It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The timing is eyebrow raising...

Lowy and Westfield along with Marriot "have suffered a long list of 'terrorist attacks' for which large insurance claims were made.". Like Silverstein, who made out like a bandit on the WTC attack.

Consider the recent bus bombing in Bulgaria that killed 3 Jewish tourists - was that a false flag op designed to make any London bombings look like part of a wave of terror attacks? The suspect in the Bulgarian attack was someone who had been held in Gitmo for years, with who knows what level of torture and mind f***ing done to him. He could have been programmed to be the perfect patsy for a false flag op. Then that attack could be held up to the public as proof of some wave of terror attacks by some group should any similar attacks happen in London, and avoid the suspicion of a single event like 9/11.

Frank Lowy is one highly suspicious dude, this stinks of 9/11...

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Just another case of a smart businessman (who happens to be a Jew) making money while others stand by and hate on him because they're not.

You're awful quick to play the race card.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is not new news about Lowy's Westfield complex next the London Olympic stadium......but obviously you just found out; took you a mighty long while.

I'm sure if you had all the money and contacts you too would try and profit from it.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Maybe the Zionist that backed Hitler will try again because it seemed like they had no problem with the Jews getting killed.

Or didn't you overlook the fact that Jews and Muslims lived in peace until the atheist Zionist showed up.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

If this information is true, then it looks as if a "terrorist" (i.e. false flag) event is imminent.

I'm not giving these clowns the benefit of the doubt. There's already enough evidence to prove they're complicit in 911.

On the other hand, if this information is true and there is no terrorist attack, it will in no way weaken the "evidence" that he was complicit in 9/11, I assume.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This may well have had a thread of its own when it happened :

sports.yahoo.com...

Dry/dummy run anyone ? The article seems innocuous enough or is it ?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Well, he just said what everybody else is thinking.

I found Pro-Israely G4S on my own door step yesterday.

I slapped the company round the head...

Okay, so I slapped my cuson round the head, for wearing his new work uniform in public lol.

He didn't even ask why I slapped him, he just said "OMG, I've been getting the dirtiest looks and treatment since I've been in this uniform!" Lol

Birmingham courts have been taken over.

Even now just on the news too, 1/4 of native Londoners are fleeing the City, many have stated thgey don't like the corporate bill boards at every turn, and the local small businesses have been ran out of business already.

What a shame aye? Completely typical tho.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Honestly, my first thought is that they will have better security. Have to say, though, since I read an article about last minute changes in security companies, I have been wondering if something would happen. Really hope not! Anyone stupid enough to attack there would have the entire world ticked off at them.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Signals

This is like an invitation to a disaster.
This is going to be bad.
And blame it on Iran this will be WWIII and the end.

Another great find the plot thickens.

Yep, especially since these guys, were there, BEFORE his mall became the "conspiracy" of the day.........

Of course, it is always possible that Iran WOULD actually do something horrible, and stupid. Some things are actually exactly what they seem to be.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
If this information is true, then it looks as if a "terrorist" (i.e. false flag) event is imminent.

I'm not giving these clowns the benefit of the doubt. There's already enough evidence to prove they're complicit in 911.

You'd think they'd be more careful about covering their tracks, this time around. Either they're real dumb or they just don't give a rat's ass.

They aren't dumb, they already know they can get away with anything and don't have to cover their tracks no matter what they do, or how blatant they are in doing it.

Untouchable, that is what they are.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is very interesting, as I learned from The Dark Knight, "Detectives aren't allowed to believe in coincidences." Being Jewish, if the Israelis were involved in 9/11 or knew about it (I heard that they told Jewish people not to go to work that day), then maybe this is why he made that deal on the twin towers.

I found this website that has the following to say.

One of his greatest real estate deals was a 99 year lease on $127 for retail space underneath the World Trade Center in New York City in 2001. After the terrorist attacks that destroyed the twin towers the Westfield Group received $17.3 in insurance payouts for losses.

It's too bad I don't know how much $17.3 is, but I think they might be talking about billions.

