus) not Mary. Mary cant save you... only Jesus can. I dont think much importance is needed to be stressed on Mary. I think it damages your relationship with Jesus if anything.... causes one to idolize a non diety. Conversly if we are to stress such importance on Mary after all (hard to believe because its not stressed this way in the bible) but you follow Jesus.... is God going to jack you for it? I highly doubt that. God wants us to concentrate on him not anyone else for that position of salvation.

Also whats this about sacrifices being made? What kind of sacrifices and for what? Surely not for salvation. The sacrifice for salvation and to enter heaven has already been made through Jesus Christ on the cross. Its finished. All you need to do is believe it and accept it. You don't need to worry or give a wooden nickle about the immaculate heart of Mary. Belive me I am not trying to dog Mary... Just putting her in her place in relation to God. Mary is just blessed because she was choosen to physically carry out the God in human flesh plan. Thats her only position. Jesus never asked us to pray to her or give her any more importance then that.

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by krossfyter]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
regardless

if i ever saw an image to be that of Mary come to me and tell me about the earth entering 4th dimensions in 2013 I would sh i t bricks man then run for a camcorder and ask the image to wait till i get back.

anyways... i really do think that these images are of satanic influence. If I am wrong I want to be corrected... but dang... why would I say that? Well think about it.... they cause you to have a flase thinking that you are saved because of Mary. Satan will choose any way or method to disrupt the one truth... narrow as it is. Why wouldnt he not do that? The bible does warn us of satan/his croonies etc. disguising himself in light or good.

makes you think and question.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
" Few in the world will resist conversion"

What kind of conversion ? And where is the free will ? And " what " if " we " don't want to be " converted " ?

Too many questions.....so few answers...

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Also whats this about sacrifices being made? What kind of sacrifices and for what? Surely not for salvation. The sacrifice for salvation and to enter heaven has already been made through Jesus Christ on the cross. Its finished. All you need to do is believe it and accept it. You don't need to worry or give a wooden nickle about the immaculate heart of Mary. Belive me I am not trying to dog Mary... Just putting her in her place in relation to God. Mary is just blessed because she was choosen to physically carry out the God in human flesh plan. Thats her only position. Jesus never asked us to pray to her or give her any more importance then that.

I think you should study this a bit more because Mary has big role in our salvation and life. And I think its Satan who brought this myth about Mary disrupting relationship with God.

First, I'll give you some quotes from bible:

John 19:25-27

25. :Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. 26. Jesus, therefore, seeing his mother, and the disciple whom he loved standing by her, saith to his mother, Woman, behold thy son! 27. Then he saith to the disciple, :Behold thy mother! And from that hour, the disciple took her to his own home.

In this text, it is symbolicaly shown how Jesus has gaved Mary as mother for all christians.

The Magnificat

(LK 1:46-55)

And Mary said:

"My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit exults in God my savior; because he has looked upon his lowly handmaid.

Yes, from this day foward all generations will call me blessed, for the Almighty has done great things for me. �

Holy is his name, and his mercy reaches from age to age for those who fear him.

He has shown the power of his arm, he has routed the proud of heart.

He has pulled down princes from their thrones and exalted the lowly.

The hungry he has filled with good things, the rich �he has sent away empty.

He has come to help Israel his servant, mindful of his mercy -- according to the promise he �made to our ancestors -- to Abraham and to his descendants forever."

You see here how great did God place Mary, she is greater than any saint.

"On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus' mother was there, and Jesus and His disciples had also been invited to the wedding. When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to Him, "They have no more wine." "Dear woman, why do you involve Me?" Jesus replied. "My time has not yet come." His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever He tells you." (John 2:1-5)

This symbolic event tells us Mary prays for our needs and that she has great part in our salvation.

There are lots of books beyond bible that were written by saints and those inspired with holy spirit. Especially interesting one is book of saint Dominic, he was preaching and casting evil spirits in front of a lots of people. And he forced evil spirits to tell him who are they most afraid of all saints. And they said, with mouths of obsessed one, in latin (about half page long, very interesting and emotional, if you are interested I can dig it), that mary is who are they most afraid, that she destroyes all their traps, plans and that they would throw all church into blasphemy and lies long time ago if there was no her.
Fatima is also a great book, as for 4th dimension and connection to Mary.. huh I think that has no sense.

