It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorologist Decodes Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I, personally, have never known or heard or read or heard rumors of anyone finding a NOAA radiosonde.

That is because you pretty much said the reason here....

The U.S. is a big country

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Oh, I am very calm...still waiting on good ole Scott to post the data from the radiosonde he promised in the video. I mean, the guy put that out there like a big, steaming horse apple...I wonder why he will not post that data...I can almost guarantee you the humidity at altitude was over 40 percent and well within range to produce persistent contrails...

This guy is a fool leading fools...

So I'm starting to get the picture here of how Scott Stevens (and Carnicom before him) was able to determine that humidity levels were not high enough to support persistent contrails.

No, you are not starting to get the picture...Scott stated very clearly he needed the radiosonde data to prove the humidity was not at 40 percent in order to demonstrate persistent contrails are an impossibility in the sky shown in his video. He stated this data was guaranteed to prove his claim. Well, he failed to present the data. So, he like anyone else who thinks they can tell what the humidity levels are at 25-35K feet, simply by looking at the sky, is talking out the side of their neck...in other words, they are lying like a rug...

That is the picture. Scott Stevens knows the data from the radiosonde proves him wrong. In response, he fails to show the data and keeps repeating the same old bull...

How exactly is officialdom putting out data on relative humidity over my head with this sparse data? Is my relative humidity just assumed to be the same as the nearest 'returned' radiosonde?

No. Assumptions are not made. Only you and Scott and the rest of the crowd who believe in chemtrails make assumptions about conditions at altitude with no data to support your assumptions.

So who's lying? Where is the data to support your theory?

Scott Stevens is lying. He lied about his credentials. He lied about the radiosonde data. My data would have been the same Scott Stevens would have posted...except he did not want to post it, because it proved him a liar.
edit on 4-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Radiosondes do not calculate humidity, they measure it. If one goes over your head it will measure it. It doesn't take 92 radiosondes, just one. Lucky for you, Las Vegas has an upper air station.

This is all just a little bit disappointing. I thought there was a way to very accurately calculate humidity for any given section of sky at any given time. I thought this because of the many conversations in this forum about the morse code chemtrails - you know the dots and dashes; the starts and stops; the ones where the humidity levels supposedly change so dramatically within a relatively short space in order to allow that. So really that was all just theoretical talk. Based on nothing from your end.

Intermittant contrails

I'm not in Las Vegas. So should I hope for a flyby, given prevailing winds? Or would I be better off searching out one of those annoying independent researchers, like Scott Stevens, in order to accurately assess humidity over my head?

Somehow I thought you all had more ducks than this.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well, take the time to look up radiosonde data for wherever you might be....and for whatever date you wish...

weather.uwyo.edu...

Or would I be better off searching out one of those annoying independent researchers, like Scott Stevens, in order to accurately assess humidity over my head?

Sure, he will put his finger in his mouth, pull it out, give you a wet willie, and loudly proclaim he can tell what the humidity is at 25K-35K just by looking at the sky...that was good enough for you before, and it will be good enough for you in perpetuity...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I thought there was a way to very accurately calculate humidity for any given section of sky at any given time. I thought this because of the many conversations in this forum about the morse code chemtrails - you know the dots and dashes; the starts and stops; the ones where the humidity levels supposedly change so dramatically within a relatively short space in order to allow that.
No. No way to "very accurately" calculate humidity for any place that radiosondes aren't used but extrapolations can be made.

It doesn't' take a dramatic change in humidity to determine whether or not contrails will form though, just a slight bit is quite sufficient.

Sorry about the location mixup. I guess you moved from Las Vegas.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have definitely seen 'trails' at night but they are super hard to discern.

For an admitted hybrid like yourself?

I call boolsheet.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I have definitely seen 'trails' at night but they are super hard to discern. I think someone with a night-vision lens is the best solution as far as capturing it on film (digital).

Something like this.....

and you can also see more here....

www.google.com... Q&biw=1280&bih=627

All you have to do is look.....

<< 2  3  4   >>

join