It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Sharing...looking for guidance!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A fellow lucid dreamer and I have established a place and time to try and meet together in our dreams...

Has anyone else attempted this before????

Has anyone succeeded?

We have planned to meet (in our dreams) at a place we have both meditated before...and have designated a certain time frame to meet..in our dreams (of course)

So, I'm wondering if anyone else has attempted this and, if so, what were the results?????

edit on 3-8-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
A fellow lucid dreamer and I have established a place and time to try and meet together in our dreams...

Has anyone succeded?

I haven't intentionally shared a dream and I do not know how to either. I can tell you however that my 19 year old daughter and I occasionally turn up in each others dreams and I have 3 daughters, but this only happens with the youngest (btw, she's thousands of miles away in college and it still happens). On one occasion, we woke up with injuries that we obtained in our dream. Both of us had lumps on our foreheads and we recalled having our heads clanked together like in a cartoon by something ugly and huge.

I have been trying to figure out why my daughter and I experience certain dream types together. Whenever we share a dream, it's never good. It seems like she always calls me for help and we end up fighting something together. What that something is, I am not familiar with nor do I know why we are fighting it.

In the end we always succeed, but not without the same exact injuries just about every time. Recently, we agreed that we would intentionally "visit" each other during sleep, however this has not worked. I meditate but she does not...it kind of just happens. It's very strange indeed, but she is a mommies girl and whenever she calls I go running.

This is definitely something that I would like to dig deeper into BTW. Very interesting OP

edit on 8/3/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

We have planned to meet (in our dreams) at a place we have both meditated before...and have designated a certain time frame to meet..in our dreams (of course)

Maybe you should share the place and time... then anyone could try. If there is any possibility of success, it would seem reasonable that if you were to allow others to participate that the likely hood of achieving success would be greater.

I say we all meet at the base of the waterfall of light, located three blinks from the big oak tree on the top of that one hill.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Has anyone succeded?

I haven't intentionally shared a dream and I do not know how to either. I can tell you however that my 19 year old daughter and I occasionally turn up in each others dreams and I have 3 daughters, but this only happens with the youngest (btw, she's thousands of miles away in college and it still happens). On one occasion, we woke up with injuries that we obtained in our dream. Both of us had lumps on our foreheads and we recalled having our heads clanked together like in a cartoon by something ugly and huge.

I have been trying to figure out why my daughter and I experience certain dream types together. Whenever we share a dream, it's never good. It seems like she always calls me for help and we end up fighting something together. What that something is, I am not familiar with nor do I know why we are fighting it.

In the end we always succeed, but not without the same exact injuries just about every time. Recently, we agreed that we would intentionally "visit" each other during sleep, however this has not worked. I meditate but she does not...it kind of just happens. It's very strange indeed, but she is a mommies girl and whenever she calls I go running.

This is definitely something that I would like to dig deeper into BTW. Very interesting OP

edit on 8/3/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: grammar

That is Fascinating to hear!!! You both end up with the same injuries while fighting something together!?!

Have you ever experienced a lucid dream? Do you know if your daughter has?

Your post has got me all sorts of excited and I can't wait to tell my friend.

We agreed to meet between 4-5am at a place we both just visited for a guided meditation session and while I didn't quite make it there in my dreams, I did dream about her telling me she woke up a 4:30 to someone playing a guided meditation cd???????

I can't wait to hear what her dreams were like!!!! I won't be able to talk to her until later this afternoon but, I'll post back with an update.

Thanks for your input on this topic...there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information out there so, it's good to get first hand accounts from people and your experiences were incredible to hear about!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
here is to shared dreams...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

A few years ago i heard on the radio or read on the internet about a technique on how to dream what other person is dreaming about. so i put it into practice .
I must say im new (found about this yesterday) to all these lucid dreaming and dream recalling thing.
the result of that technique was a one time shared dream, not exacly dream what the person is dreaming but actually Meeting that person in the dream, having a chat and moving forward with my own dream. (the other person had the same exacly experience even though he wasnt even trying or aware that i was doing it, since i didnt think it would work)
Here's the method.
You have to imagine that there is a little version of you in your head, and then that little you comes out from your head (in my case i imagined a door in the back of my head) and you have to imagine the whole way into the other person's head. I used to live 7 blocks away from this person's house, so iimagined this little person struggling to get down from my bed, and then going downstairs, going out and walking all blocks, then getting into his house, into his bed etc. When the little person arrived, most of the times i would have skipped some blocks or some steps so it never worked, or other times i would get there but i was completely awake so nothing happened. However this one time, my little me got to the back of his head, knocked on the door i imagined it was there and his little version of himself opened the door and invited me in.

I suppouse thats when i stopped being concious cuz i later woke up remembering i dreamed about walking south in an avenue and meeting him at a shop that exists in real life, talking about a job posting and moving on to the south (of the city). on the other hand when i told him, he said he had the exact same dream, and that he was walking north in orther to arrive to the same shop, where he met me and had the same conversation, and kept going north as i kept going south.
Note: this was a Normal Dream not a Lucid Dream i think

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I was a long time smoker of mary jane, and while i was smoking , very rarely did i have dreams, so about a month and a half ago i quit smoking...since then I've been having very lucid dreams, one that i keep having is of talking babies for some reason. But my most memorable was one morning i dreamt of the numbers 815, i woke up exactly at 8:15am, shortly after waking up i had a phone call for an appointment the following day at 8:15am. and since then it seems that my dreams have something to do with reality, considering the dreams i've had since that day.

theres a lot we dont know about and i think that the unconscience realm has a connection with waking reality.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

LionEatsSheep
I was a long time smoker of mary jane, and while i was smoking , very rarely did i have dreams, so about a month and a half ago i quit smoking...since then I've been having very lucid dreams, one that i keep having is of talking babies for some reason. But my most memorable was one morning i dreamt of the numbers 815, i woke up exactly at 8:15am, shortly after waking up i had a phone call for an appointment the following day at 8:15am. and since then it seems that my dreams have something to do with reality, considering the dreams i've had since that day.

theres a lot we dont know about and i think that the unconscience realm has a connection with waking reality.

Its a fact if you smoke Mary Jane you wont remember your dreams until you knock it off. Probably because it does the short term memory in. But on the other side of the coin, if you smoke it the alpha rhythms kick in and its very handy for telepathic transference and of course empathy. Way back when I did an experiment once where a friend and myself saw the same vision. Shaman wise i'm sure that's what MJ was for. Its a oly erb man!.

new topics

top topics

join