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That is quite interesting and I think this testimony is not a hoax. I don't think the apparation was refering to trusting in her instead of Jesus for our salvation, but I do believe she plays an important role in helping to destroy evil.
These messages seem to be more common than many think. Some simaler messages/ visions can be found around the internet too. I wouldn't say that all of them are really authentic though, but the important thing is the message which we really need to repent and it is indeed close to judgement. Now that people think it's silly to be concerned about these things since people also felt it was the end centuries before is a big mistake. It makes sense to say that we determine when the end is because it weighs on our behavior. Back then I can imagine that people were careful to watch what they thought, said, or did. People generally don't think that way today. We let things slip and do what we think is right. In this way we create our own traps and things like disease and terrorist attacks happen. Since we ignore and try to kick God out of our lives, He allows us to leave Him and He will let death and disasters ensue. The powerful elite can do as they wish and I believe the globalists will be able to have their 15 minutes of fame. If at least all of the believers or most would repent and pray for peace, justice, repentance, etc. we would gain back our freedoms which our gradually falling away, not live in fear concerning terrorism, have lasting marriages, have fewer natural disasters and diseases.
I hope that the following links will prove of interst to you.
www.geocities.com...
www.webcom.com...
www.noula.com...
users.skynet.be...
www.angelfire.com...
www.johnleary.com...
[edit]
www.tribulationalinstitute.com... Here the most recent prophesy says that Bush will be assassinated by the Illuminati. Pretty saddening.

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by subalterna]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
great links subalterna!
One of those links (this one) made me conclude something, i think that this new era of peace might be this what I'm going to describe to you.
It is described in revelations that satan will be locked during 1000 years. this is quoted from one of these sites:

IV. No death, no illness, no necessity of work and eating

Sunday, November 13, 1994:

After Communion, I saw circles of light in the sky which were like angels. Then I saw festivities on earth in a huge celebration, Jesus said: "I want you to see and appreciate My triumph when it comes. You will see a beauty on earth that will astound all those worthy to see My day. Know that in those days you will all be of age in your twenties with glorified bodies. This will be a taste of heaven on earth. You will see sun by day and My light by My heavenly luminaries, the angels, by night. For a thousand years there will be no death, no illness, and no necessity to eat or work. You will see Me face to face periodically. Life will be so joyful that you will be ever praising Me and thanking Me for all I have lavished on you. Your eternal life with Me will be My most precious gift to those who accepted Me and followed My ways. Keep this hope on My day uppermost in your mind and your goal of this life will stay in focus with prayer."

so it might be that 2013 starts this new era of another reality when there is no evil because satan is locked up. But before that antichrist has to come.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Its mary dogma i tell you. She is a non diety... why worship her as so? Its blasphmous. I think too many people over step some biblical boundries when adoring Mary. Mary is undoubtedly blessed among women (Luke 1:42). But, is it appropriate to attribute to her such titles as "Our Queen, Our Mother, Our Life, Our Sweetness, and Our Hope"?� I cannot see how.� Was she sinless?�It would seem not since she said she needed a savior in Luke 1:47, "And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior."Did she remain a virgin after the birth of Jesus? Again, it seems not since Matt. 1:25 says that Joseph, ". . .kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus."� Does she mediate and intercede for sinners?� Again, the scriptures seem to contradict this when it states that Jesus is the only mediator between God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).� Is she exalted above all angels?� There is no scripture stating so.� Can she simultaneously hear the prayers of countless people all over the world in different languages?� Again, there is nothing in God's word to lead us to believe this.
There recently has been a movement in catholics to request for the pope to excersice papal infallibility in decalaring Mary to be called "Co-Redemptrix Mediatrix of All Graces, and Advocate for the People of God." To its credit the catholic church as rejected that request but its a telling statement to the adoration of mary from the majority of catholics even when it crosses biblical boundries.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
by the way Megaquad is that you? r u the one from the macrumors forums??

