It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the Galactic Federation of Light?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
The GLF has stated that at least 1 ufo of theirs will definitely land in the olympic stadium on Aug 4th and everyone will see that they are here to help us.

Now this is either the end of the GLF cos no one could possibly believe them ever again? Why have they done this? Is it cos whoever dows their websites is bored and wants out?
Or is it really going to happen?
If it happens, then either it is real, or it's the biggest ever con of the NWO?

I heard the Darleks wiped them out in the time war.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

You might as well prove God exists, that he has a plan, that he's helping us right now, and that his son Jesus really is alive and well and has a ticket to Earth at an unknown date.

Yeah...good luck with this whole deal. Proving GFL and proving Christianity. Don't mean to call 'em out, it just seemed like the best example of a topic that goes nowhere unless everyone agrees.

In my opinion, if the GFL doesn't exist, then we're screwed. We need someone on the outside who knows what they're doing, because we sure as Hades don't.
edit on 30-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Attention Earthlings:

We have come to abduct all your chubby, balding, slightly awkward middle-aged men to breed with our DD 34-25-36 female humanoid species. Female genitalia are roughly 40% of that found on Earth, we apologize for the inconvenience.

End Line.

GFL.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
Attention Earthlings:

We have come to abduct all your chubby, balding, slightly awkward middle-aged men to breed with our DD 34-25-36 female humanoid species. Female genitalia are roughly 40% of that found on Earth, we apologize for the inconvenience.

End Line.

GFL.

Lol if only.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Nup, I see them as a mutated religious cult. Just the same as a strain of bacteria which mutates and some where down the tracks re-appears to make everyone sick.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I was under the impression from a few years of being a reader, and only recently a contributing member, that GFL is considered a hoax and a banned topic on ATS. Was I mistaken in this?

People need to remember the sub-forum this is in.......Ludicrous Online Lies.

This topic is not to be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Originally posted by g146541
LOL, GFL... they have been powerless since the sirius accords.
They don't even have a ship to land.
I hear they were looking to contract Virgin air for some temps though.

What are the Sirius Accords? Should I just google the term?

You could google them but all you will find is misdirection and babble.
The accords were supposed to be a treaty that would last for a hundred years between the peoples, in the hope that 100 years would jumpstart good relations.
But, it was a rouse and the GFL were so thoroughly destroyed along with 6 home worlds, there was no choice but to accept "peace" (Galactic Hiroshima if you will).
Since the victors write history, these "negotiations" were called "accords" and not massacre.
Accord does sound much more pleasant now.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

Um what the frack are you talking about? I don't have any ww3 threads..and second thats why this thread was moved to ludicrous online lies noob

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation

We have assumed control

We have assumed control

We have assumed control

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

maybe believing in something unbelievable is what makes us human?

You have no idea how right you are.

2nd

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And the backpedaling begins 2 day before the "Event"

"1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. The combination of vibratory emissions from Earth and the energy planes through which the planet is ascending are producing a variety of strong effects.

2. We shall speak about those, and first we mention the most splendid effect— myriad sparkles are shooting upward from Earth, and each signifies that a soul is awakening, searching for an understanding of what is transpiring in your world. Although the populace doesn’t know that weapons of war are failing to function and many thousands of our assisting family members are circling in your skies, for instance, there is a strong feeling that something significant is afoot, and some feel that it bodes well for the world.

3. Indeed it does, and we wish everyone could know this! Although a few supporting facts are coming out, they are buried in belabored coverage of sensational events and currently the Olympics. In the weeks prior to the opening ceremony, reports of planned terrorism in London were disseminated on the Internet and mainstream media also reported that possibility—the Illuminati still are circulating fear-filled information. That does not mean that they had no intention of carrying out any sinister acts, only that they wanted to get a head start on creating fear by telling you what they have up their sleeves.

4. Even knowing that light beings from advanced civilizations above and on the planet have been foiling ”black ops” plots, the dark ones are keeping at it. They will be no more successful during the Olympics than heretofore, but their persistence is understandable. They feed on the energy of fear, and their only means of keeping alive the tattered remnants of their former domination is by creating the widespread fear that keeps them going.

5. In honoring Earth’s free will that no more large scale terrorist acts will befall you, your space family is authorized to prevent all such attempts, and they keep abreast of everything the Illuminati and other nefarious individuals are doing. For many years the crews in crafts have been in continuous communication with their ground intelligence troops and the high universal council, thus everyone involved is apprised of what is going on regarding the Olympics and all other world affairs.

6. In a recent message we stated that the council deemed it advisable to wait until near the end of the year for crews to land in large numbers and members of our universal family living among you to identify themselves. We also said that nothing was set in stone, so that meeting-up could occur sooner, and the potential is growing that it will.

7. But not on August 4th during the games—that would cause panic! If the council concludes that all conditions are ideal for a stunning appearance that day, very likely it will in the nature of an unmistakable extraterrestrial “fly-over,” not an Illuminati concoction designed to look like an invasion from space However, please do not be disappointed if that date passes without a world-startling event.

8. You may think that specifying a date and location is foolhardy because it lets the Illuminati know when and where to create a frightening illusion or dangerous conditions, thus postponing whatever the light forces have planned. Since the telepathic “antennas” of the dark ones’ always are operating, just as the light forces’ are, they would know about a plan even if it were not made public. The appropriate timing for irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial presence on the planet goes back to the fear issue."

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yep, now there will not be any landing on August 4 in London. I knew it.

I really hope now everyone who believes in this garbage will FINALLY wake up and see that this stuff is hogwash.

There are no aliens. There are no UFOs except man-made and people cannot identify what they are as they fly in the sky. No beings from another planet will save you and make your life all happy and gay. No beings from another planet will come down and magically fix all of our problems.

Folks, the only ones who will solve our problems is US! You! Me! So get off your butts, stop complaining about things because that won't solve anything and become part of the solution.

I've been informing people of current bills and laws that are currently being voted on so people are aware of them. If they don't like it, I tell them to call their Congressman. I tell people who believe in UFOs that they don't exist --that's the lazy persons way out to think someone from a million light years away will come here and clean your rooms. Clean your own rooms!

Enough of believing in UFO's and the GFL. Isn't life hard enough without reading about doom & gloom all of the time?

Don't put your hope in other worldly beings. Put your hope in your being --you and yourself!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join