It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists only understand 4% of universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CompisMentis
reply to post by Human_Alien

Limited laws of science ?
Do you realize that we are currently building instruments that can detect fluctuations in the Plank units?
We are able to analyze the Universe in its smallest frequencies.

I have a feeling you are blaming science for the absence of scientific evidence for aliens.

edit on 29-7-2012 by CompisMentis because: (no reason given)

I am frankly blaming them for not comming up with instruments that can measure supernatural things so it becomes common knowledge so that people would have had an easier time waking up/evolving and knowing some of the hidden abilities in the body. Or frankly not documenting the instances so we can get a better understanding on how the mind/ego/belief might be influencing the persons perception on what he/she is experiancing. But then these experiances are probably happening before the general public is able to handle that they are existing.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by CompisMentis

Until we understand how the universe started we don't know JACK. We don't even understand tine properly yet or even our own brains fully. We barely use half of our brains.

Yeah, we are pretty cool but we don't know JACK.

We really don't. But egos think differently. They look back to compare. They compare nuclear scientists to cavemen.
But if you look forward, we're still the cavemen.
We don't know squat. Not even close to it. We're on the perimeter with quantum mechanics but we're still cavemen but at least we're leaning in the right direction here.

Everyone needs to experience an OBE, NDE, an abduction or even astral projection to realize how vast 'life' is and how truly limited we are here. Literally and in our teachings.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

I only know of the bliss from higher frequancy so in that case I know nothing. But then I was not really expecting anything else since I am a unfortunatly a human

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Scientists only understand 4% of universe

Funny that we only use about 5% of our brains....If you want to understand what's at the edge of the universe you need to understand what's at the edge of your mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
but unlike the religious nuts that knows everything, the scientist would reply "I don't know", if they don't know something ..... and the true scientists will tell you that the more they learn, the more they realize just how little they know....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What did you study in college? I'm just curious.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is serious indication that humans with any kind of ego are somewhat delusional. I am concerned with many trends in modern society, particularly with regard to social media sites like face book. Many people are so obsessed with posting pictures of themselves and making a funny comment on someone else's wall that they send their ego on a runaway train. Always thinking about their place in an immediate social circle and never looking at reality with the realization that they are essentially clueless.

So, being that we are all essentially clueless...

Do we still strive for ultimate knowledge?

Or do we accept ourselves as forever ignorant?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join