It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Certainly As An American You Know The Basic Five.. Or Do You? YOU BETTER!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

You give an example that is unlawful and then they use it to explain away the rest of your make believe and erroneous conclusions based entirely on "Rambo" or "Die Hard" action figure behaviors..

What country are you from? Am I sorry I got involved in your interpretation of the constitution?
Yah, I think so...
No further replies are warranted.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
S&F

Now in order to peacefully protest you must obtain a permit.

Look at Kent State and the pepper spraying of the sitting demonstrators.

Look at the media...........beautiful Barbie and Ken dolls reporting on if Paris Hilton wore under panties today while the truth seeker has to scour the net to get the real news of what the heck is going on.

We're not getting half the real stories of what is going on.............propaganda. Our news media is owned by I think eight wealthy elite individuals that report exactly what they are told to report.

The right to bear arms.............that is shortly going to be a thing of the past, I'll bet you.

9/11, James Holmes, all the other "crisis" that are planned, staged and arranged by either our government or government mind control.

Fear, fear and more fear...........always have to have a enemy.

Cameras, monitors and now drones the size of bugs watching every move we make.

Where were the cameras when Monica and Clinton were going at it in the Oval Office?????

The prison system...................big money maker.

Bradley Manning has been imprisoned now for 700 days and in most of those 700 days in solitary confinement.

If you look at one of his pictures, he was kicked and beaten in the face.

www.guardian.co.uk...

collateralmurder.com...

www.salon.com...

www.uruknet.info...

This equates to torture which America signed against torture via the Geneva Convention...........but The American Government (not the people) the leaders are not men/women of their word - they cannot be trusted, they lie, cheat, steal and torture.

Bankers and corporations who steal trillions get bonuses and perks while whistle blowers and people that have a moral conscious get tortured and imprisoned.

America, Land of the enslaved and home of the compliant sheep.

As a last, parting thought: wonder what kind of psychological "conditioning" TPTB are having their goons doing to Manning?

Mind control - it's real, do the research.

dmc.members.sonic.net...

Our government is now experimenting with electromagnetic frequency waves which happens to be, in part how our brain functions..........simply do the research.

edit on 1-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for the reply. I have to say what truly amazes me is the voice of The American People. WHERE IS IT?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Ask anybody to remember by heart the Constitution and I bet they can't nor the Amendments or Presidents.

But ask most people who Kirsten Stewart got caught with or if Paris Hilton wore panties July 4th or what the Kardashians are up to and I bet most will be able to answer.

People get exactly the government they deserve.

Book sales that deal with currently serious issues is down while Harry Potter and Twilight are at a all time high.

Reality shows are watched while documentaries and the Senate and Congressional channels are by passed.

People are purposely being distracted and manipulated with sex, violence, games, royal weddings and all kinds of "entertainment".

By and large the general population is dumbed down, distracted and divided and that's exactly how the few control the many.
edit on 16-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I made a short video that highlights the O.P.'s points about petition, speech, and assembly.

www.youtube.com... (Huh. I've embedded stuff before...)

If you'll recall, the police crackdown was more or less simultaneous nationwide. That's a whole lot of protesters violating their own code of nonviolence at the same time just to heave a Coke at a cop. Don't believe it.

Speaking of cops, I really have a lot of respect. Along with paramedics, I've had professional dealings with these guys as a (retired) medical worker. I tried like hell to put my sympathies in the video. Their orders clearly came from the upper echelons.

And finally, lest ye be partisan, don't forget when you first heard the term "Free Speech Zone".

edit on 8/17/2012 by Vitruvius because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/17/2012 by Vitruvius because: apparently embedding your own videos is even trickier

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hmmmm, i could but i won't cause you're on the right path ... good for you

one tip though - the BoR does not grant rights, it ensures/guarantees them

it specifically limits congressional and government authority at all levels - Fed, State, Local

IF ppl ever realize the true power of/in government lies within them, maybe, just maybe, we'd stand a chance of righting this wayward ship but as generations before me, i have my doubts

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Amen and thanks for your reply and the truth of your words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join