It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police move on priests over abuse cover-up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

NSW Police will give prosecutors evidence that three of the most senior members of the Catholic Church allegedly concealed the sexual assault of young girls in the Hunter Valley, in a landmark case that could expose the church to a new wave of criminal prosecution.

Another good example of catholic religious paedophiles using the church as a way to get to children….. Under the camouflage of robes, a bible in one hand and ‘something else’ in the other.... it's just truely sickening!

''He feels no such inclination towards mature females but towards the little ones,'' the letter said. ''I have never heard of this condition before and knowing Father McAlinden as we do, we do not think it can be real serious.''

"We do not think it can be real serious".... are you freaking kidding me?

Perhaps these paedophiles will take the same line as others have done in the past? “It’s gods wish that I molest children” or “god made me do it” well, I hope you get what’s coming to you as there is a special place in our gaols for people like you and it will be a lot worse than any hell you could ever imagine.

Another good example why religion is a disguise for twisted and mentally challenged individuals to get together and form a club and advocate each other’s sick and twisted obsessions. Failure to report, cover-up’s….. It just makes me want to puke!

Gaol them, cut off the nads and leave them there to rot forever!

Clicky here if you want to read the full mainstream media news story.

Mickierocksman

edit on 30/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nothing's going to happen. You know why? The perpetrators are always tried in civil cases - the victims accept money to keep their mouths shut, and Father McFiddly continues on his merry way without a criminal record.

In the end, the priests were never tried or convicted as criminals, so they could not be guilty. In the eyes of the law, the perpetrators were only sued for a civil misdemeanor. This has to change.

I hope you get what’s coming to you as there is a special place in our gaols for people like you and it will be a lot worse than any hell you could ever imagine.

Is this addressed to the readers of ATS?
edit on 30-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Nothing's going to happen. You know why? The perpetrators are always tried in civil cases - the victims accept money to keep their mouths shut, and Father McFiddly continues on his merry way without a criminal record.

In the end, the priests were never tried or convicted as criminals, so they could not be guilty. In the eyes of the law, the perpetrators were only sued for a civil misdemeanor. This has to change.

I hope you get what’s coming to you as there is a special place in our gaols for people like you and it will be a lot worse than any hell you could ever imagine.

Is this addressed to the readers of ATS?
edit on 30-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

One can always hope that this time justice will be served....

PS: No, not directed at the readers of ATS, directed at the scum that perpetrate these crimes against innocent children.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Maybe justice of some kind is being served, seeing as the Church authorities chose to irreversibly damage their own reputation by covering up the infestation instead of removing it. The Church is dying out in the UK, and hardly anyone wants to come under suspicion themselves by joining the priesthood now.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just because they are wearing a frock it doesn't mean that they are not sick predators who should rot in prison.
Perhaps being Bubba's beotch for a few years will make them feel just a little of the fright and trauma they inflicted on the young.

There should be no special treatment because they are clergy. If anything, since they are in a position of traditional trust, they should be made examples of and given longer sentences.

If you're a scum paedophile you should be prosecuted. There's no free ride because you believe in fairy tales.
Go up the chain. Any knowledge of such actions should be seen as harbouring a criminal and also prosecuted.
No special dispensations for religion.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Perhaps justice will be served as you say (I hope so) as to witness the collapse of this horrible religion (& all other religions I hope) would be of great benefit to our species.

However, I would like a little more justice when it comes to paedophiles and especially those that hide behind the cloak of ‘do-gooders’….. I really don’t think that locking them up forever is enough punishment, death would be too good for them….. I would like to see their bits cut off and a few other things done to them that I can’t say publicly here

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Just because they are wearing a frock it doesn't mean that they are not sick predators who should rot in prison.
Perhaps being Bubba's beotch for a few years will make them feel just a little of the fright and trauma they inflicted on the young.

There should be no special treatment because they are clergy. If anything, since they are in a position of traditional trust, they should be made examples of and given longer sentences.

If you're a scum paedophile you should be prosecuted. There's no free ride because you believe in fairy tales.
Go up the chain. Any knowledge of such actions should be seen as harbouring a criminal and also prosecuted.
No special dispensations for religion.

Well said!

Bravo!

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I’m a bit disappointed that no people of the Christian faith have attempted to bring forth some reasoning for this… like: “they do not follow the real lord” or “god was not in their hearts” etc etc

Oh well…… I suppose you can’t defend something so wrong as this.

I hope they get what’s coming to them.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
I’m a bit disappointed that no people of the Christian faith have attempted to bring forth some reasoning for this… like: “they do not follow the real lord” or “god was not in their hearts” etc etc

Oh well…… I suppose you can’t defend something so wrong as this.

Mickierocksman

Well, I'm a Christian, and my reasoning is it happened because the Church's power structure has been ossified to the extent you have to be licensed just to read something in front of a congregation. Nobody has a voice unless they're a 'pillar of the community', if you catch my drift.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

I hope they do to.

No one, and I mean NO ONE should be above the laws having to do with hurting and manipulating children , especially sexually.

The fact that those who were not guilty of such crimes, aided by covering it up and making excuses, makes then just as guilty of harming children.

All those supposedly working for God, who even molested a child once in their time as a religious leader , needed to be ousted right out of the priesthood then and there.

They can't hide behind the "sanctuary" of the church any longer hopefully, and its time to expose crime for what it is, and to do just prosecution for it, despite the rank and status you may have in this world.

I am a Christian, and find this to be very good news, and a step in the right direction.

edit on 31-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Nevermind 'Bubba', I imagine that if their belief in heaven and hell is actually true that they will end up being Beelzebubba's beotch once they - at long last - die.

new topics

top topics

join