It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS-funded video :"Run, Hide, Fight," the video depicts a fictional shooting incident at an office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Okay, are people not allowed to train for disasters ? What am I missing here? I'm just curious what you guys think is considered just a training and what's considered a planning of a false flag to usher in the New World Order.?

You think you could let us know ?

Because I see a standard training in this video. That's all.
edit on 28-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by hdutton

Okay, are people not allowed to train for disasters ? What am I missing here? I'm just curious what you guys think is considered just a training and what's considered a planning of a false flag to usher in the New World Order.?

You think you could let us know ?

Because I see a standard training in this video. That's all.
edit on 28-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

My point in making this post was to bring attention to those times, in the recent past, when an almost specific warning was given then removed.

It is not my intent to alarm people but to make them aware of the trend which seems to be developing with reguard to these threats.

Seems we are being kept in a constant state of fear and not long after a "possible threat" is mentioned; it happens.

Some times there are just too many coincidences.

All any of us can do, is pass on informationa nd opinions. What others do with it is up to them.
edit on 28-7-2012 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

That was disturbing 2 thoughts

First it kind of reminded me of that scene from the terminator were he goes to the police station and i lold at the part were the narrator goes the authorities are working hard to protect you

But yes this does sound like basic paranoia/pre conditioning

<< 1   >>

join