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Its mary dogma i tell you. She is a non diety... why worship her as so? Its blasphmous. I think too many people over step some biblical boundries when adoring Mary. Mary is undoubtedly blessed among women (Luke 1:42). But, is it appropriate to attribute to her such titles as "Our Queen, Our Mother, Our Life, Our Sweetness, and Our Hope"?� I cannot see how.� Was she sinless?�It would seem not since she said she needed a savior in Luke 1:47, "And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior."Did she remain a virgin after the birth of Jesus? Again, it seems not since Matt. 1:25 says that Joseph, ". . .kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus."� Does she mediate and intercede for sinners?� Again, the scriptures seem to contradict this when it states that Jesus is the only mediator between God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).� Is she exalted above all angels?� There is no scripture stating so.� Can she simultaneously hear the prayers of countless people all over the world in different languages?� Again, there is nothing in God's word to lead us to believe this.
There recently has been a movement in catholics to request for the pope to excersice papal infallibility in decalaring Mary to be called "Co-Redemptrix Mediatrix of All Graces, and Advocate for the People of God." To its credit the catholic church as rejected that request but its a telling statement to the adoration of mary from the majority of catholics even when it crosses biblical boundries.

uh huh..

Look, when Jesus came, jews said he was blasphemous and they never accepted him yet they were chosen people by god.
There are many books and saints with writers inspired by god and holy ghost.
You should pray to God for truth about all that because I don't think you are thinking in right way.
You are convinced to something and you wont accept anything else, which isn't good when it comes to God.
Look at the quotes i gaved you, they show pretty much everything, "Yes, from this day foward all generations will call me blessed, for the Almighty has done great things for me."
She has no sins? You think God would allow that much blasphemy in his house? Do you know how many miraculous healings have happend because people prayed to mary (my own family included)? What about revelations of Mary in Fatima, Lourdes and Medjugorje? Are they all lies? No way man, you can't state such claims, study it a bit more if you want and think about this:

Then the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"

"And He answered them, "To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For to him who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away. This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. With them indeed is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah which says: 'You shall indeed hear but never understand, and you shall indeed see but never perceive. For this people's heart has grown dull, and their ears are heavy of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should perceive with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and turn for Me to heal them.'"

"But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear." (Matthew 13:1-16 RSV)

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
yeah it's me
macs rule

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

uh huh..

Look, when Jesus came, jews said he was blasphemous and they never accepted him yet they were chosen people by god.
There are many books and saints with writers inspired by god and holy ghost.
You should pray to God for truth about all that because I don't think you are thinking in right way.
You are convinced to something and you wont accept anything else, which isn't good when it comes to God.
Look at the quotes i gaved you, they show pretty much everything, "Yes, from this day foward all generations will call me blessed, for the Almighty has done great things for me."
She has no sins? You think God would allow that much blasphemy in his house? Do you know how many miraculous healings have happend because people prayed to mary (my own family included)? What about revelations of Mary in Fatima, Lourdes and Medjugorje? Are they all lies? No way man, you can't state such claims, study it a bit more if you want and think about this:

something is going on definitly but i wouldnt say its all good. most people who i talk to who believe like this put Mary on the same level as Jesus. thats very unhealthy. When you think about satans plan and job to disrupt the truth in any way possible it wouldnt be far fetched to think that he would go as far as to make people redirect the lone importance of Jesus to Mary.... making them think they are doing good in the eyes of God etc. satans pretty d a m n clever and he doesnt just operate on cliche trite traditional levels of good and bad. i am not here to tell you that what your familiy has expierenced is good or bad. i cant do that. i just want you and others to get a load of the concept i am presenting for i beleive its valid, reasonable and logical regardless if you dont believe it or not. I much rather not pray to Mary but rather pray to Jesus when it comes down to it. Because Jesus is the one who saves... cant go wrong about that. WIll i get jacked by God for not understanding Mary like you say... i highly doubt it. no where in the bible does it say or allude to one being sent to hell or having a bad life for not representing Mary properly. Its widely understood and known by those who dont believe and do believe that the only way one is sent to hell is by not accepting Jesus as savior. so in the grand scheme of things why should I put any trust in Mary? What does it profit me if i do.... that I dont have with Jesus? Jesus provides me with everything I need.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
yeah it's me
macs rule

cool man. welcome aboard. surprised to see you hear.. but then again im not with that alien abduction thread you posted there its not that surprising you come here. how did you find out about this place man?

oh and macs do rule!

OSX kicks a s s

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
okok.. i'm not trying to put mary and jesus to same place, not at all, i am thinking on Mary as path to Jesus.. ohh okay God, i did what i could, he just wont get it lol.. just kidding, i wont place you my believes and i think its not that much important either

cool man. welcome aboard. surprised to see you hear.. but then again im not with that alien abduction thread you posted there its not that surprising you come here. how did you find out about this place man?

oh and macs do rule!

