It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Not sure if this is real, but it's strange.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As for that quick flash paused doesn't look like a lightning bolt.
Questionable video nonetheless..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Let me review that tomorrow
I

I guess the doomsters are getting desperate now, but no reason: if you hadn't posted all the proof of numerous false flag, alien intervention and natural disasters occurring during the Olympics then ATSers wouldn't have been able to prevent them

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

They rumbled them! You just know that the die-hards will come out with claims that the 'elite' couldn't do anything because they were being closely watched
I can just imagine all the UFO believers flocking to London for the Olympic closing ceremony. The UFO will be back.
How many out of focus videos of the Goodyear Blimp will we be seeing posted on the threads and on You Tube?

The Blimp schedule for the closing ceremony is '12/08 OLYMPIC STADIUM 6.30PM- 11.00PM'

www.goodyearblimp.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, after suffering through all of the Satanic closing ceremony, I'm happy to see no Doom....

ATS EFFECT.....

edit on 12-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
If this information is true, then it looks as if a "terrorist" (i.e. false flag) event is imminent.

No, it was all just a made up silly conspiracy, no terrorist attack, no UFO, nothing at all. You really must be dissapointed

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So the made up accusation against a man, is proven to amounted to nothing. Go ATS effect

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The satanic closing ceremony that was created by the same guy that directed and created Robbie Williams' and Take That's latest concerts??

Oh my!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join