It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Post Videos On ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So far evertime I post a video it comes out as a link.I want to post it so you can readily watch it on the thread w/o having the link redirect you. What am I doing wrong, use this as an example to help me out.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When you type out a message there's a bunch of tabs above your message window. You need to click on the one titled "VID:Youtube".

Once you click on that, you'll get this..

[ yvid]EnterYoutubeLinkCodeHere[/yvid ]

The youtube link code from your example would be fmz3GgsNLj0 which is at the end of your youtube link after the = .

That's all you have to do to post videos on ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

Take a look at this thread. It has a video on how to how to embed a video in your post.

Read the entire thread because there are some tips and tricks from other members.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

OH I always put in the whole thing not the just code, Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

Take a look at this thread. It has a video on how to how to embed a video in your post.

Read the entire thread because there are some tips and tricks from other members.

Thanks, feels like forever since i made that one =) Glad to see it can still be useful to some.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
PS Also...as you surf the internet elsewhere other than here...anytime you read a story, or like a photo or video...where it says EMBED...right click mouse-hit COPY...and you can save it to say MS WORD...or just paste it wherever you want to.(ATS)

The reason I say to paste it to a doc you can SAVE? Because you may want to embed it somewhere else...and you'll have it saved to your computer.

I have a couple pages of these myself. Saves you from digging back to "Now, where did I find that video...hum?"

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Good information is always useful.

top topics

join