It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+104 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Frank Lowy.

Former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, 81, recently opened the Mega Mall adjacent to Olympic Stadium and Stratford subway station. Frank Lowy was Larry Silverstein's partner in the World Trade Center on Sept 11. 2001.

Over two-thirds of all those attending the Olympics stadium are expected to transit through Westfield's new "Stratford City Center."

Larry Silverstein and his partner Frank Lowy acquired a 99-year lease on the entire World Trade Center complex just weeks before the 9/11/01 attack.

www.henrymakow.com...

911review.com...

Are these dudes up to something again?

The first insurance pay-off was about 4.3 Billion....Here's the kicker -

(Reuters) - Pool Re, the state-backed British reinsurer that covers terror attack-related commercial property losses, has 4.5 billion pounds ($7.3 billion) of assets to cover the Olympic Games and is not jacking up premiums for the event.

uk.reuters.com...

And this gets me really thinking....

According to a May 2011 news article from Ynet News, the Mossad is involved in Olympics security. A source at the British Olympic Association said that "certain Israeli elements are advising us on securing the Olympic games."

www.ynetnews.com...

All of the elements are in place.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So rather then UFOs taking over the Olympics, what their really scared about, is those two nut jobs. Truth is coming out now.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Great find.
I wonder what kind of insurance he has, terrorist maybe. So that's a given
He doesn't even need to buy it.

edit on 28-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Let us know if you learn that they increased the Mall's insurance just before the games.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Yes they are linked to terrorist attack insurance, the link is provided.

This stinks to high Heaven.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yea, I got too excited to read whole post.
This could still go either way but it's kind of leaning now.

If this happens again and the people are stupid enough to fall for it again. I don't know what will happen, I guess they will win.
They need something to happen though because their backs are up against the wall again.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Okay, this blows me away, possibly related (?) -

THOUSANDS of tonnes of radioactive waste is to be buried in a “nuclear bunker” next to the Olympic stadium under construction in London. Contaminated soil found around old industrial works on the site will be sealed in a radiation-proof concrete container just 400 yards from the athletics track and 250 yards from Stratford International rail station.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great job digging that up! Got a feeling this is going to be a hot thread!!

I wonder how many other commercial properties this guy owns & what the chances are that his property is next door to the Olympics...

And they built the stadium over radioactive material?!?...wonder how many athletes & attendees are aware of that little tidbit
edit on 28-7-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There was a Mall under the Twin towers too

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is like an invitation to a disaster.
This is going to be bad.
And blame it on Iran this will be WWIII and the end.

Another great find the plot thickens.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Signals

This is like an invitation to a disaster.
This is going to be bad.
And blame it on Iran this will be WWIII and the end.

Another great find the plot thickens.

Yep, especially since these guys, were there, BEFORE his mall became the "conspiracy" of the day.........

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

All of the elements are in place.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a smart capitalist; he’s got money everywhere big money is!

Nothing strange here…though you’d like to tie it to something nefarious it seems.

What has happened at the Olympics for Frank to earn dirty a payoff?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

On the contrary, I find it highly strange, however, I cannot connect the dots for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you OP for delivering one line of facts that I did not know, and I am pretty close to this so called Stadium area. Certainly makes one think.

Have given a flag to this thread hoping it will remain active delivering more lines of possible Facts and not fiction.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If this information is true, then it looks as if a "terrorist" (i.e. false flag) event is imminent.

I'm not giving these clowns the benefit of the doubt. There's already enough evidence to prove they're complicit in 911.

You'd think they'd be more careful about covering their tracks, this time around. Either they're real dumb or they just don't give a rat's ass.

It never ceases to amaze me, at how some people will do anything for a buck, including butcher their fellow man -- and sell their souls.

Sure hope my instincts are wrong on this one, but for some reason I don't think so.

F.T.G.

edit on 29-7-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
double doom balloons theory says august 8th is a day to watch out for potentially!

2nd line

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

On the contrary, I find it highly strange, however, I cannot connect the dots for you.

In that case, NOTHING TO SEE HERE people….move along.

Just another case of a smart businessman (who happens to be a Jew) making money while others stand by and hate on him because they're not.

Move along….

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Move along?

This guy is a business partner of the man that said this----

Silverstein states, "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

www.prisonplanet.com...

And you're not worried in the least if they have to "pull it" again?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You’re assuming that quote is accurate and that “they pulled it” the first time.

You wouldn’t be so skeptical about this guy if you didn’t believe that ONE QUOTE, right?

+46 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Signals

You’re assuming that quote is accurate and that “they pulled it” the first time.

You wouldn’t be so skeptical about this guy if you didn’t believe that ONE QUOTE, right?

Holy crap Seabag, you'll have to do better than that. If you follow the link I provided you can watch a clip of Silverstein saying it himself....

Let's debate what we know is not a fact, okay?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join