It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

729: Do These Numbers Mean Anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ATS:

Many years ago, I had a dream. A powerful, painful, sorrowful dream that has stayed with me since. I will describe below. Feel free to dissect/interpret as you will....

In my dream, a group of early 20's/late teens are encircled around a young woman in the same age group (20 or so). The girl in the middle had a 'vision' from God, and in that vision she sees that unless she is sacrificed via a railroad spike through the base of her neck, from behind, that the world will end in a fiery apocalypse. The girl (pale skinned, black shoulder-length hair, blue eyed) is crying, begging her friends to kill her and to save the world.

After a few minutes of high emotions and arguing back and forth, one of her friends, a black male, muscular, same age, agrees to use a sledgehammer and kill the girl. Goodbyes are hastily said, and the girl tells the young man that she is ready. Reluctantly, he puts the spike on her neck with precision and drives it home with the sledgehammer. As the hammer strikes the nail, I see the numbers "729" flash in bold white across the scene. The railroad spike erupts from the lower larynx of the girl in a spray of blood... as she dies, her eyes begin crying in blood. The sounds of explosions are heard all around the group, and the girl realizes she has been fooled... her last words, as she looks at the empty ceiling above her, are... "Why is God so cruel?" She dies as the apocalypse begins.

Any thoughts on this vivid dream, ATS? Thanks in advance!

D

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sorry, but I don't. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck 11:11 means. I've seen in nearly every day for the last week, and I'm not "watching the clock."

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
Sorry, but I don't. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck 11:11 means. I've seen in nearly every day for the last week, and I'm not "watching the clock."

11:11 (numerology) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article is about numerological beliefs regarding the time 11:11. For other uses, see 11:11. 11-11-11 11:11 example Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence.[1] This belief is related to the concept of synchronicity. Some authors claim that seeing 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign. Others claim that 11:11 signals a spirit presence.[2][3] The belief that the time 11:11 has mystical powers has been adopted by believers in New Age philosophies.[4] However, skeptics say that Uri Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomena in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning[5] and confirmation bias.[6]

from Wikipedia.

The reason I got so into conspiracy theories and such is because I kept noticing 11:11. Hope this helps. There are all kinds of explanations so I decided to give you the most vague one. (sorry, I realize this doesn't help too much, but there are other links on Wikipedia. Since I don't know what it really is either I just thought I'd let you know where to search for the info.)

OP, I don't know what 729 could mean for you. Did you know anyone in the dream?
I'm guessing you were worried about it and waiting to see what panned out because you posted this today and not on 7-29.
edit on 8/1/2012 by cassiper because: forgot to respond to OP

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There was a movie called #729

729 tells the story of Nia Rosen, a stranded fighter pilot who must try to survive as natives, who seem to know who she is, try to capture her. It is a story of universal themes and international appeal, told without the use of dialog and verbal language.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Very interesting!

Never even heard of it, thank you for the link!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiper

Everyone in the dream was a stranger....

I never really thought of 729 as a date, more of as a number. Perhaps a Bible verse or somesuch.
Either way, that is one of the dreams that has stayed with me permanently.

Maybe one day I'll be able to make some sense of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I hope so!

I hate feeling lost about dreams.

I VERY VERY rarely remember dreams but when I do they are vivid.

I dissect my dreams when I do remember them.

Don't obsess if you don't figure it out. Maybe you'll find out what it meant on accident or something. Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Hope you can make sense of it one day.

I had a dream about a number as well, years ago. It was 9A8.
I've never figured it out.

... I never heard of that movie either

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Why do people search for evidence of what will happen? If we were to receive hints and visions of the future it would render our entire existence irrelevant and non-random. If the future is fixed it would mean we are moving within a script that will be played out like in a movie.

I refuse to believe that we are wasting our time, that something or someone is simply moving us across a board as expendable game pieces, with us having no control over our own destiny. That no matter what decisions we make, we are supposed to make them.

Some would say that obstacles are placed in our way so that we may learn from them, but what we learn from these experiences would also be written in that story.

No, let the future be random, or at least only predictable via the understanding of human nature. We can see that man is gearing up for a major war, but this isn't some prophecy etched in stone, it is merely insight into human nature.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't view this particular dream as some sort of vision at all.

It was just very vibrant, very graphic. I certainly don't see it as a possible future scenario, I'm not that downtrodden!

Just wondering if perhaps anyone had some insight into the symbology or relevance of the 729 number.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The woman is someone you know. She is on the wrong track. Unless she speaks from the heart, and removes the track spike from her voice she will indeed go down. Or just don't eat citrus before you sleep! lol

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is what I found from research.

27 x 27 = 729

The information below is quoted from here

"# Mayan calendar:
60 X 60 X 24 X 364 = 31449600 = add em up = 27. From, Scott
# present day calendar:
60 seconds/min X 60 minutes/hour X 24 hours/day X 365.25 days/year = 31557600 = add em up = 27"

7 + 2 + 9 = 18 The Mayan calender has 18 months.

1 + 8 = 9
2 + 7 = 9
The number 9 can be associated with judgement, and your dream involved God, and an apocalypse, or "judgement day".

The Mayan calender is what started the whole talk on 2012. It ends in 2012, so people believe that to be the end of the world, and that an apocalypse will take place on December 21st, 2012.

Link
Link
Link
Link

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't view this particular dream as some sort of vision at all.

It was just very vibrant, very graphic. I certainly don't see it as a possible future scenario, I'm not that downtrodden!

Just wondering if perhaps anyone had some insight into the symbology or relevance of the 729 number.

Okay, then let's say that we could actually assign a meaning to your dream. Let's say that the number '729' means death on a grand scale. Let's say that the sledgehammer is the symbol of the Soviet Union. Let's say that the girl is American. Let's also say that someone told you that your dream meant the Soviet Union will once again rise and destroy America.

Would think that you had a vision, or would you consider it just a dream?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This reminded me of a number I vividly saw in a dream a while ago-137.
But I digress. I just googled 729 and found this....

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

'Angel Number 729 is a message from your angels to put your faith and trust in them as they send you guidance through your intuition, visions and thoughts. Believe and trust the messages you are receiving and act accordingly by taking the appropriate steps........

And this...

www.virtuescience.com...

And this from Wiki...

en.wikipedia.org...

So there you go.Somewhere to start anyway....Or not

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
7 2 9
7+2+9=18 1+8=9

NINE (9) is the number

Ive no clue what it means