Meanwhile, what is up with the anti-air missile defenses at the Olympics? Really? I guess they could be used to shoot down hijacked planes or something... but I doubt that is what they are for.
edit on 29-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by googolplex

Okay, this blows me away, possibly related (?) -

THOUSANDS of tonnes of radioactive waste is to be buried in a “nuclear bunker” next to the Olympic stadium under construction in London. Contaminated soil found around old industrial works on the site will be sealed in a radiation-proof concrete container just 400 yards from the athletics track and 250 yards from Stratford International rail station.

www.express.co.uk...

Dated 2009.

This was part of the clean-up of the site. The Olympic village is situated on an old industrial area where development was not possible without massive clean-up efforts to remove the top soil. As I understand it, this is why this area was left derelict for so long and they never had a buyer for the site.

As soon as corporations looked at the potential cost of cleaning up the land before they even put a foundation down they bailed on the idea.

The government could justify the cost of the clean-up. That stuff is already there, and just because it's in a "nuclear bunker" (which it actually isn't, it's in a sarcophagus designed for containment) does not make it nuclear in any way. It's chemically contaminated earth - most likely fuel, asbestos and heavy industry related waste.

As for the OP, this is very interesting. I wonder if the company they report being involved is the same company reportedly involved with G4S in the planning - the company no one seems to be mentioning.

This reminds me of Transport For London underground systems being supplied and operated by an Israeli company. If I recall correctly, an Israeli company was responsible for all CCTV and radio communications equipment on the London Underground - communications equipment that inexplicably failed on 7/7.

However, it would be interesting to see if there are connections in the same way to other nations. For instance, how many American companies are involved in aspects like this? They are involved in security too. We cannot simply focus on Israel and this man when there are likely other suspiciously dubious connections to other nations.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Great find.
I wonder what kind of insurance he has, terrorist maybe. So that's a given
He doesn't even need to buy it.

Coverage for things like a terrorist incident are part of a standard package for any commercial building, I believe. I used to work at Marsh & McLennan years ago and every policy I saw had provisions for such things, I'm quite sure.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hello,

I thought about starting my own thread but seeing as there are so many negative abusive users here when you start threads with limited information that I thought I'd just add this here as is very relevant.

I live in a town around 2 hrs away from London and I just got the following information last night.

I went to my friends house last night, it was just 3 of us and this is the information I got:

My friends little brother is working security at the Olympics, he works in one of the many entrances that have scanners in them.

He said that 3 days ago a guy wearing military suit/uniform tried to get past them without being searched, they werent too clear on what to do as he refused to be searched and did not want to put his bags through the scanner.

After a few minutes another high ranking officer came from inside to get him and opened a door for this other guy to get in... so he got in carrying things in bags without being checked.

If he had nothing to hide then why not just get searched and be on his way? certainly suspicious.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
cant source anything, but i was listening to the news or radio yesterday and they were talking to some offical and the guy says "So you headed to the olympics?" and he stumbled but said "No, I'm going to watch it from home this year". You think it would be during the closing ceremony. Keep everyone in anticipation.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
18,000 Troops to boost security at Olympics

That figure keeps getting bigger. Someone is expecting something and when it happens they'll have enough forces to install a police state overnight.

Last year's London Riots seems like just a warm-up. We haven't felt so threatened since the Spanish Armada.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by Signals

This is like an invitation to a disaster.
This is going to be bad.
And blame it on Iran this will be WWIII and the end.

Another great find the plot thickens.

Yep, especially since these guys, were there, BEFORE his mall became the "conspiracy" of the day.........

Of course, it is always possible that Iran WOULD actually do something horrible, and stupid. Some things are actually exactly what they seem to be.

Where is the proof that the person in the picture is from Iran? Can you see it in their eyes?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow, nice dig there. S & F. Lets see what happens next

But what if the attacks dont occur?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Interesting point about the subway station: Wasn't the map in the movie 2012, concerning the London Underground? Star if you think that is where the bomb will be.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Franky L has malls all over oz. He is actually a nice guy. he has done heaps for charities here as well as pretty much building australian football up from nothing....whatevs signals.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join