It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be scared , keep up your faith.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The avatars you choose shows how infected you are.

I have a good local experience about symbolism.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

They take your house where you live and judge , where there is a window where you can see though it.

There is a judge and a little human in there.

If the you try to end the connections with them , they don't say "OK I'll leave"

They will say , "you brought this to yourself"

Then , they scare the child , then the child will bring fire to the house.

So it will depend on the window. If your window is open , then you can hope that you have hope that you will survive.

And if you have no window open our , then you should calm the child and fight those invaders with reason.

I couldn't find better words to describe the relationship.

I am really afraid to tell more and to educate humans for their tricks.

Because some human beings are their students. They sit there and watch what gins do . Then they imitate their actions and bring more chaos and injustice.

And those who neglect god and accept UFO and other illusions are the ones you should avoid.

It is bloody serious.

All I can say is...huh? Perhaps you should have someone translate meaning for you because it is completely lost in transmission. The purpose of communication is to spread ideas and if someone does not understand your meaning, perhaps you need a better way of saying it. If your ideas are true, I should be able to find the truth in it but in this case I just don't understand what you are saying. Please revise what you mean so I can understand you.

Gin is an alcoholic drink, so someone who drinks a lot would assume you mean the drink. But let me ask this, seeing as you might be from a part of the world that follows a particular ideology, are the men who kill women following the actions of jinn? When the end comes, will these men be applauded or condemned by God and the men who supported them, will they be applauded or condemned? When a woman is stoned or hung because she was raped, is God standing there applauding this? And your god and my God are not the same, my God is holding those men guilty already.

When men watch a woman being killed, are they acting like jinn?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's also evil to stand by, watching, and doing nothing to help when help is needed.
reply to post by Druscilla

imo The answer to your first post appeared in your second post.
I think most of the time we are looking for a referee and not a creator.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Creator is a "He" how did we come to this conclusion?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by mideast

So, does that mean he's responsible for all the children that go starving, get abused, kidnapped, molested, sold into sexual slavery, and other horrible brutalities?

If this invisible man in the sky hoohah that provides all is true, then, please tell us what these innocent children have done in their brief tiny barely started lives to deserve such atrocious horrible brutalities.

If your invisible man in the sky provides, then, what's the deal? Where's the providence for all those suffering?

The answer is NO.

Man is responsible for all these atrocities and they will have to answer for it on the Day of Judgment.

God has commanded mankind to feed the hungry, to give to charity, to avoid lewdness, secretly or openly. He has made provision for all, but mankind instead of following God's command of feeding the needy hoarded God's blessings instead, so they will answer for every mouth going hungry.

36:47 And when it is said unto them: Spend of that wherewith Allah hath provided you. those who disbelieve say unto those who believe: Shall we feed those whom Allah, if He willed, would feed? Ye are in naught else than error manifest.

3:180 And let not those who hoard up that which Allah hath bestowed upon them of His bounty think that it is better for them. Nay, it is worse for them. That which they hoard will be their collar on the Day of Resurrection. Allah's is the heritage of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is Informed of what ye do.

Everything on earth is a test to mankind to see which of you is best in conduct. These poor people are the lucky ones, they may suffer here on Earth, but in the Hereafter they will be provided for.;

Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? James 2:5

Looking at his disciples, he said: "Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Luke 6:20

Rather it is the rich who should be pitied..

You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. Rev. 3:17

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

There is a clear presumption in your sentence which shows that you assume me to be stupid.

You people are really infected by disinformation which I can not do much about it.

Here is the presumption.

When a woman is stoned or hung because she was raped, is God standing there applauding this?When a woman is stoned or hung because she was raped, is God standing there applauding this?

NO

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by WarminIndy

There is a clear presumption in your sentence which shows that you assume me to be stupid.

You people are really infected by disinformation which I can not do much about it.

Here is the presumption.

When a woman is stoned or hung because she was raped, is God standing there applauding this?When a woman is stoned or hung because she was raped, is God standing there applauding this?

NO

Do you not watch any videos made by these men bragging about this? Do you not watch any tv news about this? Do you not hear about these things as they are spoken of in public places? Are you willing to tell the rest of the world that women are never killed, stoned, beaten, hung and other atrocities in these countries by these men? Is that really what you are trying to tell us, that this stuff never happens even this very night?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

edit on 9-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by mideast because: not neccesary to answer

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join