It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using quantum communication illicitly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nonlocality suggests that electrons and information can travel faster than the speed of light. Quantum communication and quantum entanglement are one in the same, communication through entanglement can happen. This is the basis for discussion. If we are to communicate with intelligent species not of the human race it will most likely originate from nonlocality or through quantum communications.

I would also like to postulate that there are beings now on earth who can communicate in this way and gather information about you, me, or anyone else and use it to our disadvantage or advantage. I have had a run-in with people like this, on only one occasion.

There has been some anomalous activity in my life that leads me to this postulation. These people most likely work for the secret government. They are able to time things according to your schedule and intercept your behavior enough to cause you to think.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yea, its kinda silly to assume we would be able to pick up their signals.

entanglement is probably the future of communications once they figure out how to.

and if thats the case things like SETI would be futile, you'd have to catch a species in a very narrow time frame of development to get Radio signals.

as for the rest of the op, all highly speculative.
edit on 30-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Last evening my husband and I were in out living room talking about something we planned. Withing 30 seconds of our conversation a commercial was shown that we had never seen before about the very thing. It seemed beyond possible that it was a coincidence as it was not some common thing.

I asked my husband if he thought maybe the blue light on our TV of something else on it was transmitting..scary thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You need to explain yourself a bit more. It is one thing to mention quantum communication as a supposed engineer did about a year ago on ATS claiming that some of our Mars equipment was also communicating via quantum means. But then you jump to a paranoidal stance of some agents bugging you here on earth. Why the quantum angle? Regardless of the quantum equipment they may using on you, how much faster would that be tha typical electronic equipment.
Answer: virtually no difference in any ordinary sense. What would be the point unless they were ETs and such was the mode of their standard equipment? Your thread has a disconnect, can you bridge it?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

We can entagle locally.
The question is can we entagle at a distance?

Don't the electrons have to be paired at the same time?
Or can we tune the entanglement?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

While I don't doubt that it's entirely possible our consumer electronics are implanted with all sorts of monitoring devices...

...unless there is an unfathomable means set up for them to simultaneously transmit applicable advertisements to a multitude of different subscribers on the same channel/stream, I would merely call that a case of synchronicity. Possible subconscious foretelling on your parts, etc.

However - if you're ever going to have sensitive conversations...please, remove the batteries from your cell phones.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Calls out to mom from his basement bedroom because he still lives with mommy...

"LOOK MAW.....no technology or electronics needed.....the NSA hates me"

true story

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nothing happens by chance. Having said that, just because something that happens isn't really a chance encounter doesn't mean that human intervention is the cause.

The reality you see is the reality we create. In the most literal sense you could possibly imagine. It isn't so much like we are dreaming this together, but more like we are having an illusion that we are dreaming it together. And we are not aware that it is a dream, or an illusion, or that we are really even doing this together. That is part of the illusion.

edit on 30-7-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join