It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the Galactic Federation of Light?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The GLF has stated that at least 1 ufo of theirs will definitely land in the olympic stadium on Aug 4th and everyone will see that they are here to help us.

Now this is either the end of the GLF cos no one could possibly believe them ever again? Why have they done this? Is it cos whoever dows their websites is bored and wants out?
Or is it really going to happen?
If it happens, then either it is real, or it's the biggest ever con of the NWO?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
All we need is a credible source, proof a GFL exists, proof life on another planet exists and this may be slightly believable!

Also, why would they refer to their craft as a UFO? Doesn't make sense.
edit on 30-7-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

people will believe whatever they want to believe...

let them...

it's their right to be crazy...

and we're all crazy to some degree...

maybe believing in something unbelievable is what makes us human?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Oh sweet! Maybe we can once and for all dismiss all this Galactic Federation nonsense as just that, nonsense.

Oh glorious day!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Just great....now every GFL light worker/member on ATS, will be drawn to this thread like moths to a flame, and spout new agey mysticism from the heavens on high.....

Can you tell I think it's all a bunch of hogwash....

Des

edit on 30-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
All we need is a credible source, proof a GFL exists, proof life on another planet exists and this may be slightly believable!

No, I don't think they called it that. I'm just summing up in my own words. I think they called them "crafts". Apparently they say their landing on Aug 4th will be the proof they exist. Not long now...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
LOL, GFL... they have been powerless since the sirius accords.
They don't even have a ship to land.
I hear they were looking to contract Virgin air for some temps though.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Just great....now every GFL light worker/member on ATS, will be drawn to this thread like moths to a flame, and spout new agey mysticism from the heavens on high.....

Des

Oops...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CompisMentis
This has nothing to do with this thread but i did not want to create a thread just to ask this question. I was reading about ATS on wikipedia and found this :
"9/11 Conspiracy theories about Holographic planes being used are prohibited."

Is it really prohibited to say that on ATS and if so , why ?

Yes, this has nothing to do with this thread. You probably should have asked it in a different area of the forum. :|

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Des

Cmon Des, just because they busted you down a few ranks and took your wings, your'e still gonna be all mad at the GFL???
You can still get your own ship and fly!

Don't hate.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
do you have a link to this prediction? if so could u post the info so we can read the blog?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy

Originally posted by SpearMint

No, I don't think they called it that. I'm just summing up in my own words. I think they called them "crafts". Apparently they say their landing on Aug 4th will be the proof they exist. Not long now...

Yep, not long now. Just like the *ETs will arrive this past Saturday* thread, now in the hoax bin.

Anyone can make an outlandish prediction. It's sad when gullible people get suckered in by them. GFL is one of the most outlandish, and prolific snake oil men in the UFO business.

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have read some of the GFL stuff and its pretty entertaining sci fi. If you read it like its Sci Fi its alot more enjoyable imo.

link   

Originally posted by g146541

Des

Cmon Des, just because they busted you down a few ranks and took your wings, your'e still gonna be all mad at the GFL???
You can still get your own ship and fly!

Don't hate.

I don't hate them...I just think they are slick con men...Don't need no steenkin' space ship. Still got my wings Bubba

Des

link   
Nothing is going to land in the Olympics.

They will not go away though. They will come up with some convenient excuse (usually "you as humans were not ready yet,"), and life will go on. GFL is ridiculous.. I just ignore the lot of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Didn't Blossom Goodchild, or whatever she is called, say the GFL were going to land a spaceship a few years ago? Caused a huge fuss on ATS, everyone got itchy for the date and lo, nothing happened...

Expecting pretty much the same from this.

BS

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Lol. A friend of mine actually was mad when a spaceship didn't show up on some specific day she was waiting for! She said the Galactic Light Federation had promised it would happen!

She was pretty pissed about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Who is speaking for them? What is this GLF? The real fleets up there, or the CIA? It's not discrediting the real cosmos, its just the human disinfo group that needs to be ditched.

I wonder what they're doing elsewhere with everyone focusing on Olympics?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Now this is either the end of the GLF cos no one could possibly believe them ever again?

This isn't the first time, dude... No one believes it now

Why have they done this? Is it cos whoever dows their websites is bored and wants out?

No, whoever does the site is just batcrap crazy.

Or is it really going to happen?

Past form tells me no.

If it happens, then either it is real, or it's the biggest ever con of the NWO?

A bit black and white, isn't it? How about a third option? It's just a pile of BS by some crazy loon desperate for either attention or your money.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join