It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the Galactic Federation of Light?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ahh Bernie and his friends, the GFL, Ra, Virlon, the Ashtar Command et all...
Will people NEVER learn???
NOONES GONNA BELIEVE it til one LANDS, and I can put my next VA pension check on it, its NOT gonna happen on the 4th

ETA: believe me, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE for this to happen, but chances are, if its not happened YET, its not gonna happen NOW
edit on 7/30/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
do you have a link to this prediction? if so could u post the info so we can read the blog?

Here is a similar one. I am trying to find the original one that prompted me to post in the first place.

Her e

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here's the 'orders' for the so called landing:

PLEIADIAN CHANNEL BY GLR MICAH FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012 IT IS NOW ESTABLISHED AND WAS DECIDED AS OF EARTH DATE, WEDNESDAY JULY 25TH, 2012 BY THE PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL IN ALLIANCE WITH FOUR OTHER GALACTIC COUNCILS, UNDER GALACTIC CODEX GUIDELINES THAT WE THE PLEIADIAN FAMILY OF LIGHT WILL NOW INTERVENE FULLY INTO GAIA’S ASCENSION. FURTHERMORE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION ON AUGUST 4, 2012 AT THE WORLD OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON ENGLAND FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! THIS WILL BE FOR OUR INTRODUCTION AS WELL AS OUR FIRST EFFORTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU IN THE CORRECTION AND ASCENSION OF GAIA AND TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OWN ASCENSION.

like i said, I bet my pension its not gonna happen

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Would we, a still fairly primitive race, land in the middle of a major event in a stadium on another world? No.. even with our warlike manner, and infancy in this universe, we'd not be so stupid as to do that, risking riots and people getting trampled and all that. I'd like to think another species would also not feel it necessary to make such a grandiose entrance to our planet.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Would we, a still fairly primitive race, land in the middle of a major event in a stadium on another world? No.. even with our warlike manner, and infancy in this universe, we'd not be so stupid as to do that, risking riots and people getting trampled and all that. I'd like to think another species would also not feel it necessary to make such a grandiose entrance to our planet.

Hey...they're going for the Gold....

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here you go, the full message

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
if they are real and land in the middle of the olympics. It will probably end up being just like the movie Mars Attacks when they land in the desert, the chick releases the dove and they freak out and kill everybody.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm buying some tin-foil this afternoon

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You seriously believe that nonsense and that anything will come just like they came all previous times? Yes I am only sorry those who want to do genuine research we are put under the same flag with those who start such threads and believe these things.

OK let it happen, because so far contactees look like nothing but liars. So prove me that they really got messages...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Are you absolutely sure you're dealing with the Galactic Federation of Light and not the upstarts Galactic Light Federation?

Last I heard, the GLF were involved in territorial disputes with the GFL over the Usurper Prince of Teti X and the Klang Affair (she was in season? Ha!). Seems someone, somewhere broke the 2nd of the Rigel Accords and we all know what that means, right?

The GLF are possibly trying to draw Earth into their political schemes and such actions will reverberate around the galaxy. Lord Boris must not sign anything offered by the GLF or the London Olympics will bring war to the 12 Councils.

Lord Webre has dispatched a young agent to the Jump Rooms of Mars - sure, he's young and quick-tempered, but he's a good kid and he will learn...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well... Drake gave the "green light", and the day came and went, and nothing happened. His credibility is shot, but he's still on the radio twice a week. Just because nothing shows up on August 4th (and it won't, they never do) doesn't mean the GFL will just go away. They will never go away.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hmmm...You know where you are with the Draco and Greys. Think I'll stick with them.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

safe bet is that GFL never existed to begin with
save what a few individuals imagined in their minds.
so when nothing more than likely happens on the 4th
they'll find another day of "significance"
like new years etc tec.
just my opinion OP!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
Here you go, the full message

stuff like this makes me instantly face palm.
no wonder most people think contactees are disillusion liars.
i'm not so quick to jump to claims of disinfomation
but if this isn't come concentrated effort to make contactees
look like a bunch of tin foil hat wearing smucks i dunno what else to call it.
now i'm sick to my stomach and need to lay down.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
GFL have given promises like this since 60s and there still is new (and some old) people who continue believe in them. I´m afraid there will be no END of GFL even after Olympics

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Here's the 'orders' for the so called landing:

PLEIADIAN CHANNEL BY GLR MICAH FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012 IT IS NOW ESTABLISHED AND WAS DECIDED AS OF EARTH DATE, WEDNESDAY JULY 25TH, 2012 BY THE PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL IN ALLIANCE WITH FOUR OTHER GALACTIC COUNCILS, UNDER GALACTIC CODEX GUIDELINES THAT WE THE PLEIADIAN FAMILY OF LIGHT WILL NOW INTERVENE FULLY INTO GAIA’S ASCENSION. FURTHERMORE IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION ON AUGUST 4, 2012 AT THE WORLD OLYMPIC GAMES IN LONDON ENGLAND FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE! THIS WILL BE FOR OUR INTRODUCTION AS WELL AS OUR FIRST EFFORTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU IN THE CORRECTION AND ASCENSION OF GAIA AND TO ASSIST WITH YOUR OWN ASCENSION.

like i said, I bet my pension its not gonna happen

GAH!

What is it with these people? Can they not structure a message properly? It's always a wall of text, always have the caps lock stuck on.
Here's an idea.. How bout they channel a video call? Or are these GFL beings so high and powerful that their technology supersedes primitive "video recording".

Ok, I'm a channeler and I have a message for you: I HAVE A STOMACH ACHE AND SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND 2100 HOURS TONIGHT I'LL END UP ON THE CAN EJECTING JUNK, DO NOT FEAR AS I HAVE AQUIRED A GIFT OF BATHROOM DEODERISER, FEAR NOT ILL SAVE YOUR SENSE OF SMELL.

Or I could just be hungry..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
No, its not gping to happen!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That information was most likely acquired by a "channeled" message, and 95% of that is pretty much manure. Wishful thinking combined with delusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Can't wait for this not to happen!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
The GLF has stated that at least 1 ufo of theirs will definitely land in the olympic stadium on Aug 4th and everyone will see that they are here to help us.

If this happens...I will send you my sister....I hear she's pretty good.....along with a hundred bucks and a bottle of ripple.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join