It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Door to Door Salesman Shot Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
If they would have convicted him I doubt he would even be allowed to own guns today. And while they might not have stopped what happened to the salesman it certainly might have prevented it.

The guy does have a right to protect his property. However, that isn't what he was doing. And convicting him would most likely have NOT prevented the victims murder. The mentally ill, angry, confused and sick people of the world who want to kill, will. He probably has many many hidden guns and weapons. I remember living in the timbers and one of those steak and chicken guys came up our 300 foot driveway. We had no trespassing signs posted on both sides of the driveway and beware of dog signs. I gave him a piece of my mind and he left. I am not blaming the victim at all, that is a shi#y job, and I also feel for his loved ones. I don't know if the killer had posted such signs, but a word to the wise, no trespassing means no trespassing. Especially now in these days with heightened emotions and crazier people.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
that's very sad for the poor guy, just trying to earn a living. undoubtedly the shooter has 'problems', at the very least, as some of his neighbours alluded to. a tragic episode.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just saw this story on Huff Post, its just so so sad that things like this keep happening... Senseless murders happening every day to good people...

This crazed lunatic deserves a serious beating and Id love to be in on it... The salesman was just trying to earn a living, maybe he didnt see the no tresspassing signs (i guess we'll never know now), and this redneck F*CK decides to play judge, jury, executioner because someone was on his property...SMH......I'm curious why he even asked the guy what he was doing, cause its obvious that no answer would have sufficed...

And what really makes me sick is that this fool said he felt threatened so he shot him multiple times... Maybe if you're feeling threatened you pull your weapon, but you DONT fire it, you call authorities and you work it out...

I hope this guy has the book tossed at him, but I know that wont happen because this crime happened in the State of Florida - where no crime goes punished....(Casey Anthony- Cough Cough)......

Honestly, the state of Florida has to be the worst state out of all 50.....

This story just pisses me off....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join