OSX kicks a s s

amen bro, osx rules

i saw your link for it on MR, seemed like interesting forum

heard about mutated chupacabras man?

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I actually do not agree with the '''Fatima Prophecies''

The children were sceptical at first........
The children were told by the'''vision'' that it was to be kept a secret ........to only listen to '''her'' and then when she tells them to ,only will they tell others.........

The ''''vision''' also speaks only on '''her behalf''' and not in the beleief of '''Father Son and Holy Spirit'''

did the children test the ''vision''to see if it was from God???........they were frightened...........

The '''vision'' that they saw was not from God.......
Why tell the children to come back in 10 days???
Or come back on the ?date of the month???
Why so secret???

'''the Cross'''crucifiction of Jesus Christ is the sign of Christianity.......it is with the Cross that Jesus Christ conquered The Evil.............it is in defense of the Christian Faith.........

The children did not speak of anything significant........only that the '''vision'' was beautiful.....how can something 'beautiful 'be Evil???............It just does not make sense...........

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
I actually do not agree with the '''Fatima Prophecies''

The children were sceptical at first........
The children were told by the'''vision'' that it was to be kept a secret ........to only listen to '''her'' and then when she tells them to ,only will they tell others.........

The ''''vision''' also speaks only on '''her behalf''' and not in the beleief of '''Father Son and Holy Spirit'''

did the children test the ''vision''to see if it was from God???........they were frightened...........

The '''vision'' that they saw was not from God.......
Why tell the children to come back in 10 days???
Or come back on the ?date of the month???
Why so secret???

'''the Cross'''crucifiction of Jesus Christ is the sign of Christianity.......it is with the Cross that Jesus Christ conquered The Evil.............it is in defense of the Christian Faith.........

The children did not speak of anything significant........only that the '''vision'' was beautiful.....how can something 'beautiful 'be Evil???............It just does not make sense...........

read the book of fatima or find data somewhere, they have more then one "visions" and only one vision of hell after which they were terrified.
Yes, Mary mentioned God, she was sent by him because he allowed. And whole event was step by step inspected to see if there is any departure from Catholic teachings, there were none thats why Fatima is now "official".

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The testimony of the vision of fatima in portugal is really well know. And only the pope know what are the visions. These three kids had a vision of hell and a revelation about future. Many peoples think that they saw the end of the world.
You see UP, if the world end, you will have no chance to be save if you dont repent in the name of Jesus...

This text comes from a friend who is russian.
I just went to realize that I didn't warn you about it.
I'm agree with the major part of this text.

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The last day on the Mayan calendar is called (when properly translated) the End of Days. Which is actually a reference to a change in the way we perceive time (as it was originally defined), it does not mean the earth will be destroyed. But rather our capacity to perceive reality will dramatically change (e.i. perceptual awareness of four dimensions rather that three).

Legends have it that this event is related to nature upon a cosmological scale. And as well there have been other such events just like this (it is part of a cycle). Besides the American Indian culture, I am aware of legends specific to this issue in oriental cultures.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't think that the Earth was ever planned to be destroyed on Judgement Day, but that it would be changed and renewed.
This website gives a period of dates when things occur.
www.geocities.com...

And yet again... more links.
mysearch.myway.com.../Top/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Christianity/Perspectives/Miracles_and_Healings/Visions/Virgin_M ary copy paste I guess

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by subalterna]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Bible is based on historical facts according to religious researchers and scientists in many different fields. Which makes you wonder if from generation to generation the true message which we were suppost to believe was lost in translation of meaning or language.

The more a person knows the smaller the world looks. It doesn't exactly have to be true but it makes you think if their is a lot of truth in the bible.

The end of humanity could depend on a verse that was taken in a wrong kind of meaning.

But tell me if I'm wrong. Humanity has this world to do as it will, then why is it that we only use such a small part of our brain. We cannot allow the luxuries of life to blind and drug us to the point were we are happy because that my friends is our biggest enemy.

The Virgin Mary prophecies have been translated by a mind that could not comprehend what it was told, their by delivering a message that is incrypted by the first interpreter.

Of course this is all theory to most. But maybe we as the human race do not comprehend what really stand on the brink of humanities finest hour or humanities most desperate hour.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join